Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Better than the opening to the European tour. At least we didn't just the finger with a 16 song set. :yesey: I personally loved it all but UD

That's great, us muse concert virgins we need all the positivity we can get right now :LOL:

Whaddya think about GL?

That's great, us muse concert virgins we need all the positivity we can get right now :LOL:

Whaddya think about GL?

Indeed. I'm already spaffing about going to the Nashville gig :chuckle:

I honestly don't get all the hate. It was a great live song.

IMO, I think that every single song by Muse is great. Yes, I am at the obsessive state that makes anything they release great to listen to, but that shouldn't negate my opinion.

Sure, we all want to hear old school songs such as Muscle Museum, Sunburn, Bliss, Citizen Erased, etc... but let us appreciate what we have the opportunity to hear on tour. They spend a considerable amount of their lives each year to tour and get out their to their fans [us]. The set list isn't made to accommodate to your specific desire, nor anyone else's. It is impossible to please everyone.

Also keep in mind the is The Resistance Tour. Personally, I would have loved for Matt to have hired a group to play strings alongside with them, but as I stated above, it isn't meant to make my dreams come true. I was beyond pleased with what was played, including Nishe.

Sorry for my rant.

IMO, I think that every single song by Muse is great. Yes, I am at the obsessive state that makes anything they release great to listen to, but that shouldn't negate my opinion.

Sure, we all want to hear old school songs such as Muscle Museum, Sunburn, Bliss, Citizen Erased, etc... but let us appreciate what we have the opportunity to hear on tour. They spend a considerable amount of their lives each year to tour and get out their to their fans [us]. The set list isn't made to accommodate to your specific desire, nor anyone else's. It is impossible to please everyone.

Also keep in mind the is The Resistance Tour. Personally, I would have loved for Matt to have hired a group to play strings alongside with them, but as I stated above, it isn't meant to make my dreams come true. I was beyond pleased with what was played, including Nishe.

Sorry for my rant.

+1

Finally, here's my video of MK Ultra..

Thank you, you've made my night! I can't wait for Monday when I see them.

It's 4AM... I work in a few hours. Damn insomnia!

P.S. I hate to say it, but Matt sounded a bit off. Hopefully he gets back in gear by the end of the week... maybe I'm just being paranoid. lol

+1

Hell yeah!! We had an amazing time for our first show. So much so we are going to another venue in less than 2 weeks to see them again !! They are my fav band period!! I have nothing to rant at them about.

Well ok longer set would always be nice.

I don't understand the negative posts either

Whaddya think about GL?

I like GL better live than on the album :chuckle: that surprises me in a good way, and gives a good rest period from the jumping around.

I just got up and saw the setlist from yesterday and possibly today will include MoTP :'(

Woulda loved that @ ATL !! But is that the rehearsal only cuz I'm seeing BiB listed too? maybe this tweet I'm following is wrong ... @musesetlist << anyone know?

Sorry for my rant.

I love your rant. :happy:

I just got up and saw the setlist from yesterday and possibly today will include MoTP :'(

Woulda loved that @ ATL !! But is that the rehearsal only cuz I'm seeing BiB listed too? maybe this tweet I'm following is wrong ... @musesetlist << anyone know?

You do know that they played MoTP in ATL, right? Maybe you were just so overcome withe awesomeness that you went into a trance and missed it? :chuckle: I couldn't remember all the songs either until I looked online to see the setlist....

Oh, and I seriously doubt they will play BiB on this tour. I think that was just a one-off at the rehearsal because of that contest. And I'm not sure about that setlist Twitter.

Sorry for my rant.

My thoughts exactly.

Thank you!!! i don't get why people bash GL, it's a great song.. maybe not so much in comparison to all their other huge songs that everyone wants, but it's still a great song. As well as UD; it was really good too.

I'm with y'all. GL isn't my fave, but I thought it sounded really good live. I suspect they have the slow ones in there to showcase Matt's vocals. I mean, dude's got some pipes. ;)

I like GL better live than on the album :chuckle: that surprises me in a good way, and gives a good rest period from the jumping around.

I love your rant. :happy:

You do know that they played MoTP in ATL, right? Maybe you were just so overcome withe awesomeness that you went into a trance and missed it? :chuckle: I couldn't remember all the songs either until I looked online to see the setlist....

Oh, and I seriously doubt they will play BiB on this tour. I think that was just a one-off at the rehearsal because of that contest. And I'm not sure about that setlist Twitter.

:LOL: Jae, you were inhaling too much over there on Chris's side! They def. played MotP! :D

:LOL: Jae, you were inhaling too much over there on Chris's side! They def. played MotP! :D

it's possible!!? ... omg, I can't believe I am losing it even more ... there was a LOT to inhale! it was a sweet type, too :p

Just finished following the VA thread. Same set as last night, except they cut MK Ultra. :( I don't think I'm gonna follow along anymore, though. The complaining is just too tedious and annoying.

Nat, I'm gonna go watch your vids now. :)

Glad to know it just isn't me feeling this about the complaining.

Indeed. I'm already spaffing about going to the Nashville gig :chuckle:

+1

Thank you!!! i don't get why people bash GL, it's a great song.. maybe not so much in comparison to all their other huge songs that everyone wants, but it's still a great song. As well as UD; it was really good too.

GL isn't my favorite, but it definitely isn't the worst song I have ever heard either, not by a long shot. I think "my" issue with it is that it reminds me of a US Soap Opera and I stopped watching those probably before quite a few of you were born!

Sorry for my rant.

Love your rant - couldn't have said it better.

Hell yeah!! We had an amazing time for our first show. So much so we are going to another venue in less than 2 weeks to see them again !! They are my fav band period!! I have nothing to rant at them about.

Well ok longer set would always be nice.

I don't understand the negative posts either

A longer set list is always wanted when a good band with a good sound is involved.

The guys in front of us were lighting up so much I was suprised they were still standing at the end :LOL:

I was quite surprised about the people in our row still standing after at least 8 beers each and those were the ones I counted.

I have to admit I don't get it - I discussed it with the DH and we agreed, we can understand a nice little buzz to loosen up but why would you not want to remember a concert you went to or only remember it in a drunken/high haze? :LOL:

I was impressed with the tailgaiting - at least they had their priorities. We didn't tailgate but after watching some of them I wish we had gotten there earlier and had done so. Tailgate - drink your cheaper beer beforehand. Go in, go to the loo, and go to the show - works really well if you are in the seats. I'm thinking about it in some degree for Nashville. I wanna get there early-ish so I don't have to park at the public library.

Archived