I've already posted in the general Drones tour discussion thread, but would be interested to hear of people's experiences.

I went to see Muse in Brussels and they were brilliant - I'm just gutted I missed Sunburn. It was my first time seeing them and we had GA/standing tickets. I had so much fun that I've persuaded my friend, who is a fan, to snap up a couple of tickets on home soil at the O2 arena in London on the 15th.

It's going to be a totally different experience, as we are seated. We are in Block 401, row C, seats 474 to 476. I'm aware these are far from the best tickets we could have obtained, but my friend is not keen on the idea of being in the pit, plus we are a little short on money, so these seemed like the best option. My question is - are these as unnervingly high as a few people have said? Also, I'm the kind of person who finds it impossible to remain still at a rock concert, so do people in this part of the arena generally stay seated? I'd like to get up and dance and sing along without annoying people/blocking their view/looking like an idiot. I guess I'll just have to play it by ear. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has seen Muse at the O2 in the past.

Hopefully, as it's the last night in London, we'll get a decent playlist. I was a little disappointed by the lack of earlier material and Reapers (we got Revolt instead, which was a bit of a bummer). Fingers crossed.

I am going to same show - first time at a concert on my own (gulp). I'm also in higher tiers and they are high. But I find it ok to stand and it doesn't seem as bad if the rows in front stand also. I went to Manchester gig last Friday and I was the only one standing in my whole block! Because of this I couldn't 'lose' myself in the music as much as I'd wished and was conscious of the 'seated masses' behind me.

I have vowed to stand and dance on Friday, regardless and I hope you guys do too.

I am going to same show - first time at a concert on my own (gulp). I'm also in higher tiers and they are high. But I find it ok to stand and it doesn't seem as bad if the rows in front stand also. I went to Manchester gig last Friday and I was the only one standing in my whole block! Because of this I couldn't 'lose' myself in the music as much as I'd wished and was conscious of the 'seated masses' behind me.

I have vowed to stand and dance on Friday, regardless and I hope you guys do too.

The 400 blocks are very high, more or less in the roof of the atena, sorry to say they are also a sit down zone, I've been to many gigs at the o2 and rarely have I seen people in the 400,s on their feet. I'm not sure you'll see anything if you do stand up

I'll keep an eye out for you! I really want to stand as well, but I'm worried my fear of fallling and others preferring to sit will prevent me from doing so. I did love having a little dance/mosh at the back of the GA crowd in Brussels - it was so much fun, even if not that many people at the back were joining in.

When I went to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers with a friend a while back, barely anyone was sitting down in the seated area, but the highest seated section of the stadium was nowhere near as high as the O2 from what I've heard!

I'm going to see what happens on the night, as I'd hate to obstruct anyone's view. Somebody else said it really depends who you are around. I have a feeling everyone will at least get up for Knights at the end.

So I really want to go to the Copenhagen gig but just found out it's standing only. I was in GA for the Dublin gig and it wasn't a great experience. I was at the back as I don't really like being in the middle of a big crowd (I pretty much figure unless you get rail it's not worth it). So I couldn't see a thing and every 20 seconds someone was pushing past me either to move towards the front or the back, all in all it was kinda hard to just enjoy the gig.

So I decided I'd go over for the London gig on Tuesday night, got a seat this time and it was fantastic. We all enjoy gigs in our own way and it turns out that seated is the way to go for me :)

Now to my problem, there will be no seats in Copenhagen. So is there anywhere you can stand in GA and actually be able to see? If I stood at the very very back could that actually work?

Would appreciate any advice :)

P.s. Yes I know I sound like an auld granny ;)

So I really want to go to the Copenhagen gig but just found out it's standing only. I was in GA for the Dublin gig and it wasn't a great experience. I was at the back as I don't really like being in the middle of a big crowd (I pretty much figure unless you get rail it's not worth it). So I couldn't see a thing and every 20 seconds someone was pushing past me either to move towards the front or the back, all in all it was kinda hard to just enjoy the gig.

So I decided I'd go over for the London gig on Tuesday night, got a seat this time and it was fantastic. We all enjoy gigs in our own way and it turns out that seated is the way to go for me :)

Now to my problem, there will be no seats in Copenhagen. So is there anywhere you can stand in GA and actually be able to see? If I stood at the very very back could that actually work?

Would appreciate any advice :)

P.s. Yes I know I sound like an auld granny ;)

I suffer from anxiety and hate big crowds and also I'm a shorty, so I figured unless I got barrier for Brussels, I'd just be staring at the back of the person in front of me.

My friend and I stood at the very back of GA, near one of the side stages, and there were only a few rows in front of us, so we got quite a decent view when Matt came down our end. We were also in a position to appreciate the visuals happening on the central stage. We did a bit of moving around while Nothing But Thieves were on, so my advice would be if you are able to enter standing from more than one entrance, if you're not happy with the first view you get, try a different entrance.

I only got a couple of pictures on my crappy phone camera, which don't really do it justice, but this is where we stood:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100546468102564&set=a.776012509774.237145.222303601&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100546468102564&set=a.776012509774.237145.222303601&type=3&theater

I suffer from anxiety and hate big crowds and also I'm a shorty, so I figured unless I got barrier for Brussels, I'd just be staring at the back of the person in front of me.

My friend and I stood at the very back of GA, near one of the side stages, and there were only a few rows in front of us, so we got quite a decent view when Matt came down our end. We were also in a position to appreciate the visuals happening on the central stage. We did a bit of moving around while Nothing But Thieves were on, so my advice would be if you are able to enter standing from more than one entrance, if you're not happy with the first view you get, try a different entrance.

I only got a couple of pictures on my crappy phone camera, which don't really do it justice, but this is where we stood:

Cheers :) I decided it'd be a bad idea after all. Thinking of maybe trying to get to Glasgow on Sunday or Monday if I can get a seated ticket, just trying to talk myself into the ridiculous expense!

Cheers :) I decided it'd be a bad idea after all. Thinking of maybe trying to get to Glasgow on Sunday or Monday if I can get a seated ticket, just trying to talk myself into the ridiculous expense!

I'm now going to Glasgow on Monday. I really shouldn't have decided to go a third time, but we had to leave quite a bit before the end on Friday, so I missed TAB (never seen it before) and Knights, etc. Also didn't see the Globalist, but, as far as I'm aware, that's a staple. Getting a hotel room this time, so we don't have to worry about getting home the same night! Plus, we're flying, which is surprisingly cheaper than train if you go for a budget airline.

They still had seated tickets yesterday for the Monday. It's saying tonight is sold out, but apparently you have to contact the venue for tickets.