Guhhhh.

Aida, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to call you during MK Ultra. Trust me I was frantically trying but stupid maxis won't let me get through, and I think it cut off my call when I called Faz!! ARGH. I tried using Joelyn's phone to call but it didn't get through either. I'm hoping the bootlegs would sound OK, I'm nervous to listen to it because, like Faz said earlier lol we were practically squeeling :$ (like for SUNBURN <33 I think I went apeshit :$ )

SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. I'll get through the bootlegs asap, but I saw other people recording as well, hopefully their recording would have less girls uh, making noise :(

Pleasure to have met all of you btw!! :happy:

Miele, hope you're ok!

it's OK Liz, thanx for yr effort! ;)

Woah Nut met them again att he after party!

So from Nut's tweets here are the setlist? (Since no one updated it here yet :p)

1. Uprising

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. Map of the Problematique

4. Resistance

5. Interlude + Hysteria

6. Stockholm Syndrome

7. Nishe

8. USoE

9. Sunburn

10. Undisclosed Desires

11. MK Ultra

12. Starlight

13. TIRO

14. Unnatural Selection

Encore:

15. Exogenesis: Part 1 (they played this???!! Woah!!)

16. Plug In Baby

17. Knights of Cydonia (this I found from another link, not sure correct or not?)

Was nice to have met all of you guys! Sorry if i seemed a little distracted, I was really tired.:(

The meet at the after party was my friend's (Nurul) idea and I was sceptical about them being there. But we went anyway and I was surprised to learn that Dom was still there at 3-ish this morning. We waited a bit and managed to get in for free to just snap a few photos with him. And then Tom Kirk was there too.

Me: Tom, I'm a huge fan of your videos, man.

*big and sincere grin*

Tom: Wow, really?! Did you enjoy the show?

*wide smile*

Me: Yes, it was awesome. (couldn't think of anything better to say at 4 am)

We asked him about Matt & Chris and he said, "Well you know, Chris is a family guy so... And Matt, he's pretty tired. His voice, (does the stroke on his adam's apple)"

Then proceeded with some snaps. Morgan came out when they were all leaving, together with Dom Anderson and a few others, whom I can't put a name to their familiar faces. They were so down to earth, it didn't feel like you were among stars. :)

^AWESOME, NUT!!!

AUNTIE MIELE, THANK YOU SO MUCH for granting me the best and most special gift ever last night, you gave me the opportunity to listen to Matt Bellamy's voice, Chris's bass, and Dom's drumming THROUGH MA PHONE, RAW, LIVE. MUSE LIVE, AT 11.30 P.M., IN MY PHONE. (Actually I heard it through voicemail lah. BUT STILL.) I couldn't ask for a better gift, and I will forever be grateful to you for that. Thank you. :kiss:

hey u guys...i had some awesome time at the concert too!!!! but u guys r like so freaking lucky (referring to Nut of course, i so envy u now!) went with my friends who r not so fanatics like us here, so we came late and stood at the back only! but overall it was still too good to express in words!!! can never get enough of MUSE!!!

put up some cool pictures! :)

awww nut i knew i should hv followed u guys to the mamak. damn! hahah was sooooo tired when the rest got bck into the room i tak sedar langsung. tidur mati :LOL: but oh well.. the show was awesome & im beyond high (still, yes). was so nice to meet all of u! (except miele :()

p/s: thank god i didnt try the marmite spread!

Muse. Live. BNO 03.02.2010. RAW and unedited, because I'm too tired at the moment. I'll try to er, rename, upload to a proper server and polish the files during my CNY hols :D

#1 Uprising

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3mm2wk

Oh, just because, here's another teaser ;) If you strain your ears really hard, you could actually listen to a convo between me and Deb about ... fingers :LOL::$

#10 Undisclosed Desires

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v7jdsl

I'm putting this out, because we had no idea what was coming next... and then this happened. Let's just say this was honestly how we genuinely felt when the first MK Ultra chord filled the stadium ;) (please listen at your own risk! you know what's coming... lol)

#11 MK Ultra

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8rncfm

-------------

Nut, AWESOME pictures from the after party!! I'm so glad you met them :happy: How was work this morning? Lol.

I'm still in cloud 9 if you ask me, totally and utterly cannot concentrate in life at the moment. :facepalm:

Edit:

image-3634_4B6B115B.jpg

Edited by guilt-stricken

awww nut i knew i should hv followed u guys to the mamak. damn! hahah was sooooo tired when the rest got bck into the room i tak sedar langsung. tidur mati :LOL: but oh well.. the show was awesome & im beyond high (still, yes). was so nice to meet all of u! (except miele :()

p/s: thank god i didnt try the marmite spread!

Marmite is lovely. :eek: I eat it almost everyday.

OMG LIZ. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

One word: MAD!!!

I'm in the process of transferring those tracks to my phone. This is just electrifying. Can't wait for the rest!

I woke up with the mother of all headaches and I really dragged myself to work! But it was fine by lunchtime. I was oogling at pictures all day yesterday so I guess the excitement is still lingering, before the dreaded PMS kicks in.:D

If you guys watch Channel NewsAsia, Muse are going to be on tomorrow evening at 10.20pm! It's an interview.

Muse. Live. BNO 03.02.2010. RAW and unedited, because I'm too tired at the moment. I'll try to er, rename, upload to a proper server and polish the files during my CNY hols :D

#1 Uprising

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3mm2wk

Oh, just because, here's another teaser ;) If you strain your ears really hard, you could actually listen to a convo between me and Deb about ... fingers :LOL::$

#10 Undisclosed Desires

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v7jdsl

I'm putting this out, because we had no idea what was coming next... and then this happened. Let's just say this was honestly how we genuinely felt when the first MK Ultra chord filled the stadium ;) (please listen at your own risk! you know what's coming... lol)

#11 MK Ultra

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8rncfm

-------------

Nut, AWESOME pictures from the after party!! I'm so glad you met them :happy: How was work this morning? Lol.

I'm still in cloud 9 if you ask me, totally and utterly cannot concentrate in life at the moment. :facepalm:

Edit:

image-3634_4B6B115B.jpg

WALAOWEI. OHMIGAWD. OHMIGAWD. I would've cried there.

And I watched UD on Youtube. OMG MOTHA'EFFIN EPIC, MAAAN. OMG. + The lasers and shit. Seriously EPIC. So beautiful. You guys are so majorly lucky. :D

Ohoho that mp3 of mk ultra was epic! :LOL: damn shy la, can hear all our screams lol!

"MK ULTRA!!!"

"dont, I will dieeee"

"I will.. cry haha"

*teaser guitar*

SCREAAAAAAAM!!

*more teaser guitar*

SCREAM SUMMORE!! "oh my goooooooooooood!"

*mk ultra*

everyone goes apeshit and dies haha.

I saw some pics on muse's twitter, i guess they left already :( boohoo. They stayed here for what, 5 days? so long! I wonder if anyone spotted them around singapore :) if you dont count the gig, airport, and after party of course. ehheh.

Tee, did you manage to see them? Thanks a lot for calling me btw! Even though the manager lied to you? i was still feeling pretty touched haha. You have no idea how close I was to speaking with them on the phone about 3 years ago, and I was pretty gutted I couldnt speak to them. So getting your call and hearing a man's voice in the background got me a bit excited for awhile haha!

btw, wow guys we're on our 500th page! :D

Hey Tee thanks for the teddy bear outside a phone booth fridge magnet! Looks pretty sweet on my fridge haha. And that flyer too, whatever that means!:D

Haha Deb I was expecting a lot of singing but thankfully it was the majority of the crowd singing and not any particular individual. Chris's singing on Undisclosed Desires was soothing!!

Yay 500 pages! Over the span of what, 3 years?

Yeah, CONGRATULATIONS, we reached the big 5-0-0! Lol! We may be small in numbers, but our love for Muse is now FIVE HUNDRED pages big. :LOL: Does that even make any sense?

Anyway, we're awesome! :musesign:

Oh, Nut, what does Dom smell like? LOL kidding. Srsly what does he smell like.

:D

Edited by nonoor

The concert was just awesome!

Sorry I wasn't being able to give better reaction. :$ Suffering fom withdrawals T__T and missing SG and Muse as well

Maybe I'll just post pictures and my enthuiasm will come out again... =D

IMGP0196.jpg

Muse merchandise. Where we queue up for like 30min -1 hour just to be told there is 2 more booth inside the sadium T__T

IMGP0197.jpg

Saosin merchandise were inside as well. I didn't know who was the opening act till 2 hours before the show where Liz told me =P

IMGP0200.jpg

IMGP0201.jpg

Crowds queing up fpr the merchandise

IMGP0202.jpg

IMGP0204.jpg

IMGP0205.jpg

Us outside before the concert =D

SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. I'll get through the bootlegs asap, but I saw other people recording as well, hopefully their recording would have less girls uh, making noise :(

Pleasure to have met all of you btw!! :happy:

Miele, hope you're ok!

ummmmmmmmm..........:$

Awww..... Saw from Muse SG thread, Muse already fly off to HK already. What's with the rush btw? Unless they have something going on there :(:(

*psssttttttt..... on something else totally unrelated, Marmite is bluekkkk... HORRIBLEEEEE!!!! YUCK!!*

oh please, tell me about it. glad i talked you into trying it after i did mwahahahahahh! now we can both say that we have a similar connection with matt; WE HATE MARMITE!!! :LOL:

Was nice to have met all of you guys! Sorry if i seemed a little distracted, I was really tired.:(

The meet at the after party was my friend's (Nurul) idea and I was sceptical about them being there. But we went anyway and I was surprised to learn that Dom was still there at 3-ish this morning. We waited a bit and managed to get in for free to just snap a few photos with him. And then Tom Kirk was there too.

Me: Tom, I'm a huge fan of your videos, man.

*big and sincere grin*

Tom: Wow, really?! Did you enjoy the show?

*wide smile*

Me: Yes, it was awesome. (couldn't think of anything better to say at 4 am)

We asked him about Matt & Chris and he said, "Well you know, Chris is a family guy so... And Matt, he's pretty tired. His voice, (does the stroke on his adam's apple)"

Then proceeded with some snaps. Morgan came out when they were all leaving, together with Dom Anderson and a few others, whom I can't put a name to their familiar faces. They were so down to earth, it didn't feel like you were among stars. :)

you're sooo damn lucky!!!!!!!! oh and it was so nice meeting all of you guys. sorry if i was too quiet. it happens when i'm in shock or too tired. and i was having both during that time :$

Ohoho that mp3 of mk ultra was epic! :LOL: damn shy la, can hear all our screams lol!

"MK ULTRA!!!"

"dont, I will dieeee"

"I will.. cry haha"

*teaser guitar*

SCREAAAAAAAM!!

*more teaser guitar*

*mk ultra*

I saw some pics on muse's twitter, i guess they left already :( boohoo. They stayed here for what, 5 days? so long! I wonder if anyone spotted them around singapore :) if you dont count the gig, airport, and after party of course. ehheh.

MK Ultra = Epic. no, no wait.... MUSE = EPIC-ER THAN EPIC!!

and woohooo!!!!!!! 500th page!!!!!!

When Muse just came out and started on Uprising...

It started off with the lights being turn off and the lights in the buildings at background screen start lighting on one by one. As you can guess our scream were intensified and ear shattering already. They do know how to tease us. Lol.... After that you can see in the background picture, people are walking up the staircase like the background picture on this forum. Ekkk..... People were jumping, chanting Muse, Muse Muse and practically you can feel your heart stop beating with the excitement and anticipation. Counting and waiting nervously for them to come out!

Finally you can see 3 shapes in the shadow coming out and one of them is heading to the drums, one to the left and the other to the right. I was screaming out loud the moment I saw Dom heading to the drums and practically the whole stadium went mad. Dom beats his drumstick to the count of 4 and the music start. When we realise is uprising, you can see the crowds are making tidal waves in the Pen A. The speakers were blasting out loud the drum beats that Dom's making, the magical music from Matt's guitar and the deep strums from Chris's bass(lol, the way I wrote sounds like some fancy novel =P )

IMGP0211.jpg

IMGP0212.jpg

Lol.... me, Mel and Liz did do part of our Uprising dance at the edge of the Balcony. Oh yeah, we ran off to the barrier(only at the balcony sadly) near a staircase so we wouldn't block anyone view :p and we move as well because the place we are sitting were blocking certain view of the stages(especially where Dom is sitting =P ) we could also boogey it out at the barriers. hehe.... while Muse crew were setting up the stage after Rise Again, Liz went to look for Deb so she could join us. Deb look so cute in her Bellamy outfit(sorry, I forgot what is the name of that stripe again XP ) Her friend was with her as well who introduce himself as Debbie. Haha!! (His name is actually Victor) It's nice to see he love Muse as much as we do as there isn't many people around us who even knows who is Muse =.= lol

Okay, back to the concert, when MoTP came out, I recognise it instantly and went beserk as it was one of my favourite song. (Ps, sorry if most of my observation is on Dom cause I'm looking at him most of the time... =.= Hehe...) he really bang hard on his drums =D and screaming happily at Mel and Liz.

IMGP0219.jpg

IMGP0218.jpg

The lasers came out during the concert but i forgot for which song:p

Wasn't sure is it Starlight or not but dunno why I didn't enjoy it much maybe because overplayed and I wonder do they ever got bored of playing it so many times. I remembered clapping it unenthuiasicly. Almost at the end of Starlight, Matt were looking to our side and clapping. I didn't clap at all during that time. he must be thinking this person must be the only one who didn't know this song or didn't like it if he saw it. Ekkk...

IMGP0220.jpg

IMGP0222.jpg

IMGP0223.jpg

IMGP0226.jpg

Balloons were hidden behind the screen at the start of the concert and we notice it. but i forgot at which point it was being release =P

It so sad when it comes to the end. Although I do know after playing for 2 hours, nonestop without breaks or a small chat with the audience is very tiring because they keep on going song after song and only a few minutes break for Matt to change and quench his throat from all the singing. Honestly at the end of the concert,I can't hear a single word that they are saying and cheering, applauds... I'm thinking...nooooooooooooooooooooooo.... It's ending. Booo hooo :'(

IMGP0228.jpg

If could, I would like to rewind the time back to 10pm where the concert is just starting and relive it again and again..... Go Muse!!! =D :musesign:

OMG LIZ. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

One word: MAD!!!

I'm in the process of transferring those tracks to my phone. This is just electrifying. Can't wait for the rest!

If you guys watch Channel NewsAsia, Muse are going to be on tomorrow evening at 10.20pm! It's an interview.

You're welcome! :happy: I'm sorry it's no HAARP material though lol!

I think you should edit the beginning of MK Ultra for your poor ears' sake before transferring to your phone :LOL: I'm beginning to get annoyed by my own screams.

I hope someone puts up the interview on youtube!!

"MK ULTRA!!!"

"dont, I will dieeee"

"I will.. cry haha"

*teaser guitar*

SCREAAAAAAAM!!

*more teaser guitar*

*mk ultra*

I can't believe that was caught on tape hahaha. I'm half glad it was though, it's like reliving that moment over and over again :D Halfway through MK Ultra, I was trying to borrow Joelyn's phone to call Aida haha. The Sunburn audio is the worst -__- I think that one I'll really have to cut off a whole chunk at the beginning. Or not post it up at all to save embarrassment lol. You remember how crazy we were screaming right? Hahaha. How did Victor/your videos turn out? :D

ummmmmmmmm..........:$

Aww don't worry hun, we were all guilty lol.

it was so nice meeting all of you guys. sorry if i was too quiet. it happens when i'm in shock or too tired. and i was having both during that time :$

Hope you get that job at KL Pac! If any band were to play there, maybe you could get us backstage passes lol ;)

Joelyn, aiyo, so shy lah, the pictures. but a great review w pics! Haha, I love the part where you introduce them like in a novel ;) I'm surprised you didn't include that part about the guy(s?) moshing standing next to you haha

The balloons came out during Plug In Baby, and I think they played a little extended version of it to make sure that all the balloons were popped before Man With A Harmonica!