I'm looking for some hotels within walking distance too.

I'm coming in from Indianapolis, so about a 4 1/2 hour drive for me. I'm leaving early Monday morning, staying the night and driving back Tuesday. We should all get together and have some drinks after the show.

Agrees. If you're coming thru Indy, wanna swing thru Cincy and share the ride?

Agrees. If you're coming thru Indy, wanna swing thru Cincy and share the ride?

I would, but I'm taking greyhound down. I found it was going to be a lot cheaper to do it that way. My bus will stop through cincinatti, so if you grab a ticket for the bus we could ride together!

about what time is everyone planning on lining up?

anyone want to get together for lunch or something beforehand?

As of right now, there really isn't a meet planned. Problem with meets is that its hard to get tight knit groups here due to how spread out all of us are.

Also the drinking age is 21 which throws another wrench into it.:LOL:

Well there are always restaurants, we can grab something to eat, and then go line up. That would satisfy all age groups. Though I think we're trying to get some of the 21+ to go out after the gig.

I would, but I'm taking greyhound down. I found it was going to be a lot cheaper to do it that way. My bus will stop through cincinatti, so if you grab a ticket for the bus we could ride together!

ooooo...you're a braver person than I am doing greyhound. are you sure you'll get there on time cause they stop at every puddle between your start and your finish!

ooooo...you're a braver person than I am doing greyhound. are you sure you'll get there on time cause they stop at every puddle between your start and your finish!

lol, I'm leaving late on the 14th, and supposed to be arriving at like 6am on the 15th, if I'm late I doubt it would be more than an hour, and I can handle arriving at 7am. I don't think I'll be lining up quite that early.

Just an FYI for those coming in from out of town...Most of the hotels charge you to park your car there..from 22-30 dollars a day..not too bad if you're only paying 80-90 for the room, but I was appalled that the Hilton (220 bucks a night) charges that price. Looks like Nashville is a bit like Chicago in it's expensiveness...just wanted to warn people.. We may stay further out because of it.

Sorry I have had trouble accessing the site - when we stayed at the Renaissance (Marriot) the parking was the public library space and I think it was something like $5 but that's that uphill climb post gig

My friend stayed at Maxwell House and got a deal when we saw Green Day together. They have a shuttle to just across the street from the venue. I think she was happy with it but I remember her coming out and worrying that she may have missed the last shuttle...which wouldn't be good if you wanted to go out after the concert.

• 2 weeks later...
thanksss. i appreciate it like woah! <3.

No problem.

Yeah, my kids have "pit" issues :rolleyes::LOL:

What kind of kid doesn't want to be in the pit? Gotta get your ass kicked sometime :LOL:

So I take we aren't doing a meet for this gig?

Archived