i think that only red curcle have numbers, and blue and green don't have numbers. I will buy my tickets tomorow and i will let you know. I also will buy fro blue circle because the red one is sold one unfortunately:(

Thank you! :kiss: I'll be waiting (patiently :p) for your info and then get my ticket as well. Milan, here I come! :dance:

I was checking 10 days, and there is no available standing ticket, and also ticket from red circle. The only one left are for the green ang blue circle. I talking about online shoping, or calling them, I can't tell about shops in Italy. And I bought mine :) But I will tell you tomorow does it have numbers. I got it for the blue circle.

I was checking 10 days, and there is no available standing ticket, and also ticket from red circle. The only one left are for the green ang blue circle. I talking about online shoping, or calling them, I can't tell about shops in Italy. And I bought mine :) But I will tell you tomorow does it have numbers. I got it for the blue circle.

Thanks! :happy:

Still you never know, more standing tickets for Wembley Stadium came up a few days ago!

I wouldd loveeee to go but I have wembley a few weeks later :happy:

Muse neeeeeeeeeeeed to play in Piazza San Marco in Venezia! That would be the best gig ever seen!:D

it would be great :) i live in padua, one hour from venice!

tomorrow i'm going to buy the tickets for san siro! i will buy the "primo anello blu"...the standing tickets finished in only three hours!!!!

I got them the day after the opening of sellings. They stayed available for some days.

Anyway, I hope June will be as cold as it has been over the last years. When it's hot, Milan becomes a sort of Italian Abu Dhabi.

Not too cold I hope! We froze our butts off queueing in Munich in November.

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

I got an email about 2 weeks ago saying the address i had given for the delivery wasn't complete, so i emailed it back to them, and they replied saying they had corrected it. But since then, no news :confused:

I'm starting to wonder if they do send tickets abroad, or only in Italy..

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

I got an email about 2 weeks ago saying the address i had given for the delivery wasn't complete, so i emailed it back to them, and they replied saying they had corrected it. But since then, no news :confused:

I'm starting to wonder if they do send tickets abroad, or only in Italy..

They do. I got mine delivered to an address in Greece. I received it about a month after my order. Didn't you get a tracking info email?

They do. I got mine delivered to an address in Greece. I received it about a month after my order. Didn't you get a tracking info email?

thanks for replying :)

Yep i did get that email, but when i check the order status it only says "assegnato", which gives me no information about whether they've been dispatched or not. What does the order status say on yours?

thanks for replying :)

Yep i did get that email, but when i check the order status it only says "assegnato", which gives me no information about whether they've been dispatched or not. What does the order status say on yours?

When I track it on the DHL site, mine says firmato, which means signed for. But I received the tickets more than a month ago. Just before it got dispatched it though, it said Spedizione ritirata. It took 2 days to get here.

I suggest that you contact DHL directly if that's the service they are using for sending you the tickets. I hope this helps, and good luck.

Oh I misunderstood your question then! the email i got was the one from TicketOne.it, but i didn't get any from the delivery service (it's 'Express Freight' for me, apparently)

I've just sent TicketOne an email to ask them what's going on, hopefully they'll sort this out.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help :)

I sent my email 2 days ago, got a phone call yesterday from ticketOne (apparently they couldn't deliver my tickets due to my address not having a house number :indiff: next time i'll make one up) And i received my tickets today :D

So, everything went very quickly since I sent the email, but i wonder how long it would have taken for them to call me, if i haden't asked anything :mad:

Archived