What a sensational show, crowd on their feet from the moment the lights went off!

Got some really great pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gerry_70/sets/72157623564417660/

Please do not copy,crop etc, all subject to copyright.

Enjoy....it's off to Boston :)

Gerry

Awesome photos!:happy:

Not sure if it's been posted yet but found a video with Chris demolishing the microphone during TIRO!

About 1 min 26 in, very funny

OMG,epic. :LOL::LOL:

Matt's wriggly arse at the beginning! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP-D56t-E5g&feature=channel

:chuckle:

Came on to see what everyone was saying about the shows- since I'm headed to Nashville to see them in about a week. I was surprised to see all the complaining about pits. Everyone doesn't need to be bashing into their neighbor to create energy at a show...and..to be honest...with the stage set-up these guys have, I would think it would benefit everyone..AND the energy of the show..to actually watch it..??....

Granted, I definitely hate people just standing there..not singing, moving, or anything..but..desiring an active pit at every show is a bit weird to me....

I've been in my share of them in my LONG concert lifetime..and being in one at a MUSE show just isn't something I'd be in to..

Not to brag it to anyone's face I got Matt's glasses and will be posting up a pic. A Elbow to the face and beer poured on me. Well worth it!!

ha ha.. i was right next to you. i too got beer in the face and i cought your friends camera..

when the played MOTP i was shocked, thats a new addition to the setlist i believe?

and also, who loved his TIRO dance? lol. fucking epic concert. silversun pickups are a great studio band, but live there not too impressive, and they had the exact same setlist from when i saw them in august.

fucking unbelievable concert. head hurts, neck hurts, ears ringing, my sweatshirt smells of beer, because at the end the people above me poured beer all over me and my friends. even though my seats were almost behind the stage (329, anyone else there?) i could still see find. un fuckin believable.

did I by chance meet you? I was the girl in the magenta skinnies with the ukulele... Also waiting outside. I do wish they showed up. It was cold!

But anyway it was my first muse gig and it was immense. I was incoherant for a long while afterward. I'm so fucking happy.

Hi, no i did not c u, sorry :(, but i did not wait in cold (& had that bad feeling they would not come out).

But I was refering to you, obviously, & some of my friends who waited a couple of hrs out

there, hopping 2 c them as it was the last us

gig 4 them!!!

Archived