• 4 weeks later...

Hello Fellow Muse fans!,

I'm a new member of this forum, and a fellow Muse fan as well. I will be attending my first Muse show in December at the KeyArena, and i CAN NOT WAIT! :D In the past, i have seen Green Day (one of my all time favorite bands) twice in Arizona. Needless to say, both times they were fucking awesome! Now, a new band i can add to my "Concerts attended list" is Muse!:D

I was wondering if any members of this group will be going to that show? It's gonna be my favorite concert! If there are any of you here that will be at that show, i hope you have a great time! :D

Hello Fellow Muse fans!,

I'm a new member of this forum, and a fellow Muse fan as well. I will be attending my first Muse show in December at the KeyArena, and i CAN NOT WAIT! :D In the past, i have seen Green Day (one of my all time favorite bands) twice in Arizona. Needless to say, both times they were fucking awesome! Now, a new band i can add to my "Concerts attended list" is Muse!:D

I was wondering if any members of this group will be going to that show? It's gonna be my favorite concert! If there are any of you here that will be at that show, i hope you have a great time! :D

There is usually a thread for each concert so people can talk about it if they're going to a particular gig. If there isn't one already, you can start one yourself. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this. It's a shame I only saw this now. I bought one Oakland GA ticket for myself during pre-sale since none of my friends wanted to go with me :/ (show is during finals week though). Now I'm doubting my decision, I'm super short and I feel like I will be crushed going alone. Any idea where I could sell the ticket to buy a seat? :/

Thanks for posting this. It's a shame I only saw this now. I bought one Oakland GA ticket for myself during pre-sale since none of my friends wanted to go with me :/ (show is during finals week though). Now I'm doubting my decision, I'm super short and I feel like I will be crushed going alone. Any idea where I could sell the ticket to buy a seat? :/

You can try selling it here or on facebook for face value. Oakland GA sold out, so there are people looking! I sold one recently.

• 3 weeks later...

From experience...

If you are short and you really want to try GA, go for it! You just have to arrive extra early to the venue to secure good spots. I'm really short (5'1") and I've managed to get first row spots on the 2 shows I 've been and it has been the best experience of my life!!! Sure, you get pushed and crushed a little, but it's soooo worth it :).

• 2 weeks later...

For the VIP GA early entry, I just have a few questions:

1. Is it just that the VIP and regulars go in at the same time with different lines, or no?

2. If not, how much earlier do VIP's get in?

3. And, what spots on the floor do they normally take out.

Just asking because I am planning to wait from way early in the morning to get a good spot, and I don't have VIP, because I'm not rich. Kinda ticked that they did the VIP.

Depends how nice the person you speak to is I guess. Even if they say yes though, there's no guarantee they'll be able to stop one of the other VIPs from taking the spot. As much as I think this part of the VIP system is super shitty, if I'd paid that much for it I don't think I'd be happy being told I couldn't take a certain spot and I'd probably just stand there anyway.

Do any of you have some tips on queueing on a rainy day? Should I still get to the venue as early as usual (I usually get there at 9-10 am)?

Bring an umbrella and a lawn chair to sit on so you're not sitting on the wet ground, then put it back in your car about an hour before doors. Wear a durable hoodie or raincoat for the remainder of the wait. I would still get there early (10-12pm), but that's just me wanting to secure a good spot, and it depends on what spot you want.The line will be lighter, but it always depends. When I queued for LA #2 the line stayed pretty light most of the day, and it only rained around 4pm.

Bring an umbrella and a lawn chair to sit on so you're not sitting on the wet ground, then put it back in your car about an hour before doors. Wear a durable hoodie or raincoat for the remainder of the wait. I would still get there early (10-12pm), but that's just me wanting to secure a good spot, and it depends on what spot you want.The line will be lighter, but it always depends. When I queued for LA #2 the line stayed pretty light most of the day, and it only rained around 4pm.

Thanks a lot, Jessica! That's pretty much what I'm going to do because I do want a good spot (I'm short as hell xD).

• 1 month later...
UP! How's pit working at a Muse show?! Considering Greece won't have any FOS tickets, how would this work?

By queueing.

On a side note, I hope the people in the seats nearby don't mind me standing up in the seated area going crazy and singing badly (most likely getting a lot of the lyrics wrong). Tried to get standing, but wasn't lucky enough :(

Greece will be open air festival. No seats except VIPs which will be just an open bar and a bit higher, but not closer to the stage than any other area. It's just a GA ticket and VIP ticket. 40 euros (early bird), 70 VIP (early bird) and goes on.

So far at least, based on the previous -deleted- announcement.

Its a matter of hours till the new announcement pops up.

• 4 weeks later...

I've already posted in the general Drones tour discussion thread, but would be interested to hear of people's experiences.

I went to see Muse in Brussels and they were brilliant - I'm just gutted I missed Sunburn. It was my first time seeing them and we had GA/standing tickets. I had so much fun that I've persuaded my friend, who is a fan, to snap up a couple of tickets on home soil at the O2 arena in London on the 15th.

It's going to be a totally different experience, as we are seated. We are in Block 401, row C, seats 474 to 476. I'm aware these are far from the best tickets we could have obtained, but my friend is not keen on the idea of being in the pit, plus we are a little short on money, so these seemed like the best option. My question is - are these as unnervingly high as a few people have said? Also, I'm the kind of person who finds it impossible to remain still at a rock concert, so do people in this part of the arena generally stay seated? I'd like to get up and dance and sing along without annoying people/blocking their view/looking like an idiot. I guess I'll just have to play it by ear. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has seen Muse at the O2 in the past.

Hopefully, as it's the last night in London, we'll get a decent playlist. I was a little disappointed by the lack of earlier material and Reapers (we got Revolt instead, which was a bit of a bummer). Fingers crossed.

Hi Guys!

I'm not exactly new to this messageboard but I don't visit too often so apologies if this question has already been asked.

I'm going to see Muse play Birmingham this Saturday and would ideally like to get as close to the front as possible without getting crushed. I've often found with bands like Muse & Morrissey etc that I can get as close as I like as long as I'm to a side and not in the middle then there's generally not too much crushing.

Can anyone recommend the best area for this at the upcoming shows or is there not one area that kind of counts as the "central" area?

Cheers!

Holly