Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

People started lining up earlier than that. i was the 4th one in line and i got there at 6:30 in the morning. The two guys who got there first drove from orlando and got there at 1:30 in the morning. but what they did in atlanta was at around 10:30 we got wristbands and numbered them so we could leave and come back right before doors and get our front spots in line.

I know SSPU played Lazy Eye, Panic Switch, Ther's No Secrets This Year, Growing Old is Getting Old, Substitution, The Royal We, Well Thought Out Twinkles, and 1 more off of Carnavas that I can't remember right now. And SSPU started at 7:30 dead on. I'm really not sure how much time passed between their set and Muse...too much excitement.

I know that not everyone digs them, but I'm glad to see that some people enjoyed their performance. I love them and thought they were :awesome: And I'm so glad that the guy next to me on the barrier was a fan, too, it was cool not being alone in my excitement for them.

Does anyone know what songs SSPU played? Or at least, how many they played?

Also, two more quick questions. Did it start right at 7 or like 7:30, and how long after SSPU did Muse come on?

My best recall is that SSPU played for about 40 minutes - finished around 8:10. Muse began around 8:45.

I remember distinctly looking at my watch at 8:45 and Muse hadn't come on yet. I think it was just a couple of minutes later that they did.

Yeah, the security guard we were talking to said they were supposed to come on at 8:45, but it did end up being about 10 minutes later.

Did anyone else LOVE the setlist between SSPU and Muse? I would love that on my iPod if anyone can remember any of it!

Best house music I've ever heard being played in between bands. No joke. aznareayl and I probably said something about how good it was about 15 times. haha. The ones I can remember MGMT- Electric Feel, A Kings of Leon song that I don't know the name of, Justice vs. Simian- We Are Your Friends, La Roux- In For the Kill. Not 100% about the title of that last one, but the whole self-titled La Roux CD is incredible. There was also some Linkin Park thrown in there....

yeah, i know about how much they'll be. EXPENSIVE! haha. but worth it. :).

and really that late?! no one was lined up really until 3pm? that's unexpected, but comforting. haha.

I got there at 9:00 and I was the 23rd person in line. By noon though they had given out about 82 wristbands. So in Atlanta there was roughly 100 people before noon.

I am so freakin excited. Just got GA floor tix for the Auburn Michigan show in a week and a half. I know we were just in Atlanta but we have so caught the MUSE live bug!!!

Can I just ask how you got those tickets? I wanted to get a ticket for my friend but couldn't find one :(

Paid extra and bought them from ticketloot.com.

I know it is bad to support these who jack people to make money on the tickets. But if you want something that is sold out there is only the one option. I tried on the forums but no one will reply.

I know SSPU played Lazy Eye, Panic Switch, Ther's No Secrets This Year, Growing Old is Getting Old, Substitution, The Royal We, Well Thought Out Twinkles, and 1 more off of Carnavas that I can't remember right now. And SSPU started at 7:30 dead on. I'm really not sure how much time passed between their set and Muse...too much excitement.

I know that not everyone digs them, but I'm glad to see that some people enjoyed their performance. I love them and thought they were :awesome: And I'm so glad that the guy next to me on the barrier was a fan, too, it was cool not being alone in my excitement for them.

The other song was Future Foe Scenarios, I love SSPU.. where were you on the barrier?? i was up there too.

Archived