I soooo need to book my flights and shit. :( They've probably shot up in price over the past month or so since I actually bought the ticket in the pre-sale, lol. But lack of funds doesn't help! Oh wells, I'm going regardless! Canny wait to see teh Mooze in a foreign country! :D Plus, I get to see a bit of Italy... I've always wanted to visit (not 'cos of Matt, just 'cos it's a beautiful place with awesome food... and ICE CREAM! :D) See ya there Musers! :happy:

If anyone has a spare standing ticket / decent seat, please PM me as I've now (rather belatedly!) decided to go to this! :D

Good luck on getting tickets, theres still some sitting I think online but I have no idea if they're good seats or not.

I soooo need to book my flights and shit. :( They've probably shot up in price over the past month or so since I actually bought the ticket in the pre-sale, lol. But lack of funds doesn't help! Oh wells, I'm going regardless! Canny wait to see teh Mooze in a foreign country! :D Plus, I get to see a bit of Italy... I've always wanted to visit (not 'cos of Matt, just 'cos it's a beautiful place with awesome food... and ICE CREAM! :D) See ya there Musers! :happy:

Nah, it's only like £45 return still :) (If you're going from London).

Good luck on getting tickets, theres still some sitting I think online but I have no idea if they're good seats or not.

Nah, it's only like £45 return still :) (If you're going from London).

They're crap seats! :LOL:

If I get a ticket I'm going to wait for a Ryanair sale to hit :D

I have 2 standing tickets, one of my friends *may* be coming but it's not definate, so i might have one come up, i'll let you know if i do.

I havent got tickets or hotel yet either, was thinking of spending the weekend beforehand in the lakes

Thank you :D

The lakes should be lovely...I'm not even daring to make any plans until I have a ticket!

Just wondering since the other shows in France and Switzerland both had golden circle tickets; the tickets for this show are first in gets into the golden circle right?

There's not a separate ticket for golden circle?

There wasn't an option when buying tickets. Either that or they sold out quickly but as its Milan, that is highly unlikely.

I don't know if this is allowed so if it's not please feel free to delete this post but I have two standing tickets available and I can't go anymore. :( I was worried this could happen when I booked them because I wasn't sure when I had exams, however it turns out my friend being very unreliable would be the real issue. If anyone's interested drop me a PM.

Edited because it's now just one ticket I have. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi everyone

i've got 2 standing tickets for this gig and desperately want to go, only problem is ive stopped seeing the bloke i was going with and the rest of my mates arent interested.

is there anyone from here in the UK going on there own? where staying/flying from etc

Archived