Well that would kind of suck. I'll be sitting and waiting for more dates that are never gonna come then. But it IS kind of stupid to announce 14 and then wait an entire week for 4 and that's it.... :shifty: I forgot' date=' did they do that for the last set of announcements?[/quote']

The last time they first annouced 6, then 14 shows about a week later. After that they kept adding shows like the Seattle and Baltimore and of course Coachella was annouced after a month or so later.

So I don't know....it's so erratic. Who knows whether there are any more shows? :erm:

They played like one date, in 2005 I think. But Mohegan Sun would be amazing :D I highly doubt Boston would be on the map again sadly. And also, I wish they'd announce the rest already so I can just decide on a venue. I really don't wanna go to the currently closest shows, I'd rather go to Ohio actually as weird as that sounds. But if I go and get tickets for that and they actually announce a date here, I'd have to get rid of those tickets before I do anything else....

I forgot about that one. Campus Invasion tour in '05 at UCONN. XD Funny thing is, that's my college campus and I even forgot about it. :rolleyes:

Muse... I'm going to be mad at you if you release a New England date after my purchase today. :mad:

I forgot about that one. Campus Invasion tour in '05 at UCONN. XD Funny thing is, that's my college campus and I even forgot about it. :rolleyes:

Muse... I'm going to be mad at you if you release a New England date after my purchase today. :mad:

Yeah, me too. Still I'd rather they announce a date here, even though I'll have to go thru the whole putting up the NY tickets on sale on MuseBay.

Yeah, me too. Still I'd rather they announce a date here, even though I'll have to go thru the whole putting up the NY tickets on sale on MuseBay.

Haha The same here. And, pardon me, but what is MuseBay? I assume the "official" place to sell unwanted tickets. Cause I was just going to use Craigslist if need be.

It didn't say "more dates to come" so this may be it...

They didn't say "final US dates" so I'm holding onto that. :D

Another show at TD Garden would be perfect, but I'll take Mohegan Sun or even XL Center over DCU because they all mean an overnight trip for me.

Another show at TD Garden would be perfect, but I'll take Mohegan Sun or even XL Center over DCU because they all mean an overnight trip for me.

Haha I'm the opposite of you. I would rather have DCU than Mohegan or XL because it's closer to me than the other two. Not to mention, I love Mass. :) And don't worry, we're holding on with you. :D

Gotta love your optimism :yesey:

More :musesign: for New England plz!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd just like to jump in here -- the Blu-Ray disc of this show is complete. I'm sending off a copy to my partner who collaborated with me on this, once he checks it out and approves I'm planning on uploading it to DIME/TTD/MuseBootlegs for everyone to download.

I appologize for taking so long, but sometimes life comes in the way of things and you have to deal with that first.

Next on my list; March 3 (Philly) and March 5 (NYC).

If you have questions about it or how you can obtain it without being able to download, let me know. I will NOT sell you a copy -- if you pay for a blu-ray disc and shipping I'd be glad to send you one. Things are just too tight now for me to be giving discs away. If you don't have a blu-ray player -- well I'm sorry but maybe you can download the files and watch from your PC. I will NOT, I repeat, will NOT be releasing a DVD5 regular version of this. Too much time/work has gone into this to create it in it's utmost quality for all to enjoy.

I really think you all will love this.

Some quick details: 3 audio sources (camcorder/bostondave/matrix w/ ALD and Bostondave's source). Included 4 HD music videos I found online (New Born/Stockholm/Knights of Cydonia/Feeling Good). Found some nice wallpapers online that I decided to use as backgrounds, since I couldn't find anyone with the proper Photoshop skills to make me a moving background as I had originally planned. Disc is about 23GB as of right now, if I find some pictures or if people want to donate some pictures to me to use for a slideshow, I can make it work. But it has to be done within the next four days as this will ship out Friday to my partner.

Hope to hear back from some of you!

I'd just like to jump in here -- the Blu-Ray disc of this show is complete. I'm sending off a copy to my partner who collaborated with me on this, once he checks it out and approves I'm planning on uploading it to DIME/TTD/MuseBootlegs for everyone to download.

I appologize for taking so long, but sometimes life comes in the way of things and you have to deal with that first.

Next on my list; March 3 (Philly) and March 5 (NYC).

If you have questions about it or how you can obtain it without being able to download, let me know. I will NOT sell you a copy -- if you pay for a blu-ray disc and shipping I'd be glad to send you one. Things are just too tight now for me to be giving discs away. If you don't have a blu-ray player -- well I'm sorry but maybe you can download the files and watch from your PC. I will NOT, I repeat, will NOT be releasing a DVD5 regular version of this. Too much time/work has gone into this to create it in it's utmost quality for all to enjoy.

I really think you all will love this.

Some quick details: 3 audio sources (camcorder/bostondave/matrix w/ ALD and Bostondave's source). Included 4 HD music videos I found online (New Born/Stockholm/Knights of Cydonia/Feeling Good). Found some nice wallpapers online that I decided to use as backgrounds, since I couldn't find anyone with the proper Photoshop skills to make me a moving background as I had originally planned. Disc is about 23GB as of right now, if I find some pictures or if people want to donate some pictures to me to use for a slideshow, I can make it work. But it has to be done within the next four days as this will ship out Friday to my partner.

Hope to hear back from some of you!

Thanks so much, I was just wondering how this was going. I can't wait to see this and will definitely check it out on Musebootlegs :)

• 1 month later...

Archived