I went to both the Baltimore and NY shows. The two were almost night and day based on the energy of the crowd and the band. From the moments the lights went out at MSG everyone stood and stayed standing throughout the whole concert. In Bmore most people stayed seated. You could tell the band was feeding off the energy of the crowd with the way they performed. Like all others, I wish they would vary the setlist a little (even adding only Sunburn/Apocalypse Please would make the set complete), but even with the lack of change the concert was still incredible. If they are doing a second leg of the tour in October I can't see them missing NYC based on the reception they got last night.

last night was fucking epic :awesome:

who got what that was thrown in the crowd? there was chris' harmonica, dom's drumsticks (I think), and matt's glasses apparently?

smoke wasn't too bad, at least where I was.

oh, and by the heartbreaker riff, I assume you mean the 'who knows who' riff at the end of MOTP?

Ya dude the energy of the crowd and the band makes the concert.

And tonight fucking had it. Everyone was loving it, and if my memory serves me, there was a good amount of dancing almost all the way through.. I mean some people say it sucks how there was no moshpit..

well if you want a moshpit, go to a megadeth concert or something :p

This is muse... I was feelin the love tonight, not the anger of moshing lolz

mosh pits are not angry sir, i did a entire persuasive speech on this subject and changed the entire mind of my class.

People around me in for most par where too quiet... :( even durng lkes of koc. Sad :( I was jumpng constantly next to the 6'8' guy lol.

haha i was one of the tall people in the pit, i noticed that all of the tall guys were in the center in almost a straight line. who ever was behind them must of been pissssssed. i mostly had my grey stripped hoodie up the whole night thought. i did that cause i wanted my periferals blocked since everyone on each side of me acted like they had never been to a concert before, or that they would rather stand with their arms crossed.

I love your twitter name, bagelsftw. :D

Thanks :awesome: *wishes to have a bagel right now* Mmmmm.... :LOL:

Like everybody has been saying. The energy of the crowd and Muse was great. I only sat down during GL :p The way Matt said "HELLO NEW YORK!!!" after New Born was :awesome:

What was with that old pedo guy up in the pit lol

ha im not sure who your talking about but i would of loved to see some old dude hitting on young girls. it would of gave me something good to laugh at.

also, that guy from sspu was creeping me out. he was grinning like a 5 year old girl that just got a pony for her bday.

yeah hes a cool guy

anyone have a video of matt's dance in time is running out? i screamed so hard when he did that.

map was definitely a highlight of the night, and the Helsinki jam was crazy. concert greatly exceeded my expectation- james, where were you?

yeah hes a cool guy

anyone have a video of matt's dance in time is running out? i screamed so hard when he did that.

map was definitely a highlight of the night, and the Helsinki jam was crazy. concert greatly exceeded my expectation- james, where were you?

i was to the left of the crappy mosh pit people tried to open up, and slightly to the left of the center stage. I would say left center of the ga, not to far, not too close. There was about 3 guys over 6'4 in one area, i was one of them.

there was one point i think in time is running out where he sang something really strangely, everyone around me had a strange expression at that point

yeah i couldnt tell if they messed up a lot on songs, or if they meant to do it.

i know everytime he went to the mic facing the back of the stage you couldn't make out the words he said, or you heard nothing for about 1-2 seconds.

yeah i couldnt tell if they messed up a lot on songs, or if they meant to do it.

i know everytime he went to the mic facing the back of the stage you couldn't make out the words he said, or you heard nothing for about 1-2 seconds.

I recall that happening at the o2, every time he went to the other mic it failed so he gave up eventually.

that was unbelieveably epic :stongue:

Any of my fellow 208ers get some good video? I saw a lot of people were filmingbut i was too busy dancing!

Highlights of the night were definitely New Born, Helsinki Jam, Plug In Baby and Knights of Cydonia.

What a gig!

Archived