Its truthfully a little disappointing that the show is at such a huge venue, I was spoiled to see them in Columbus and Cleveland at really small venues, right up close type of thing, was brilliant. But then I remember its muse, best live act in the world andddd will be an amazing show...

So as I noted in the other message board, I heard these guys in the UK a little over 10 years ago, fell in love with Muscle Museum, never have gotten to hear it live though, sometimes they play it live over seas you think they will ever fancy us enough to play some of the classics like Muscle Museum or Unintended? :)

BOL getting tix guys, but if it is anything like the Deck the hall Ball in Seattle, tix shouldnt be hard, those took a few hours (~8 - 12) to sell out presale so we should all be fine assuming your on at 10am

Justin

I'm thinking the setlists will be similar to what we've seen recently with the exception of maybe two of the 'rarer' songs being switched up. I don't think they're going to stop playing TR songs or the normally played songs in the US.

If I can't order off my phone at 10am, then I'll have to wait until around 5pm to order tickets, if they're still available. (I want to get GA. I guess they're available through the presale too.)

*crosses fingers and hopes all of us here get what we want for Xmas* :D

Yeah its sold out. But it was crap though. I was able to get to the screen to buy tickets, but they didn't give an option for where you wanted to watch the show from. It gave me an actual section and seat, whereas I wanted GA. So I passed on the tickets, and will wait for tomorrow's ticketmaster presale.

sold out? :erm:

I just bought a pit ticket with no problem!

EDIT: OMG! :LOL: I had no idea how lucky I was!

I guess I'll have to try for my MSG ticket tomorrow!

you got lucky, ducky :D

well now I think i should try tomorrow than

if it sells out , i will regret not getting them

Did they even offer GA tix? Everything happened in such a blur. First it was lagging like hell then I got in then I thought I saw GA but then I clicked on quick picks and then I couldn't get back to the previous screen and then I thought screw it, I'll just buy these and if they suck I'll come back when tix go back on sale. Then I thought screw that I only bought 2 so I'll go back and get 2 more and then it was sold out.

In less than 5 minutes.

Bloody hell, what a palava.

shawnee

you got luck, ducky :D

well i should try tomorrow than

yeah - and that's pretty amazing! I overslept, crawled out to my computer, went to wake it up from sleeping and apparently it had restarted itself. So I was waiting for it to boot up and it was like 9:57... then I clicked to open OE before Firefox and everything was sitting here frozen... so I was thinkg "gee, no presale for me :rolleyes:" Firefox came up at like 10, site at 10:01 and the buy tickets thing was there... so I clicked it and was like "dude, this can't be this easy!"

The only issue I had was that they didn't take Discover :rolleyes: So I had to use my other credit card...

And I just got my confirmation email :awesome:

yeah - and that's pretty amazing! I overslept, crawled out to my computer, went to wake it up from sleeping and apparently it had restarted itself. So I was waiting for it to boot up and it was like 9:57... then I clicked to open OE before Firefox and everything was sitting here frozen... so I was thinkg "gee, no presale for me :rolleyes:" Firefox came up at like 10, site at 10:01 and the buy tickets thing was there... so I clicked it and was like "dude, this can't be this easy!"

The only issue I had was that they didn't take Discover :rolleyes: So I had to use my other credit card...

And I just got my confirmation email :awesome:

:dance: :dance:

Archived