Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

im so nervous for my show..you guys are lucky you have a great system going with the whole wristband thing... great for people who want barrier..so say you are number 1 wristband..does this guarantee they will most defiantly get to the barrier?..and im listening to the radio station now and so far no mentions of MUSE after listening for about 30 mins.

im so nervous for my show..you guys are lucky you have a great system going with the whole wristband thing... great for people who want barrier..so say you are number 1 wristband..does this guarantee they will most defiantly get to the barrier?..and im listening to the radio station now and so far no mentions of MUSE after listening for about 30 mins.

They're supposed to be on 96.1 at 11pm local time.

It's currently 3:01PM in Atlanta. (GMT-5) The show will start I think at 7:30, Muse on stage around 9 I suppose? (so 2AM in the UK)

Got the time wrong. Woops.

2am UK time... think I might give it a miss. :LOL:

It'll probably be easier for shows on the East Coast as I could catch the tail end over breakfast.

Got a nice buzz at the arena tavern. One more drink at the hotel lounge. And then over to look for Musers and get in the arena. Say Hi if you see me.

Black muse shirt with Maori whalebone fishhook and spiky hair. She muse shirt and silver sequin vest.

Yes we is stylin fo this one. Go out blazin or don't go right. Tailgaters be warned we will be bummin drinks. Lol.

Everyone have as much fun as we will!!

slamming drinks until showtime! Don't really care for Silversun but I will watch for sure! Section 122 straight across from the stage. Holler if you see me. Ill probably be in a blue hurley shirt with my girlfirend who has a broken foot (you'll see the BOOT!) SO PUMPED! Ill also be in Room 311 (another badass band) at the Hilton garden Inn across from the Gwinnett Arena so if anyone wants to party after just let me know! we're down for whatever.

Having a drink at the alounge at the Holiday inn...... Just saw the news about Chile.. Terrible thing.... just shows that you never know what can happen so you should live each day to the fullest. Enjoy Life and those you love for you don't know if you will get to do all of the things you want to.

I am not going to let this drag me down tonight as this is going to be a KICKASS Show!!

See Ya all THere. I will be the one singing the loudest. That is a bad thing.

For the Love of Muse.. .........:rolleyes:

The funny thing is I know, as we all sit here in a huddled mass, that i kmow im within twenty feet of you guys and just dont know who you are. I'm in a black sweater with zipties and spiked bangs. and a muse shirt of course

just stand up and shout 'I'm a boardie!' there are a bunch of you there :D

Archived