This is going to sound like a stupid question, but does anyone know if the floor in this venue is standing only? I've been to some that have seats, and I noticed this floor actually has separate sections. Anyone know?

I think there will be seats, im not completely sure though

This is going to sound like a stupid question, but does anyone know if the floor in this venue is standing only? I've been to some that have seats, and I noticed this floor actually has separate sections. Anyone know?

i'm hoping they do it like Green Day where half of the floor is GA standing then half is seats. But from the sounds of it, the whole floor is just open GA standing room only.

I got in with 3 GA tix. I've never been to this venue before, is it nice? I've only seen Celtics games on TV before so I'm not really sure what to expect. Gonna be a bit of a drive (I live in CT) but at least I'm going. I found it to be a hell of a lot easier to get these than the MSG ones. I got these pretty much on my first try. Sorry to everyone that didn't get tix, good luck on the presale tomorrow and general sale on Saturday.

I was at TD Garden recently to see the Killers. I was in the nosebleeds but there are definitely seats down in the GA section. I don't remember if people got up and stood during the main part of the show but I'd be surprised if everyone stayed seated. Here is a 3D model of the arena during a concert, which shows the seats on the floor:

http://www.seats3d.com/mv/td_banknorth_garden/stage_end_1/

Every show at the Garden is different. Some have full seating, some have partial GA and partial seating (Green Day), and some are full GA (Springsteen). I imagine this is full GA, given the seat map.

BTW, I was able to snag some GA tix but prefer seating. If anyone wants to swap their loge for GA's (up to four of them), drop me an email...

I was at TD Garden recently to see the Killers. I was in the nosebleeds but there are definitely seats down in the GA section. I don't remember if people got up and stood during the main part of the show but I'd be surprised if everyone stayed seated. Here is a 3D model of the arena during a concert, which shows the seats on the floor:

http://www.seats3d.com/mv/td_banknorth_garden/stage_end_1/

Sometimes they do have seats on the floor, but for this particular show the entire floor is GA (no seats). It all depends on the band playing. U2 had no seats on the floor, but Pearl Jam and Eric Clapton both did.

I haven't been before, but this is the diagram ticketmaster is showing.

td.gif

So where it says GA, all the people who have GA tickets will be standing, and everywhere else will be seated.

Correct. If seats were on the floor they would show them and they would be assigned.

Does anyone know the password for the Ticketmaster pre-sale tomorrow?

Or where can I get it?

that's what I want to know too!

these threads go on for days and days its so hard to find anything!!!! the new york one is even worse!!!!!!

please ppl in boston. help. new york is a radio station..... where is this bloody password!!

that's what I want to know too!

these threads go on for days and days its so hard to find anything!!!! the new york one is even worse!!!!!!

please ppl in boston. help. new york is a radio station..... where is this bloody password!!

I thought I saw someone mention earlier in this thread that the password was Uprising.

I got my ticket to the Atlanta show this morning but I desperately need tickets to the Boston show for my brother's Christmas gift. I REALLY want to surprise him, it would rock his world as he's never seen Muse live. Can you believe it? And he's a huge fan. Help a sister out and pm me with the ticketmaster presale password, pretty pretty please?? I can't thank you enough if you do!

Are you actually sure that there'll be a password for the Ticket Maste pre-sale?

From TM's website:

"What is an Internet Presale?

Occasionally, some events will be available to purchase over the Internet in advance of the general public onsale. These presales frequently require a password that may be distributed by the venue, artist, team, or promoter of either the event or the presale, or distributed by Ticketmaster. Often, these passwords are distributed to exclusive members of clubs or certain other types of groups and cannot be offered to members of the public. Links may be published on the Event Information page at the time of presale. Ticketmaster Order by Phone and Customer Service representatives usually cannot give out passwords. If an event is scheduled for presale and we are authorized to publish so in advance, the event page may list an "Internet Presale" date in the ticket onsale information. When entering your presale password into a promotional page, window or box in an email, please ensure you are entering it in the appropriate box: A presale password is not the same as your My Ticketmaster password."

I took that as a probable yes, because it's just my luck that there will be one required that I can't get hold of! :rolleyes:

Are you actually sure that there'll be a password for the Ticket Maste pre-sale?

i would sign-up w/ any radio stations that you know play alt. music and tend to sponsor bands in general. i would sign up w/ TM and have muse saved in your TM alerts. I would also sign up w/ the venue(http://myprefs.bruinspreferences.com/?elqPURLPage=3)

. just to cover all bases..

good luck on the next pre-sale guys.

Archived