4-6 hours away.... closer than Atlanta. Keep getting closer, Muse!

Damn I am excited now... dates are coming! :awesome:

You know they've gotta go to NC! But it does seem weird having a VA date so close to an ATL date. There's only one day in between the 2 gigs. They're skipping around for some reason. :confused:

YOU. ARE. KIDDING ME.

I am going to be in freaking Key West from Feb 28-March 4th. I have been looking forward to this trip for months. But I do not want to miss a Muse gig.

On the subject of NC dates, as I live in NC as well...

I have a contact who works at the RBC Center in Raleigh, NC; she gets to meet all sorts of bands and if there happens to be a show there then I am going to try my absolute best to get her to hook me up. But I can't do that if I'm in Key West!!!

Please, for the love of all things good and holy, Muse, play in NC after the 4th of March. :(

Yeah, I wasn't doubting your source because of the tickets, I was just disappointed because I wanted to see it on a ticket selling page, even if I couldn't buy anything yet :$

So... here's hoping teh myooz get their act together and announce something on Monday! :D

I know you werent :D. You never know with these mobile phones what is viewable or not sometimes.

It's funny because we, the board members, know more than the official site is telling us. :chuckle:

And I just realised who the Silversun Pickups were when it was mentioned that the singer sounded like a girl. :LOL:

YOU. ARE. KIDDING ME.

I am going to be in freaking Key West from Feb 28-March 4th. I have been looking forward to this trip for months. But I do not want to miss a Muse gig.

I have a contact who works at the RBC Center in Raleigh, NC; she gets to meet all sorts of bands and if there happens to be a show there then I am going to try my absolute best to get her to hook me up. But I can't do that if I'm in Key West!!!

Please, for the love of all things good and holy, Muse, play in NC after the 4th of March. :(

aww! That's terrible timing! Hopefully there will be some other southern dates after the DC one :)

I know you werent :D. You never know with these mobile phones what is viewable or not sometimes.

It's funny because we, the board members, know more than the official site is telling us. :chuckle:

And I just realised who the Silversun Pickups were when it was mentioned that the singer sounded like a girl. :LOL:

:LOL: There will be a lot of high male singing that night :chuckle:

Anyone wants to film a video with me? I wonder who is going to judge them :LOL: If it was Matt, I would just film a lot of women's feet in socks for Undisclosed Desires :LOL:;)

British rock gods Muse have exploded in North America in recent years, thanks to their elite musicianship and mind-bending shows. Fresh off of supporting U2 in the U.S., Muse are taking the States by storm with a headlining tour of their own, joined by L.A. rock darlings Silversun Pickups. Expect the amps to be on 11 when these modern rock marvels team up at Patriot Center this March.

Since we’re in the giving mood, we’ve got four of the best seats in the house and some autographed merch for you and three of your lucky friends.

Want to win them? Simply send a YouTube link to list_serve@930.com with your own video interpretation/performance of a Muse song. Keep the videos creative and/or funny, but clean, and under one minute. Deadline is Tuesday, December 8 by 7pm. The winning video will be posted in next week’s email blast.

Just Announced!

MUSE

w/ Silversun Pickups

@ G.M.U. Patriot Center • Fairfax, VA

March 1

On Sale Friday, December 11 at 10am. Ticket link will be in next week's email blast.

Only one video link per contestant/group may be submitted.

omg guys.... after the setlist tonight I can't wait for this gig! :awesome:

Anyone wants to film a video with me? I wonder who is going to judge them :LOL: If it was Matt, I would just film a lot of women's feet in socks for Undisclosed Desires :LOL:;)

British rock gods Muse have exploded in North America in recent years, thanks to their elite musicianship and mind-bending shows. Fresh off of supporting U2 in the U.S., Muse are taking the States by storm with a headlining tour of their own, joined by L.A. rock darlings Silversun Pickups. Expect the amps to be on 11 when these modern rock marvels team up at Patriot Center this March.

Since we’re in the giving mood, we’ve got four of the best seats in the house and some autographed merch for you and three of your lucky friends.

Want to win them? Simply send a YouTube link to list_serve@930.com with your own video interpretation/performance of a Muse song. Keep the videos creative and/or funny, but clean, and under one minute. Deadline is Tuesday, December 8 by 7pm. The winning video will be posted in next week’s email blast.

Just Announced!

MUSE

w/ Silversun Pickups

@ G.M.U. Patriot Center • Fairfax, VA

March 1

On Sale Friday, December 11 at 10am. Ticket link will be in next week's email blast.

Only one video link per contestant/group may be submitted.

aww that sounds cool! :LOL:

YOU. ARE. KIDDING ME.

Sorry. I do hope it works out where you can make a show. I do wonder if Muse plan on doing one long swoop from east to west or hitting up certain cities from east to west and then back again? I know some bands do that.

4-6 hours away.... closer than Atlanta. Keep getting closer, Muse!

Damn I am excited now... dates are coming! :awesome:

It's about 6 hours for us where we live in NC, and it's about the same distance to Atlanta from here. I would totally go see them at the Patriot Center again if it wasn't on a Monday. That's a bad day for me. Too bad all concerts don't fall on weekends. lol

Of course, if they have a NC date, it won't matter which day it is. :) Charlotte is a few hours away and Raleigh is even closer.

It's about 6 hours for us where we live in NC, and it's about the same distance to Atlanta from here. I would totally go see them at the Patriot Center again if it wasn't on a Monday. That's a bad day for me. Too bad all concerts don't fall on weekends. lol

Of course, if they have a NC date, it won't matter which day it is. :) Charlotte is a few hours away and Raleigh is even closer.

I'm praying for a Norfolk area date :shifty: That should be easy enough for you NC folks to get to...? And darned easy for me :awesome:

They played the "standard" setlist - EXCEPT they put B&H randomly in before USoE and instead of Cave or Feeling Good they played Sunburn :eek:

So it was the longest setlist of the tour! :D

B&H and Sunburn? :awesome: I hope they continue throwing in other songs like that during the US tour. Now we know that they can, we'll start to expect it here, won't we? :LOL:

B&H and Sunburn? :awesome: I hope they continue throwing in other songs like that during the US tour. Now we know that they can' date=' we'll start to expect it here, won't we? :LOL:[/quote']

My theory is that by the end of the US tour they'll be playing IBTY, Bliss and Fury! And a 25 song set! :awesome:

Unfortunately, I'm kidding. I'm just excited to see them at all, esp. if we get MK Ultra!

YOU. ARE. KIDDING ME.

that would be freaking awesome! :awesome:

did you go to the U2/Muse gig in October? I see you joined a few days after it..

I'm thinking Atlanta might work for you.. its the day before, if you're driving to Key West, wouldn't it be along the way? Though I much rather would love the hook ups at the RBC Center.. but if the RBC show doesn't happen/doesn't fit your time slot perhaps try making the Atlanta gig?

I'm praying for a Norfolk area date :shifty: That should be easy enough for you NC folks to get to...? And darned easy for me :awesome:

that'd be great.. i got family in chesapeake, i could probably work out an overnight stay with them.. its not that far from norfolk, so it would be a bit more bearable of a trip. sounds good if that does happen! :awesome:

I really want a meet up whatever show I go to. Been to one with a different band a few years ago and it was crazy fun!

Archived