What do you do about eyeglasses? I have never worn contact lenses and don't want to start now. I cannot see well without glasses, so I'll need to wear them. But how do I make sure I don't lose them in the pit while jumping up and down? Any ideas?

I have never had any problems with my glasses at gigs.. it's like being on a rollercoaster, you think they would fall off when infact they don't.. unless they do easily slip down your nose :LOL:

Thanks everyone who replied. I'll probably think of something like a strap for glasses or maybe just wear an old pair of eyeglasses that I won't mind being destroyed ;)

Back of Golden Circles are perfect for that but they are usually present at much bigger venues.

What is Golden Circles?

Alright...so do people just hit it and start running towards the GA floor when the doors open?

Yeah pretty much. Well, they power walk. The security tend to pull people back if they run however some of us just go for it :LOL:. We legged it at Teignmouth, security had no chance against us.

The barrier is competitive, every Muser for themselves!

Thanks everyone who replied. I'll probably think of something like a strap for glasses or maybe just wear an old pair of eyeglasses that I won't mind being destroyed ;)

What is Golden Circles?

A Golden circle is the front section of a pit. When the pit is extremely large like for a stadium gig like wembley they divide the pit with an extra barrier running through the middle to to avoid people at the front to be crushed by the huge amount of people behind them. You can see the Golden Circle on a few of the HAARP shoots but there won't be one of the Resistance tour gigs as the venues are not big enough.

Alright...so do people just hit it and start running towards the GA floor when the doors open?

Kinda... security inside will ask you to walk and not run... So you kinda power walk and run when they're not looking :LOL:

What is Golden Circles?

Exactly as Laure put it, just a sectioned off area at the front of the crowd so it doesn't get too overcrowded, the golden circles they used at Wembley:

Muse%20Wembley%20Stage%20Set%20Up.JPG

Yes, depending on how strict security is they try and prevent this, some even threaten to pull you back if you run/push.. it is also really scary when there's a group of you because you tend to split up, I am a very slow runner so people tend to need to wave at me so I can spot them :LOL:

A Golden circle is the front section of a pit. When the pit is extremely large like for a stadium gig like wembley they divide the pit with an extra barrier running through the middle to to avoid people at the front to be crushed by the huge amount of people behind them. You can see the Golden Circle on a few of the HAARP shoots but there won't be one of the Resistance tour gigs as the venues are not big enough.

There was one at the Dublin gig and I am glad, was such an awesome crowd experience

Yeah pretty much. Well, they power walk. The security tend to pull people back if they run however some of us just go for it :LOL:. We legged it at Teignmouth, security had no chance against us.

The barrier is competitive, every Muser for themselves!

Kinda... security inside will ask you to walk and not run... So you kinda power walk and run when they're not looking :LOL:

Yes, depending on how strict security is they try and prevent this, some even threaten to pull you back if you run/push.. it is also really scary when there's a group of you because you tend to split up, I am a very slow runner so people tend to need to wave at me so I can spot them :LOL:

:LOL: Alright well, hopefully I'll make friends and we'll sneak running together :LOL:

for my March 1st gig, i'm hoping to get there at around 9am.

for the March 3rd one though, I'll probably only be able to make it at around 3....or 2... Does that guarantee me a spot a the very back? I hope not...I want to be at least in the middle for that gig because I know i wont make it to the barrier for that one... What do you think

for my March 1st gig, i'm hoping to get there at around 9am.

for the March 3rd one though, I'll probably only be able to make it at around 3....or 2... Does that guarantee me a spot a the very back? I hope not...I want to be at least in the middle for that gig because I know i wont make it to the barrier for that one... What do you think

No, you will be at the front. I arrived at 8pm for the London o2 13th show and got nearish to the front just by walking down the side, it was a bit crowded though so didn't bother going too far in.

No, you will be at the front. I arrived at 8pm for the London o2 13th show and got nearish to the front just by walking down the side, it was a bit crowded though so didn't bother going too far in.

(lol Doris fail... :chuckle:)

So at the Boston gig, which starts at 7:00-7:30pm, if I were to go at... 3:00pm, where would I most likely be able to stand? Because it's impossible to get there anytime before that... :erm: