I should think so!! :D

I GOT MY TICKETS ALREADY! :dance:

Awww... No Way

I want my tickets too. Am sooo excited bout this, am going with a friend for 5 days, thinking about being incredibly brave and heading up to Locarno to do the Goldeneye Bungee Jump :stunned:

hey guys! opening this thread i thought i would find loads of posts from actual italians but you're all from abroad!!! :LOL: it's cool though, i admire your courage to go abroad to see a concert, getting your tickets in such advance! i would love to go see muse abroad as well but i'm too chicken :rolleyes: maybe one day!

anyways, just a short message to say that if anyone needs help or needs info about milan, hotels, etc maybe i could be of help! i'm a milan-native, have been for the past 22 years :p

for the flights i recommend you look up easyjet which will bring you directly to milan malpensa (milan's main airport) or ryanair which have cheaper tickets but will bring you to bergamo orio al serio, an hour drive away from milan!

see y'all there!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait :D

hey guys! opening this thread i thought i would find loads of posts from actual italians but you're all from abroad!!! :LOL: it's cool though, i admire your courage to go abroad to see a concert, getting your tickets in such advance! i would love to go see muse abroad as well but i'm too chicken :rolleyes: maybe one day!

Since Muse don't come to my country, I have to go to Muse :D

I don't mind though, as long as I get to see them! I would travel half the world just to be at a Muse concert :happy:

EDIT: I would travel the whole world just to be at one of their gigs

italy.jpg

anyways, just a short message to say that if anyone needs help or needs info about milan, hotels, etc maybe i could be of help! i'm a milan-native, have been for the past 22 years :p

for the flights i recommend you look up easyjet which will bring you directly to milan malpensa (milan's main airport) or ryanair which have cheaper tickets but will bring you to bergamo orio al serio, an hour drive away from milan!

Aww thanks - i might have to take you up on this xD

Actually - is the area around the San Siro a good area?

Im going to france too, but that area is bad so im going to have to save up to get a hotel further away (and all hotels seem to have bad reviews.. italian seem better)

Aww thanks - i might have to take you up on this xD

Actually - is the area around the San Siro a good area?

Im going to france too, but that area is bad so im going to have to save up to get a hotel further away (and all hotels seem to have bad reviews.. italian seem better)

honestly? that area is not THAT good :stunned:

it's a bit far from the centre and at night it can get scary...BUT we're talking about a concert night so it will be FULL of people coming out of the venue and it will be packed of policemen so it won't be that bad at all :)

I actually don't know if there are any hotels near san siro (i'm sure there are)...

here's a website that can be helpful ;) i already put in the keywords milan and 8 june!

http://www.booking.com/searchresults.html?sid=de4d8c4b2d14830e9af26242fbb33883&checkin_monthday=8&checkin_year_month=2010-6&checkout_monthday=9&checkout_year_month=2010-6&city=-121726&class_interval=1&offset=0&si=ai%2Cco%2Cci%2Cre&lang=en&selected_currency=hotel_currency

Why are they in such bad areas ¬_¬ Having said that, all areas are bad ¬_¬ Stupid me. I dont trust anyone anywhere... i hate being outside at any time of day, so it isnt that shocking i guess.... All those are quite expensive >.< I did just book Accursio on Laterooms though... Not sure about it, but it will have to do :S

Thanks for the help, sounds like it really would be a good idea just to stick near large groups.. wel muser groups ! and get taxis i think. Im staying a few nights too, but will stay indoors on the non gig nights :p

Thanks again! I got one reasonably closeish so should be oK ^^

Why are they in such bad areas ¬_¬ Having said that, all areas are bad ¬_¬ Stupid me. I dont trust anyone anywhere... i hate being outside at any time of day, so it isnt that shocking i guess.... All those are quite expensive >.< I did just book Accursio on Laterooms though... Not sure about it, but it will have to do :S

Thanks for the help, sounds like it really would be a good idea just to stick near large groups.. wel muser groups ! and get taxis i think. Im staying a few nights too, but will stay indoors on the non gig nights :p

Thanks again! I got one reasonably closeish so should be oK ^^

That ones not too bad, it's 13 minute drive. I think I might book that too since its pay on check in :LOL:

Do you want to share a taxi to save money? :p When are you planning on going to Milan? I might go a few days before the gig and check out the city!

That ones not too bad, it's 13 minute drive. I think I might book that too since its pay on check in :LOL:

Do you want to share a taxi to save money? :p When are you planning on going to Milan? I might go a few days before the gig and check out the city!

Have you been to Accursio? I like the name :awesome:

Though it does sound a bit Harry Potter-ish :LOL:

IT BETTER BE GOOD :phu:

I'm staying over night so I can get up on the 8th to queue early, then staying that night, then going to look around Milan on the 9th, maybe visit Lake Como for some panoramic photos :awesome: then stay THAT night then on the next day going to France for next round of Muse :awesome:

This Accursio was bloody expensive though...... i saved £300 for whatever reason they decided to knock £100 off each night :indiff:

SO relieved to have my ticket and hotel and be all set for my next Muse gig!!!!!

Just need to arrange to GET there now.........

OOOOH excitement at half 1 in the morning 7 months beforehand!!!! :D

Have you been to Accursio? I like the name :awesome:

Though it does sound a bit Harry Potter-ish :LOL:

IT BETTER BE GOOD :phu:

I'm staying over night so I can get up on the 8th to queue early, then staying that night, then going to look around Milan on the 9th, maybe visit Lake Como for some panoramic photos :awesome: then stay THAT night then on the next day going to France for next round of Muse :awesome:

This Accursio was bloody expensive though...... i saved £300 for whatever reason they decided to knock £100 off each night :indiff:

SO relieved to have my ticket and hotel and be all set for my next Muse gig!!!!!

Just need to arrange to GET there now.........

OOOOH excitement at half 1 in the morning 7 months beforehand!!!! :D

No never, I just googled the address! :LOL:

Yes, I hate bad hotels. I once went to this one that had like shit stains on the roof and was all moldy :(

I think I'm coming Sunday morning and leaving early on the day after the gig!

I'll be off to queue early as well, I just hope we don't get stabbed when we go to queue :supersad:

Haha I know, £180 for 3 nights isn't too bad split between two people :D

My tickets not come yet, I only brought them yesterday!! I'm stressing about them being standing or not, even though someone said the "Prato Posto Unico Intero" ones are, I'm still stressing haha

No never, I just googled the address! :LOL:

Yes, I hate bad hotels. I once went to this one that had like shit stains on the roof and was all moldy :(

I think I'm coming Sunday morning and leaving early on the day after the gig!

I'll be off to queue early as well, I just hope we don't get stabbed when we go to queue :supersad:

Haha I know, £180 for 3 nights isn't too bad split between two people :D

My tickets not come yet, I only brought them yesterday!! I'm stressing about them being standing or not, even though someone said the "Prato Posto Unico Intero" ones are, I'm still stressing haha

oh xD

Yeah it is quite weird that standing have seat numbers :shifty:

Stabbed queuing :facepalm: thanks for that. Ive only ever properly queued at the NIA and thats secluded from the general public lol... ¬_¬ seriouslly.. thanks for that.... If anyone can be bothered in the morning/lunchtime/afternoon.....

ahh i have mine all sunshiney with a small muse logo :awesome:

no wait, sunshine bad :fear:

Headache. Better go to bed.... Got work in 12 hours! Yeah i know but i dont know when i finish. Could be 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm... WHO KNOWS.

I NEED A REST! but i also need Muse money :supersad:

Yeah it is quite weird that standing have seat numbers :shifty:

Stabbed queuing :facepalm: thanks for that. Ive only ever properly queued at the NIA and thats secluded from the general public lol... ¬_¬ seriouslly.. thanks for that.... If anyone can be bothered in the morning/lunchtime/afternoon.....

ahh i have mine all sunshiney with a small muse logo :awesome:

no wait, sunshine bad :fear:

Headache. Better go to bed.... Got work in 12 hours! Yeah i know but i dont know when i finish. Could be 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm... WHO KNOWS.

I NEED A REST! but i also need Muse money :supersad:

Haha that's normal though, they do that with every gig! :happy:

:p Sorry about that, I'm sure we won't get stabbed. Hopefully not anyway. I can see it now getting stabbed then them fleeing on some italian moped. I'll be going in the morning, or early morning. See how I feel, I don't want to go too early cause I don't want to get killed by some Italian hobo.

Fun times, at least you're getting money for Muse! How can you not know when you finish work?

I have no idea how I am still awake D:

I haven't posted in this thread yet, it's a shame :eek:

I last saw Muse 2 days ago in Turin and I'm already counting the days untill next gig :LOL: Can't wait to see them in my Milan *_*

Btw, I didn't think that so many people from abroad would have come to San Siro :eek: I srsly admire you all ;)

Haha that's normal though, they do that with every gig! :happy:

:p Sorry about that, I'm sure we won't get stabbed. Hopefully not anyway. I can see it now getting stabbed then them fleeing on some italian moped. I'll be going in the morning, or early morning. See how I feel, I don't want to go too early cause I don't want to get killed by some Italian hobo.

Fun times, at least you're getting money for Muse! How can you not know when you finish work?

I have no idea how I am still awake D:

WELL it was a deep fill.... I left at 9.30, was too tired to stay any later. People might still be there, no idea... Aha, yeah... i worry about loo breaks so hopefully nice safe musers will be there to keep my spot. If thats the case, i'll queue any time, if i can get up and come back.

But yeah, no earlier than...10 for me. Anyone there earlier gets my admiration haha.

Money? what is this "money" you speak of? I know only of Musemoney :phu:

I'm getting slightly worried now, as my tickets haven't arrived yet:( I bought them a couple of weeks ago and asked to send them at my mum's place, as she lives in Milan, but she still hasn't got them!

Anyway, for people traveling from the North of England (like myself) you can also fly with Flybe from Manchester and Birmingham and with Jet2 from Leeds! All the Milan airports are well connected to the city centre!:)

I was surprised how long it took for someone to even make a THREAD for this. And how easy it was to get tickets ( i overslept a few minutes) and generally... pitiful. But maybe that will make for a nice laid back gig in the heat of italy in summer ¬_¬

This will be my first gig abroad/my first trip abroad/furthest out of london ALONE

and im scared! haha.

WELL it was a deep fill.... I left at 9.30, was too tired to stay any later. People might still be there, no idea... Aha, yeah... i worry about loo breaks so hopefully nice safe musers will be there to keep my spot. If thats the case, i'll queue any time, if i can get up and come back.

But yeah, no earlier than...10 for me. Anyone there earlier gets my admiration haha.

Money? what is this "money" you speak of? I know only of Musemoney :phu:

It's usually fine to leave the queue, most of the people who go early are nice and we know who's been there for ages and who's trying to jump the queue.

10 is pretty late for me :p haha

Yess musemoney! Since Muse get all our (muse)money all the time anyway

I was surprised how long it took for someone to even make a THREAD for this. And how easy it was to get tickets ( i overslept a few minutes) and generally... pitiful. But maybe that will make for a nice laid back gig in the heat of italy in summer ¬_¬

This will be my first gig abroad/my first trip abroad/furthest out of london ALONE

and im scared! haha.

I got mine several days after they went on sale :LOL:

Haha, it'll be a great experience, don't stress! I just hope the queuing system is good there and it'll be june so we won't die of cold! We may get sun burnt though...

Also how long do you think it will be before I get my tickets? I've heard they're sent out straight away?

Today i received my tickets with the mail.

TicketOne was really fast and safe. I'm pretty close though, i'm from Greece.

I think the resistance tour is going to be the best cause for me this is their best album.

Can't wait for the months to pass!!!!!!! and in September i'm watching U2

so 2010 is going to be a great year...

Archived