A train? A friend apparently told me there's only a bus from it.

And that's fine with me, do you know if that would take a while? *crossing from the hotel to Stade de France*

Thank you for helping me with this btw... well excited about it right now!

Sorry you would have to go into town to catch the train whereas there is a shuttle from the airport that goes straight to paris (14 euros) so the shuttle is more convenient.

For the metro it really depends where your hotel is in that district and what the closest tube station... Rough estimate would be 45 mins but could be more or less.

You are gonna love it... My best Muse gig has been in France, the crowds just to go wild for them.

Sorry you would have to go into town to catch the train whereas there is a shuttle from the airport that goes straight to paris (14 euros) so the shuttle is more convenient.

For the metro it really depends where your hotel is in that district and what the closest tube station... Rough estimate would be 45 mins but could be more or less.

You are gonna love it... My best Muse gig has been in France, the crowds just to go wild for them.

Aye, well that should be fine. Hell of a lot of travelling on the first day, but it'll be worth it. And a french MUSE crowd has always been up there with a stadium Scottish crowd for me. Cannot wait! If anyone sees tickets onsale for this date, could they give me a message? Really don't want to be going to touts...

Trying to get my hands on tickets now as well. Does anyone know what face value was for the golden circle in pounds? :)

Also, could anyone advice me on Paris, for someone who can't speak much french. I'm pure terrifed of the pick-pocket stories.

Don't worry about pick-pockets. I used to take the metro twice a day and i've never had any problems. ;)

This will be the first gig when they play "I belong to you" ? ;)

I hope! :LOL:

Gave the person a message a few days ago but haven't heard back. Only get nervy about this stuff as I can't work my way around primary ticket sites in french, so I'm more than certain I'll need to go into the secondary market. And with ebay.fr being something I cannot understand, it looks seatwave/viagogo are the only places I can.

So if I'm doing that, I want to make sure that pelor or pelouse or mean Gold circle, and ONLY golden circle :)

Gave the person a message a few days ago but haven't heard back. Only get nervy about this stuff as I can't work my way around primary ticket sites in french, so I'm more than certain I'll need to go into the secondary market. And with ebay.fr being something I cannot understand, it looks seatwave/viagogo are the only places I can.

So if I'm doing that, I want to make sure that pelor or pelouse or mean Gold circle, and ONLY golden circle :)

Really? I sent her a PM a few days ago and she replied :stunned:

I can help you with ebay.fr, but tickets are sooo expensive :facepalm:

Hmmm, who knows. If someone knows here personally or can get in contact, let he know I'd be happy to buy those tickets, and even cover the paypal fees and whatever else. :)

And that would be awesome! :)... currently the cheapest I can find on Viagogo is 239 euros for 2. I'd doesn't seem that eBay.fr follows the same bidding format, or atleast not that I could find with google translate on.:LOL:

Well then that would be much better for me :)...

When I went on, I couldn't find a bit to place a bid or anything.. maybe it was just being weird for me. Still holding out hope that the "noyourwrong" has the tickets and can sell to me. But if not, I might need your help with ebay.fr if it's okay :) I can owe you a drink at Stade de France :LOL:

Finally caved, and went on eBay.

Got two Pelouse Or for 180 euros which isn't too bad I suppose. One totally miscellaneous question: having scoured eBay, I noticed that there is quite a few different looks of tickets. Has anyone ordered from fnac.com and can say which those ones look like? It's not a huge thing, but it would be nice if the ones I ordered had the MUSE logo rather that just MUSE printed on it.

Either way, I'll see you all there. Can't wait if the summer setlist poll is anything to go by!:LOL:

I've ordered my tickets on fnac.com and they aren't like this :eek: They're purple and yellow, and the Muse logo isn't printed on them :LOL:

That sounds like Fnac tickets (I had some for The Resistance). Pip's ticket is from ticketnet hence why it is different.

Finally caved, and went on eBay.

Got two Pelouse Or for 180 euros which isn't too bad I suppose. One totally miscellaneous question: having scoured eBay, I noticed that there is quite a few different looks of tickets. Has anyone ordered from fnac.com and can say which those ones look like? It's not a huge thing, but it would be nice if the ones I ordered had the MUSE logo rather that just MUSE printed on it.

Either way, I'll see you all there. Can't wait if the summer setlist poll is anything to go by!:LOL:

Found this on the internet. And i'm pretty sure they're from la FNAC... ;)

69589282_1-Photos-de-VDS-PLACES-CONCERT-MUSE-PELOUSE-OR-STADE-DE-FRANCE-120610.jpg

The guy literally just sent photos of the tickets there when I asked if they were definately Pelouse Or tickets. Thought the ones with the logos are cooler, but doesn't matter AT all to me right now. So excited. Heard so many exciting things about the french MUSE crowd

Glad to hear you've got your tickets. Yes French crowds at Muse gigs are great, my best gig last year was in France and we were worried because it was in the middle of nowhere. :LOL:

That sounds like Fnac tickets (I had some for The Resistance). Pip's ticket is from ticketnet hence why it is different.

The guy literally just sent photos of the tickets there when I asked if they were definately Pelouse Or tickets. Thought the ones with the logos are cooler, but doesn't matter AT all to me right now. So excited. Heard so many exciting things about the french MUSE crowd

Oh shit, I'm really sorry! For some reason I thought mine were from fnac!:rolleyes::$ Duh! :LOL:

Archived