+1

Remember, this is their gig, they do this cos they ENJOY it.. I guess its fun to play those songs? be thankful they care enough to play stadium shows throughout eu.

I think conformism is a very bad thing.

And we are not asking for anything unreasonable, they ALREADY got the good songs and they ALREADY have played them live at one point. Knowing that makes it all much more frustrating.

So these stadium gigs have been shitty, my expectations for Madrid, which I'm attending, are beyond low.

+1

be thankful they care enough to play stadium shows throughout eu.

Be thankful to pay more than 50 bucks for smelly cheese and plastic bag UFO's...Oh yeah we got to praise them and worship them. No right to complain, even hope more variety or rareties in their sets, wasting money in them and make them reach the status they've reached imply to keep our mouth shut whatever they do (or don't) :rolleyes:

And we are not asking for anything unreasonable, they ALREADY got the good songs and they ALREADY have played them live at one point. Knowing that makes it all much more frustrating.

So these stadium gigs have been shitty, my expectations for Madrid, which I'm attending, are beyond low.

The vast majority of people who've attended them have said the opposite.

How can you say the gigs were shit if you weren't there? The setlist isn't much of a surprise, I agree, but everyone who attended the stadium gigs so far had a really good time.

agreed, having been to the san siro on tuesday, on paper not good, in attendence, best gig iv ever SEEN!

That's the thing, 'on paper' and 'in person' are two very different things where Muse are concerned.

I'm going tomorrow night and even if they play the same setlist as tonight I'm sure I'll have an amazing time.

The vast majority of people who've attended them have said the opposite.

Yes they generally had a great time, I don't doubt it, but thinking just how easy it could be infinitely better and it isn't for no reason. The good songs being there, the band having played them recently, and yet don't play them at the stadiums, makes me feel like this:

qzrf40.jpg

:LOL:

Can't wait to see videos from this gig. :happy: And tomorrow's gig, I knew few lucky people who are going there (and hopefully report to me or call during the show) Muse seems to be on fire right now, can't wait 'til it's my turn to see them!

Also can't wait to hear the experiences from the actual gig-goers.

How can you say the gigs were shit if you weren't there? The setlist isn't much of a surprise, I agree, but everyone who attended the stadium gigs so far had a really good time.

It's my opinion from the videos. And it's not like if you go there it would be upside down or in an alternate dimension from what you see on videos. They had a better time than staying at home, I don't doubt it.

I totally agree

Archived