If I remember correctly...last time you walked in and just chose your seat here....don't kill me if I am wrong...I believe it really is GA.

only in the pit it is and was general admission and you can stand where you like. i think last time since it wasnt sold out maybe you lucked and chose a seat and noone kicked you out lol

Hi everyone,

I was able to get 2 pit tickets for the Patriot Centre show, but I have an unusual request in that I am hoping to swap those for someone who is willing to exchange them for two seats together that are NOT on the floor.

I'm not crazy for wanting to give up my floor seats, but I am disabled and use a walker. My past experiences at concerts in the pit have been more stressful than fun because it is hard to stay on my feet when people start pushing and getting excited.

I'm hesitant to plan any official transactions until I have the tickets in hand, but if anyone thinks they would be willing to help me out with this, please get in touch. I would really appreciate the help! I'm happy to be seeing MUSE headline a gig at all, but I would be a much happier girl if I could enjoy them from an upper level seat, and not on the floor.

Thanks!

Sarah

supportlivemusic@gmail.com

I thought I was locked out, but keep refreshing the page (hold the shift button while you refresh). Do this repeatedly and you'll see that the 'buy ticket' buttons occasionally open up. I'm not sure why this is happening - perhaps they're just slowing the flow so their website doesn't crash. Either way, I just got two GA tix five minutes ago (11:20AM EST). :D

Still though, I'm wondering if I want seats instead. Any idea what the seats are going to cost? Will people mosh on the GA floor? I want to enjoy the music without being tossed around :unsure:

Archived