Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Good morning guys.

Just wanted to pass by here and thank each and everyone of you. The show blew me away, and I think this is one U2 fan who has converted to the so called "Muse".

I met some of you, and you guys were great, so thanks for that. I even got the set-list after the gig.

I will be periodically posting videos today on my Twitter page (http://www.twitter.com/jaimearodriguez)and later today I wil write my show review which should be published around tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing many more Muse shows, and saying hi to you again.

If you are ever in Miami, please let me know.

Good morning guys.

Just wanted to pass by here and thank each and everyone of you. The show blew me away, and I think this is one U2 fan who has converted to the so called "Muse".

I met some of you, and you guys were great, so thanks for that. I even got the set-list after the gig.

I will be periodically posting videos today on my Twitter page (http://www.twitter.com/jaimearodriguez)and later today I wil write my show review which should be published around tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing many more Muse shows, and saying hi to you again.

If you are ever in Miami, please let me know.

Glad you had a great time.

Thanks for you tweets last night, they were very entertaining!!

Looking forward to the videos.

I seem to be the only one that loved SSPU. I thought they did great. It helped that I was surrounded by their fans, I guess.

Great day. We also got the numbered wristbands, and came back later. some dude said as we were going to the front, "If you've got a number you go up there, we're the people that waited!" :LOL: I said to my husband, "We waited...at home in our comfortable chairs." Oh well. We were one person back from barrier on Chris' side. They had us sit on the floor (everyone in GA) until the SSPU came on. Then there was the huge surge forward. It felt like the ocean. It was weird and alarming. Crowd was pretty tame during SSPU. When Muse was about to come on, the security guy nearest said, "Brace yourselves, because you're gonna get pushed." But it didn't happen. My husband was jostled around a bit by some wacky beyotch, but it wasn't too bad. The slow middle section chilled her out. :LOL:

Matt's voice was amazing. Could barely see poor little Morgan in the back! I think I might have gotten some decent pics. I mean, Chris was less than 20 ft away! And he and Matt came to the edge of the stage several times. They had bridges that went out to the side towards the seats. Matt and Chris both went on there. Matt especially.

Matt was wearing his sparkly silver suit with a T with what looked like an American flag on it. he had the blue flashy glasses and tossed them after Uprising. chris had that army looking jacket on, but took it off right away. Because it was freakin' hot in there. Dommeh had his silver lamay shirt on. Chris tossed his harmonica after "Man w/harmonica" and the girl next to me got it!

Sometimes I could hear the dumbass behind me better than Matt. And dude COULD NOT sing! Every time I was about to turn around and say STFU! he stopped.

Oh, some poor guy passed out right behind us. I think he locked his knees. This was before Muse came on! He got back up and tried to stay, bless him. But they pulled him out, and he collapsed again. Bend your knees, people! Security was awesome. Very professional, and really kept an eye out for those in front.

I was hoping for Sunburn or Ce or something, but I enjoyed the show we got. I'd never heard most of the program live, so yeah, it was a great time. Met some boardies. Jumped and fist pumped my little arm off. Good times! Come back soon, Myooze!

Merch:

Shirts: $32 for short sleeved, $45 for a 3/4 sleeve and apparently sleeveless. $20 cool bag. The SSPU has purdy merch. Muse also had keychains (4&?), programs, hats? I don't know.

I had a great time last night, though it was almost ruined by a couple of things (I'll get into that later).

First off, SSPU........decent. I wasn't blown away by any means, but they were better than I thought they'd be. I may pick up their albums, but I'm not quite sure yet.

Muse was epic, truly epic. There was no shortage of energy coming from any of the boys, and the crowd (for the most part) was giving back all that Muse gave. I was disappointed by the setlist; no surprises sans MK Ultra and MotP. In the end, it was truly fantastic.

I was in the pit, about midway between Dom and Chris, maybe 20, 30 feet from the barrier. I'm glad that other people had great experiences in the pit, but I gotta be honest here; mine wasn't that great. From the get-go, my friend and I had these two short girls try to push their way past us; no asking whether or not they could stand in front of us because they were short. They were, in general, just being complete...well....you know. They were obviously there to see SSPU, as they screamed at the top of their lungs about every 30 seconds for them (if anyone here was near where I was, you know the sound). One girl even had the gall to tell me that she could get in front of me because, and I quote, "I'm a girl, and I'm allowed to." They eventually left after harassing my friend for being tall; not his fault he's over 6 feet tall.

All in all, besides the douchebaggery from some of the people in the pit, I had a great time. Thanks Muse, thanks a lot!

thanks for the reviews, looks like everyone had an awesome time :) glad you also have the opportunity to get the full stage to see what it's like.

someone had said yesterday that matt had hurt his lip again - apparently false alarm? it was just them talking about the incident in 2004?

We had an amazing time, ended up a few people back on Matt's side with a perfect view. I was happy that there was no pushing and shoving , just jumping up and down and singing and some head banging!

Were you with the Muse board members after the show tonight when Renee and Natalia were taking pics? I was on a Muse high, so was kind of hyper and scatter-brained, but I think you told me your name was Stiofan. :)

No nitpicking from me, nope.

Hey, that's EXACTLY where we were! HA! And I was with some boardies right after the show but I had to move along to get myself hydrated; I didn't realize how exhausted I'd be...

So great to meet other fans! Glad y'all had a good time! I know we sure did!

Last night was AMAZING you guys!!

My friend and I scored great spots on the floor, to the right-ish side of the stage just about 15 feet back or so. The crowd was mostly considerate and we met some really cool people.

SSPU were pretty good. Muse ROCKED THE HOUSE! Best concert ever and I'm a lucky bitch because I get to do it again next weekend in Boston. CAN'T WAIT! I was so exhausted getting out of there last night, I got home and collapsed into bed without even uploading my camera. I can barely whisper today from screaming with excitement all night and goddam am I sore. But it was so so SO very worth it. I hope everybody else here had a as good of a time as I did. :D

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the show! Our seats turned out to be pretty damn good. I thought my group was down with stalking afterwards but the minute the house lights went up they started whining about their feet and such so I was overruled. :mad: It doesn't sound like I missed the band but I still would have loved the opportunity to meet some of you guys. :( Maybe next time. ;)

Archived