I somehow got a ticket today :eek: Seriously, I have absolutely no luck whatsoever with these types of things, so I'll probably still be in shock for months :$ It really sucks that many of you couldn't get a ticket though :( Wish you all the luck in the universe with the Ticketmaster presale :D

Oh and does anyone know how to decipher(? lol) the seating? Mine says Loge 22(P1) 2 -17 :confused: Checking Ticketmaster's chart, I think I found the Loge section, but...errr

you got loge 22, row 2, seat 17 probably. lucky!! i couldn't get ANYTHING!!! i was logged on 10 minutes early, kept refreshing, was ready to go.... got nothing.

anyone know the presale password for ticketmaster for tomorrow yet? i don't think it's posted yet. my day today will consist of finding it... haha. i'm fuming the tickets went so far today, I usually have good luck with those types of presales...

I also scored tickets. 4 GA floor tickets. Really pumped!

Murther, I don't think you should pay attention to the (P1). My tickets say GA (P1). My guess is you are in LOGE22 row, 2, seat 17. Great spot. I have seen a ton of shows at the Garden and you will have a sick view of the stage! Congrats!.

Good luck on Saturday everybody!

I also scored tickets. 4 GA floor tickets. Really pumped!

Murther, I don't think you should pay attention to the (P1). My tickets say GA (P1). My guess is you are in LOGE22 row, 2, seat 17. Great spot. I have seen a ton of shows at the Garden and you will have a sick view of the stage! Congrats!.

Good luck on Saturday everybody!

You're so lucky! I NEED to get floor tickets, but I'm sure everyone else here feels the same haha. I want to be as close to Matt as possible.. yes, I'm one of those girls :$:rolleyes:

But really, I would pretty much settle for anything as long as I get to see them.

Lucky, I'll keep my eyes open too. If anyone gets a presale password for ticketmaster, if you could PM it this would that would be lovely.

I am so happy for Muse's success, especially because they did not even fill the Agganis Arena last tour, but I really would like floor tickets! It is almost my ten year anniversary as a Muse fan! Either way, as long as we are in the rink it is going to be a ridiculously good show.

You're so lucky! I NEED to get floor tickets, but I'm sure everyone else here feels the same haha. I want to be as close to Matt as possible.. yes, I'm one of those girls :$:rolleyes:

But really, I would pretty much settle for anything as long as I get to see them.

Yeah, I am really excited. I have seen a lot of live music (mainly pearl jam, phish, kings of leon), but never have had the chance to see Muse. I can't wait!

Plus Black Rebel Motorcycle Club is coming to Boston in early April!

Thank you all for the replies! Yes, the P1 thing was throwing me off :LOL:

And it's amazing some of you got GA tickets! I'm relieved I didn't though, because this past summer I had a horrible experience (ie, almost literally crushed to death) :( From then on, it's been seating All The Way.

This will also be my first Muse concert! I did try to see them at Agganis, but either something came up or I couldn't get tickets..

And I'm also grateful it's not in Mansfield. Garden is totally closer and I haven't been there since the Boston Garden years :)

I too got the shaft during the first 3 minutes of the presale . I kept refreshing and managed to get 3 GA tickets for the show! Keep refreshing and don't give up!

Someone on a different forum just pulled up 3 GAs in the presale by constantly refreshing. She went back to try and get seats but then the page said it was sold out. It doesn't look like this presale gives you the option of choosing GA or Seats. Does anyone know if that is correct?

Someone on a different forum just pulled up 3 GAs in the presale by constantly refreshing. She went back to try and get seats but then the page said it was sold out. It doesn't look like this presale gives you the option of choosing GA or Seats. Does anyone know if that is correct?

it's right. it's so stupid how you can't delete seats from your cart though. i had two GAs and two loges in my cart and had to release them since the sale limit is 4 and i already bought two GAs previously. i wanted those seats! boo

Archived