yeah it's a free for all pretty sure. it would say if it was otherwise. it's ALL one standing room only section on the whole floor. oh man.

:ninja: *can easily slip through and under people to get to the front* muahahahaha

*cough*

Yeah, all my ticket says is "GA Floor", so I'm guessing its a free for all. Mmm fun fun fun.... though I've never been to a gig before, so when should I get in line or whatever I have to do? I'm completely clueless as to where I'm supposed to be going and when :$ So far all I got is, get to Boston. Enter the building. ___________ now what...

:ninja: *can easily slip through and under people to get to the front* muahahahaha

*cough*

Yeah, all my ticket says is "GA Floor", so I'm guessing its a free for all. Mmm fun fun fun.... though I've never been to a gig before, so when should I get in line or whatever I have to do? I'm completely clueless as to where I'm supposed to be going and when :$ So far all I got is, get to Boston. Enter the building. ___________ now what...

Don't worry just go into the building and ask one of the ppl working there and they direct you wherever you need tog o, there quite nice

*cough*

It starts at 7:30 and the doors open at 7:00, although my friend and I plan on getting there earlier so we don't have to wait in a long line to get in.

It starts at 7:30 and the doors open at 7:00, although my friend and I plan on getting there earlier so we don't have to wait in a long line to get in.

Ok, that's what I was thinking; get in line early to avoid most of the stampede :chuckle: Easy enough. Just gotta be careful not to get crushed in between everyone, and try for the closest spot possible (yeah, 4'8" doesn't go over well in the middle I suppose :$ 'specially when we start jumping around *shiver*)

[hey, you're from CT! see you there]

I had aheart attack when I saw this. It could be my only chance to see them. XD I missed the pre-sale though. PRE-SALE SOLD OUT. But I don't care. I will be sitting at my computer at 9 A.M. on Saturday and I will wait the hour just to make sure I get them. I don't care if I'm basically on the roof! I'm going!

I have a question, i cant seem to get GA tickets with this ticketmaster presale, and i know that the Muse.mu presale is all sold out. Should i just wait until saturday @ 10:00 when there onsale to the general public? or should i go with the non GA seats on the Ticketmaster presale?

-Jesse-

I have a question, i cant seem to get GA tickets with this ticketmaster presale, and i know that the Muse.mu presale is all sold out. Should i just wait until saturday @ 10:00 when there onsale to the general public? or should i go with the non GA seats on the Ticketmaster presale?

-Jesse-

It depends if you mind having non GA seats or not. The loge seats are usually pretty decent. I was in like loge 6 when I saw Coldplay last year, and it really wasn't that bad. You have a good view of everything. But I would try for one of the side loge sections personally :yesey:

Got GA row GA0. What does this mean? Do you just get there early and fight your way to the front and hold on for dear life, or is there some order to the chaos?

Either way, I can't wait. My first MUSE show, so happy they're finally touring the States.

:D

Archived