Hi guys!!! I want you to know that there is a very nice initiative from the italian fans that will go to this gig...it's to sing the "happy Birthday" chorus to Matt three times during the concert (we're thinking at the end of the encore) with many many many ballons to wish our Matt a very happy Bday :happy:

We want to make a nice surprise to him ;)

The initiative is very well organized, and it's going on for months. There's also a facebook group for anyone who's interested , but it's in italian http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=226277740420

We spread the voice of this initiative on facebook,on youtube and on some italian radio stations. I'm trying to spread the voice as much as possible, involving you all who'll be at the gig.

Anyone who's interested or wants other informations please contact me ;)

It's a very cool thing :happy: so please let's make this happen! :awesome:

(Sorry for my bad english,really :( )

Will you be singing in Italian or English?

If Italian could you post the words please? :)

Will you be singing in Italian or English?

If Italian could you post the words please? :)

Hi Bizzy!! :) The most quoted idea is to sing the chorus three time and all three in english, just to avoid problems like this ;) If there's a change and if we decided to sing the last chorus in english I'll post the words, I promise :D But it's better to sing it in english;)

Please spread the voice to anyone you know will go to this gig :happy: It will be an awesome surprise! :dance:

If you have any other question feel free to contact me :happy:

Hi guys!!! I want you to know that there is a very nice initiative from the italian fans that will go to this gig...it's to sing the "happy Birthday" chorus to Matt three times during the concert (we're thinking at the end of the encore) with many many many ballons to wish our Matt a very happy Bday :happy:

We want to make a nice surprise to him ;)

The initiative is very well organized, and it's going on for months. There's also a facebook group for anyone who's interested , but it's in italian http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=226277740420

We spread the voice of this initiative on facebook,on youtube and on some italian radio stations. I'm trying to spread the voice as much as possible, involving you all who'll be at the gig.

Anyone who's interested or wants other informations please contact me ;)

It's a very cool thing :happy: so please let's make this happen! :awesome:

(Sorry for my bad english,really :( )

Hi Musers,

the follow link is to get you an idea on what fb group is working for....please just watch it and let us know what do you think about it. Thanks guys:p

Great!!

Kasabian + Muse I think it will be an epic show...at Shockwaves NME Awards Muse won Best British Band award plus the Best Website and Kasabian won Best Album and Best Album Artwork....and now we can have both at once!!!

Hey if anyone cant make it to the show im looking for 2 tickets without being screwed by the big agencies.

Was gonna go to the Uk shows but will be too far into my pregnancy by then,want junior to experience the awesomeness in utero though so was thinking of a trip to beautiful Milano to visit the lakes and see the boys.

Been watching Muse since 99 and loved last years Teignmouth homecoming but have never seen them out of the country and would love to. If anyone can help im Brr548@aol.com.

Thankyou for reading!!

Hey if anyone cant make it to the show im looking for 2 tickets without being screwed by the big agencies.

Was gonna go to the Uk shows but will be too far into my pregnancy by then,want junior to experience the awesomeness in utero though so was thinking of a trip to beautiful Milano to visit the lakes and see the boys.

Been watching Muse since 99 and loved last years Teignmouth homecoming but have never seen them out of the country and would love to. If anyone can help im Brr548@aol.com.

Thankyou for reading!!

hi fayebarrett,

I think there are still tickets available, but only for 3rd red section. The follow link is where I bought mine, I hope this can help you http://www.ticketone.it/EN/chooseProduct.jsp?cdProduct=VIVO2010MU0608

Hi Mabi,thanks for your info. Do you know if that stand is in the sky though!?

My partner does not like heights and ive heard its very high?

Hi fayebarrett,

I've never been there before, but I saw some pics and I think it's quite high. Click on the link below just to have an idea on that, btw I heard that the view is great!

24906_1424403976015_1410222761_31169502_5971927_n.jpg.0deb5d5992107699315d8a53596198fd.jpg

Archived