yeap that's exactly how i felt tee. but if i get the pen A tix, my whole trip budget would be about rm1000 & thats a bit too much. nearly gave up on going at all til i realized there are other options = cheaper concert tix :LOL: but yes. im still praying & hoping & wishing day in & day out that they'd come to malaysia. then we'll make sure we'll be at the frontest of the front, or better still, VIP area, & even better, backstage! :D

god what am i crapping? :facepalm: anyways, good luck on getting the tix yeah! looking fwd to having u w us in singapore :)

Well I have to go to Singapore anyways, so I'm not paying for the plane ticket. :chuckle: And I'd be staying with my grandparents, so no need to pay for accomodation...but ugh, tickets cost double of what they are worth! If only more bands came to Bali. -sigh- Much more worth it...or maybe I should move to Jakarta. :chuckle:

Woah what a greedy scalper. :mad: Hope the others prices aren't obscene.

I just found a ticket for $200, but honestly, WHAT THE FUCK? It is not Wembley, but Singapore Indoor Stadium. :noey: I hate how expensive gigs are in Singapore, and I hate how people sell the tickets for so much more. :(

:LOL: what if I bring tudung saji instead, Msian what?

tudung saji!! :awesome::LOL:

45mins walk isnt that bad ramai2kan? (assuming we walk very slow so from half hour jadi 45mins) but yes.. if we really cannot jalan anymore then sure2 let's take cab ramai2 :)

Tee: bestnya! i have a cousin in singapore but it felt weird just thinking abt calling him up mintak crash at his place. hahah

Awww..... I'm sorry for you Noor. Bersabarla. Who knows, you might bump into them on the street on the way to school? right?:):p

Yay!!! Got confirmation on my holiday for Muse concert. Officially can go liao. Woot woot!! :dance::D

Tee: If the price is too expensive, maybe you should get those not so great seats?

Looks like a number of us are quite willing to spend for Muse concert in the overseas. lol Oh ya, I'll be alone(as in my bf /friends is not tagging along) in Singapore so if you guys are visiting around, can i tag along? I think I'll go back in the evening on 4 Feb so can lepak around in SG a bit :D Now just need to buy my bus tickets :D:D

Noor: please dont be too sad, you have you a whole lifetime of Muse-ing in front of you :)

tee: goodluck, hope u find ok tix!

Joelyn: woot for confirmation! Surela can lepak, do update ur ETA etc k.

On that note, just curious, may we have an updated list of those confirmed attending / those staying at betelbox?

Since I'd rather skim through the Muse forums than studying, here's a quick update on the list.

CONFIRMED. :musesign::awesome:

Miele - Pen A

Nut - Pen A

cipankurus - Pen B Pen A

Starkiller - Pen A

Shannaz - Pen B

Lya - Terrace

Debbie - Balc

Mel - Balc

Jolynn - Balc

Almost confirmed (In the midst of getting the tix? ;) Please update us)

Tee

Nawkaz

Grace (GraySea)

Unfortunately sitting this one out :( ...support group in the midst of formation?

Aida

Liz?

Faz

Kay-a?

musebrat?

Noor

I think I will only be able to leave the ? behind my name after The Killers' gig this Sunday. Gotta see if this Indoor Stadium is worth the price! ..or if I should save for Wembley... or neither if I don't pass this particular exam I'm taking in between that 10 days of the two gigs.

Eh, Singapore Indoor Stadium = not worth it. So expensive and the sound isn't particularly fantastic...

I'm definitely confirmed, I just don't know which pen I'll end up in. :erm: Did you get an email from somebody wanting to buy your Andrew Bird ticket?

am i the last to know that there's actually a contest on fly.fm where u can win a trip 4 2 to singapore to watch muse? dammit & to think i wasted all that money buying BNO tix & such :facepalm: all we have to do is answer as many questions in 20 seconds. haiyooooooo:stunned:

I think I will only be able to leave the ? behind my name after The Killers' gig this Sunday. Gotta see if this Indoor Stadium is worth the price! ..or if I should save for Wembley... or neither if I don't pass this particular exam I'm taking in between that 10 days of the two gigs.

MUSE! MUSE! MUSE! it'll totally mend your broken heart:)

Aww guys I'm really sorry to hear about the killers.

Like someone on the FB page said, having their shows in Asia cancelled but then still have their last show in Aus in Feb is just plain ROTTEN.

Nut, me, Faz & fren are still going to S'pore though...(already paid for flight & acommodation)...Wanna meet up?

I'll PM you our mobile no.

Nut, me, Faz & fren are still going to S'pore though...(already paid for flight & acommodation)...Wanna meet up?

I'll PM you our mobile no.

That would be awesome! I've replied to your pm. KIll the Killers! :(

Don't worry we'll rock out to Muse tunes on the way to the place! :D

Edited by Nutcracker

How about you guys use the money paid for The Killers tickets and get some Muse tickets too... :ninja:

Just a suggestion.. Really sorry to hear about the news. Seriously, could not get any worse than that. I dont get why they decided to ditch Asia to just lepak at Australia instead :mad:

and Nut, thanks for giving us singapore-virgins a huge explanation on where to go as tourists! :D I really want to visit all the places you mentioned la, lol. I hope 3 days and 2 nights is enough time to be a full on tourist :LOL:. Also, are there any erm.. Maybank ATM machines? :unsure: or do you accept visa debit card? damn n00b question, i know, but I'm quite clueless as to how to get access to money overseas in case i dont have enough cash.

Bleurgh, I am absolutely bummmmed out about The Killers. I miss Singapore. Honestly I was looking forward to so many things, for one, visiting the two IKEAs and trying out Singapore's version of Swedish meatballs... I guess the outfit I picked out to wear when we go stalk meet Brandon Flowers in the airport will not materialize (lol i'm such a girl :facepalm: )

v2uxcl.jpg

I guess these tickets will forever remain unstubbed, whatever that word is, I'm too upset to find the right word. :(

So instead of The Killers and Andrew Bird in the span of 3 days, I guess now I'll have to survive with Boys Like Girls (they're playing a free gig courtesy of Nokia at the Bukit Equestrian Indoor venue this Friday) and Mono (KL Pac this Saturday with a string quartet!) in the span of 2 days.

I still really want to visit Singapore though, at least before CNY. I guess it's pretty likely that I'll be going for Muse now! Just need to work out little details. My parents are not exactly thrilled about the idea however (but at least I'm not travelling down twice in 10 days), I'll have to cut short the hours spent in Singapore to make it back in time for the preparations of my cousin's wedding. Family gatherings. Meh.

P/S: Aside from "unforseen circumstances" I heard The Killers cancelled because one of the member's close member of the family passed away. It's a real pity especially most of the crew already flew out to Singapore earlier to make preparations for the concert :(

Aida & Faz, do look out for random people in Bugis street or something donning the Killers' crew shirts or something ;) At least that could make your trip a little less depressing :( My sister cancelled her leave for Monday so she's going back to work and I guess I'll just have to stay home and study :(

PP/S: I heard they will reschedule all their Asian dates, but I also heard that they would be going on an indefinite hiatus after their Melbourne gig. Hurr.

Edited by guilt-stricken

I'm so bummed about The Killers too, even though there was no chance of me going. :( I can't believe they're splitting...and skipping Singapore to go to Australia LATER. And if they're not splitting right now, can't they just split after the tour? :facepalm: It's not an Oasis situation!

Oh, and Placebo at Fort Canning Park on March 18th! I hope I'll be there. :eek:

Also, somebody sent me a message on Last.fm about buying your ticket for $20. Did you get their email?

Splitting rumours are abundant but they remain rumours for now...

Go watch Placebo and Echo!!! If I had enough resources I would definitely catch both! :D

Aww, no I didn't get an email about the Bird ticket from the last.fm user :( I think it's a little too late now though! Since I won't be leaving Singapore in a few hours, even if I mail the ticket, I'm pretty sure it'll take more than 5 working days to reach Singapore. I guess that seat will just be empty :'(

How's your Pen A hunt coming along? I absolutely hate ticket scalpers!

In other news though... I'M SEEING MUSE!! This is some really crazy impulse decision, I'm forgoing so many new year resolutions by doing so, but wth I really need this! I think I'm a row behind Joelyn and Mel but at least we're in the same Balcony (B14). Hurray! Girls, you gotta let me stand next to you :LOL: I should be jumping for joy and all but I don't know why I'm not. Man, this setback really did a number eh. Still though...

MK ULTRA LIVEEEEEEEEE. and yay, I'm hanging out with you guys!!! :D

Go watch Placebo and Echo!!! If I had enough resources I would definitely catch both! :D

Aww, no I didn't get an email about the Bird ticket from the last.fm user :( I think it's a little too late now though! Since I won't be leaving Singapore in a few hours, even if I mail the ticket, I'm pretty sure it'll take more than 5 working days to reach Singapore. I guess that seat will just be empty :'(

In other news though... I'M SEEING MUSE!! This is some really crazy impulse decision, I'm forgoing so many new year resolutions by doing so, but wth I really need this! I think I'm a row behind Joelyn and Mel but at least we're in the same Balcony (B14). Hurray! Girls, you gotta let me stand next to you :LOL: I should be jumping for joy and all but I don't know why I'm not. Man, this setback really did a number eh. Still though...

yeayyyyy! you can totally stand with us cause our seats are number 1 and 2, which is the end of the row which means plenty of space! :D i definitely can't wait to finally meet and hang out with you guys. it will be too cool for school! <--LOL!

I wish. :p I'll definitely not be seeing Echo and the Bunnymen. :'( I'm gutted, but ahh I'm so excited for Muse!

:( If you send it through express mail surely it'll get there the next day? Ahh that's terrible, I wish I could buy your ticket and go watch him!

Unsuccessful. Looks like I'm going to have to fork out $200+ -sigh-

That's great that you're seeing Muse! :awesome: