yeah - and that's pretty amazing! I overslept, crawled out to my computer, went to wake it up from sleeping and apparently it had restarted itself. So I was waiting for it to boot up and it was like 9:57... then I clicked to open OE before Firefox and everything was sitting here frozen... so I was thinkg "gee, no presale for me :rolleyes:" Firefox came up at like 10, site at 10:01 and the buy tickets thing was there... so I clicked it and was like "dude, this can't be this easy!"

The only issue I had was that they didn't take Discover :rolleyes: So I had to use my other credit card...

And I just got my confirmation email :awesome:

Good for you! :D

It was sold out when I got to the screen to purchase (by 10:06). I had no idea it would sell out so fast! :stunned:

Well, back to work. I'll be trying on Friday then.

aww @ all the people who weren't able to get tickets :( I hope you all have better luck in the general sale!

I didn't get how they did the seating. There was only an option for best available (or something like that) then it had one option, which was floor... so... I said "ok".... did other people do the same and it just had a seat number?

I only got 1 ticket, maybe that's part of what made it easier for me? :unsure:

:dance: :dance:

picture.php?albumid=985&pictureid=9275picture.php?albumid=985&pictureid=9275picture.php?albumid=985&pictureid=9275

BTW, do we even know if it's center stage or an end stage set up for this gig? I can't even tell if I got decent tixs yet.

One wrong move on the pre-sale and you're toast. I'm telling you, that was craziness personified.

Stage is at the end but depending on venues they have sold seats behind the stage.

Good for you! :D

It was sold out when I got to the screen to purchase (by 10:06). I had no idea it would sell out so fast! :stunned:

Well, back to work. I'll be trying on Friday then.

I was shocked too! :stunned: I figured I'd get my DC ticket first, then I'd head over to the NYC link and see what sort of seats I could get there.... but I came here first to post and saw the people saying sold out, and that's when I checked back for NYC and was like :eek:

Hope you have better luck in the general sale!

Stage is at the end but depending on venues they have sold seats behind the stage.

I'm telling you - I am such a plonker and have such bad luck getting tickets. Missed wembley, got screwed at ch'ville, and somehow hit the wrong button and lost GA. Maybe it's a sign?

I guess I should suck it up as I got tix, but why didn't MUSE pre-sale getting better seats? The people I know here all got section 103. How come they didn't allocate any seating closer for the die hards?

I get bitter when some fanboy gets awesome seats when the devoted get the boot.

anyhooooo . . . .

My experience with most artist-driven sites like this one is that they will just do "best available" and if you're lucky enough then that will give you GA - but they won't give you the option of choosing one or the other like the Ticketmaster/liveNation sites do.

I've had that same experience with a couple band's private pre-sales.

I was lucky enough to get GA for my wife and me, but a lot of my friends couldn't even get tickets at all.

Does anyone have any further info about the 9:30 presale tomorrow? Link, password?

Archived