Holla!

Not that it matters, but I thought the site said it was $53?

I've yet to go to an event at TD Bank Garden. Anyone been?

$50.50 according to the Ticketmaster listing. I'm sure extraneous fees and surcharges will push it close to $70 anyway. This is going to be an EXPENSIVE tour :( I guess all their years of spoiling us with super cheap shows has come to an end, now that they can supposedly bring all that crazy production. But for Muse it's worth it. Silversun Pickups as openers kind of makes it sting a little less, too.

$50.50 according to the Ticketmaster listing. I'm sure extraneous fees and surcharges will push it close to $70 anyway. This is going to be an EXPENSIVE tour :( I guess all their years of spoiling us with super cheap shows has come to an end, now that they can supposedly bring all that crazy production.

Oh I know! I am not in a good financial place right now (senior in college with shitty part time job) and although I know it'll be worth it, it's still frustrating. I really want to go to the NYC show too, but I'm not sure I can afford it.

Ok, first of all.. HOLY FREAKING CRAP THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING IN MANSFIELD. I'm sicking of paying tons of money to stare at a cement pole with an LCD monitor attached to it. (aka Tweeter Center/Great Woods)

Secondly, man do I cherish paying $10 to see them at the 2005 MTV Campus Invasion tour. The same tour where there were mini-contests all day long. I rushed to the tables only to find out the final question was being asked. Want to hear my heartbreaking story?

The prize?

Backstage passes to meet Muse.

The question?

"Name the first names of all 3 band members"

The answer?

"Mattt.... umm... Brian?" said a girl twirling her hair, looking for MTV swag.

The result?

The table attendants shrugged, since no other students got it closer, and handed the passes off to a 19-year-old Providence student... As she walked away, she turned to her boyfriend and said "Oh ha, well that's cool. I don't even really know who these Muse guys are!"

o_o

Cry for me.

[thread hijack]

LOL. I remember that wretched contest! I was sitting at the East Lansing campus event for like at least 4 hours, convinced I was the most hardcore fan there and getting pissed that I wasn't winning anything. So on the last question I filled out like 15 entries (hey they never said I couldn't!!!) and sure enough I won the final drawing.... cool, right? Well they never added my name to the guestlist!!! Fortunately, the tour manager was super nice and had an extra two passes for me. The meet got bumped to after the concert... it was amazing. The guys in Muse are so completely down to earth and just great people. They really rock for allowing fans to spend time like that.

[/thread hijack]

Oh man, that sucks!

When I was in line for their Lupos show in '04 I won a signed poster without even trying. Some radio DJ asked where they were from. I said "Teignmouth" and they just stared at me until I said, "Um, it's in Devon? You know, England?"

I imagine it's laid out like the diagram.

I am so frustrated that there was so little time between the announcement and the presale. There's no way I can do it. :( Hopefully I can scrape enough money together by Saturday.

Also, ticketmaster says they're having a presale on Thursday...do you have to be a special ticketmaster member to do that?

But the Ticketmaster page has a pre-sale on 10/10. So there has to be a password. Also, the Boston isn't on concertmaps.com. Anyone know what's up?

I saw the Boston show on concertmaps.com, but it sold out in less than one minute? I don't get that. Also, what's the deal with ticketmaster? I have an account with them, but I'm dying to know what the password is or how I get the tix. I don't want to get shut out in .5 seconds like I did today!

I got back from class 2 minutes after 10:00 and they're already sold out. I blame this horrible weather :'(

Hopefully the ticketmaster presale will work out tomorrow...

Either way, this will be my first Muse gig ever and I absolutely cannot wait :D

seems like presale was over at 10:00:01

Archived