Anyone know if the hotel provides towels? I'm assuming not but don't want to take one if it's unnecessary to do so.

There are some in the rooms but they are rather small. I know I will be bringing my own as I don't fancy drying myself with something barely bigger than a tea towel :LOL:

There are some in the rooms but they are rather small. I know I will be bringing my own as I don't fancy drying myself with something barely bigger than a tea towel :LOL:

I took an extra flannel to the Clink to dry myself with in November!:stunned::stunned::LOL:

You may remember I had no choice other than to take my bag into the arena with me so had to be ruthless with the packing!:D

Will add a towel to my packing list then!:)

i got ponchos and foil blankets ready for Glasto in the 99p shop. they may be rubbish, i have no idea but it may be worth a look in there. i may have to take them to paris then :(

i think my suitcase is going to get bigger to incorporate all the extra things i'm going to end up taking for my two nights away. (honestly it seems to be just as much as for a week!) haven't quite put the kitchen sink in yet ...

i got ponchos and foil blankets ready for Glasto in the 99p shop. they may be rubbish, i have no idea but it may be worth a look in there. i may have to take them to paris then :(

i think my suitcase is going to get bigger to incorporate all the extra things i'm going to end up taking for my two nights away. (honestly it seems to be just as much as for a week!) haven't quite put the kitchen sink in yet ...

I'm hoping to cram all my gear into a rucksack!:LOL:

I'm hoping to cram all my gear into a rucksack!:LOL:

how big is that rucksack? :LOL:

i put all my stuff in my aforementioned mini case but it's all this talk of the weather that's making me think i need jumpers and ponchos and dry clothes.

i also thought of taking some food and drink as my room has a fridge and a microwave :cool: and then i thought woah hang on woman! this is getting out of hand. :LOL:

The forecast for Berne was wet and chilly. When we arrived it was hot and sunny and we thought 'Great! We've missed the rain!'! Wrong! It hadn't yet arrived!:LOL::LOL:

I was so sorry for the people that waited outside! And they had to leave their umbrellas behind! :noey:

how big is that rucksack? :LOL:

i put all my stuff in my aforementioned mini case but it's all this talk of the weather that's making me think i need jumpers and ponchos and dry clothes.

i also thought of taking some food and drink as my room has a fridge and a microwave :cool: and then i thought woah hang on woman! this is getting out of hand. :LOL:

Well, it's not huge!:stunned:

I can travel light though!

Obviously clean undies for each day and a clean tee for each day (sorry peeps but I WILL be wearing Muse tees! :awesome::p ) but if necessary I'll wear the same pair of jeans for four days (fucking skank!).

It's not something I'd normally do, two days is the max I usually wear the same pair of jeans for but needs-must and all that!

I'll be wearing the boots I always wear to gigs and won't take any other pairs of shoes/boots/trainers.

It's the towel and toiletries which will take up the most space. Oh and my GHDs of course! With hair as frizzy as mine they're a must on a longer trip! :LOL:

I suppose I'd better take a hoodie too then can tie it round my waist once it warms up in the squash in the stadium.

I was so sorry for the people that waited outside! And they had to leave their umbrellas behind! :noey:

Yeah, we had umbrellas but dumped them at the gate. You know, Muse cost me a fortune in bloody umbrellas come to think of it!:LOL::LOL:

Well, it's not huge!:stunned:

I can travel light though!

Obviously clean undies for each day and a clean tee for each day (sorry peeps but I WILL be wearing Muse tees! :awesome::p ) but if necessary I'll wear the same pair of jeans for four days (fucking skank!).

It's not something I'd normally do, two days is the max I usually wear the same pair of jeans for but needs-must and all that!

I'll be wearing the boots I always wear to gigs and won't take any other pairs of shoes/boots/trainers.

It's the towel and toiletries which will take up the most space. Oh and my GHDs of course! With hair as frizzy as mine they're a must on a longer trip! :LOL:

I suppose I'd better take a hoodie too then can tie it round my waist once it warms up in the squash in the stadium.

That's very similar to my packing to be honest. but i'll definitely need a change of jeans. two days of gigs and they'll be making their own way home :LOL:

i love the fact that you wear muse shirts to muse gigs too. :D yay for us people who don't care about 'cool'.

That's very similar to my packing to be honest. but i'll definitely need a change of jeans. two days of gigs and they'll be making their own way home :LOL:

i love the fact that you wear muse shirts to muse gigs too. :D yay for us people who don't care about 'cool'.

I couldn't do 'cool' if I tried! Not any more!:LOL: My jeans will be fine to be honest, it'll be the t-shirts which will only last a day!

Yeah, we had umbrellas but dumped them at the gate. You know, Muse cost me a fortune in bloody umbrellas come to think of it!:LOL::LOL:

At last years gig I was allowed to take it with me :erm:

Kinda funny to watch from the inside with everybody running around when the rain started :chuckle: Ok, we were kinda bored sitting around in our protesters outfit! :LOL::LOL: nothing to do than watch the other people!

that probably makes you cooler than anyone! ;)

everyone likes you so you must be really nice :happy:

Awwww shucks!:$:$:)

I wear Muse shirts to every gig I go to.

Wore one to see Lily, stood infront of Morgan. He seemed to love it.

Well if it's good enough for you Dan, it's good enough for anyone! :awesome:

Now then, about that username.........

At last years gig I was allowed to take it with me :erm:

Kinda funny to watch from the inside with everybody running around when the rain started :chuckle: Ok, we were kinda bored sitting around in our protesters outfit! :LOL::LOL: nothing to do than watch the other people!

Did you see me on the barrier in my turkey foil?! :awesome: Christ, I was frozen! :stunned:

TBH, i'd like to change it to my Twitter ID, which is DarkshineDan. Or my xbox tag, Darkshine84, but thats a bit generic.

The world and his wife are 'darkshine' something or other here!:LOL: Nah it's fine! You're just Dan to me anyway!;)

Another trip to Poundland for you Pip?

Pity your not near to me got a bag of cheap brollys in the garage I keep meaning to take to work (but my students seem to think brollies are very uncool so never want to borrow one:rolleyes:)

I remember seeing the sign at Marley no brollies - had got my one expensive one so just hid it inside my rolled up waterproofs to get it in, would never put a brolly up in a crowd during a gig be too scared Id cause someone an injury or block a view but was very useful for wandering round Marley's field in the rain before I headed to the golden circle!

I dumped my bananas but don't know if I needed to or not. My brolly made it :awesome: but I binned it while you were kipping in Zurich airport :LOL:

Is there a baggage restriction on Eurostar?

Ali, yep! Another trip to Poundland indeed!:LOL:

I dumped my bananas but don't know if I needed to or not. My brolly made it :awesome: but I binned it while you were kipping in Zurich airport :LOL:

Is there a baggage restriction on Eurostar?

Not as such, no. You can take two suitcases and a piece of hand luggage. Obviously I want to travel as lightly as possible and I *think* I shall succeed in fitting everything in my rucksack!:D

Archived