I've received my ticket on Thursday.:)

For the 11th, yes? Did you choose the cheapest delivery option?

I had my ticket for the 12th sent by DHL and received it two days later but this one I chose the cheaper option so was just wondering how long it would take. It's only been just over a week so I won't panic yet!:)

Still waiting of my tickets taken on "Avosbillets". My bank account was debited quickly, but I have no news of tickets: I do not know the seat numbers that I had, I can't track mail, the website does not answer my e-mails ...

It looks more and more like a scam ... :wtf:

So Dr. Nick, I don't keep my tickets for you if I can't do my exchange? You have found your happiness?

haha, if u have pelouse or i will exchange in a second :D

i have pelouse :D

vanounyme gave me a number for ticketnet, u may call them, if u boked your ticket with them.. i look for it now..

Still waiting of my tickets taken on "Avosbillets". My bank account was debited quickly, but I have no news of tickets: I do not know the seat numbers that I had, I can't track mail, the website does not answer my e-mails ...

It looks more and more like a scam ... :wtf:

try this number for ticketnet, it worked for me. good luck!

--> tel : 0033 1 49 97 51 91

For the 11th, yes? Did you choose the cheapest delivery option?

I had my ticket for the 12th sent by DHL and received it two days later but this one I chose the cheaper option so was just wondering how long it would take. It's only been just over a week so I won't panic yet!

Yeah it's very cheap -paid 75.90 Euros for 1 ticket.:LOL:

wow, did u see how many gigs they play in usa and canada?( ya i know..they r big states...) it's really awesome how manny ppl wanna hear and see them..

i can't wait for paris!! i have so many things to look forward to now, it's great!!! :D

i'm feeling gooood!!

:D:LOL:

Yeeeeaaaahhh..... 9a0a3a10.gif I have my tickets... bakk1310.gif finally...

So... the seat numbers of the tickets are...

Click to enlarge.

p1010010.jpg

What? What? I'm hysterical?

So I begin again: "I exchange 2 tickets "Carré Or" of Friday June 11 with 2 tickets "Carré Or" for , Saturday June 12."

And now, I can say "U13"!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived