Ah Genji,if only you'd appeared sooner,i got my tickets only yesterday! How come you cant make it?-love Portugal by the way,my fave country.

What are we gonna do to make this a really special gig then guys?,aparently theres gonna be a massive happy birthday song for Matt.

Yes! :awesome: Fans plan to do it during the encore before the band comes back on the stage.

Hi guys,

you can have all the informations in here ( is a fb group created to organize the chorus singing Happy b-day...)

Please join us and if you can't read italian, just let me know and I'll try to translate for you :)

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1282355095169#!/group.php?gid=226277740420&ref=ts

Hi guys,

you can have all the informations in here ( is a fb group created to organize the chorus singing Happy b-day...)

Please join us and if you can't read italian, just let me know and I'll try to translate for you :)

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1282355095169#!/group.php?gid=226277740420&ref=ts

Yes, please. :D:$ You don't have to translate everything, just the basic things.

Yes, please. :D:$ You don't have to translate everything, just the basic things.

Ok I'll try to help you with my poor english. Currently the chorus is entered more than 2800 people, but we're a lot more as each person brings surely someone else. There are some points that we have almost decided:

1) each person must bring a bag(o more than one) of balloons to inflate before the encore

2) the beginning of the chorus will be indicated by an audible signal (whistle or similar)

3)some people are making banners with the words Happy b-day

4)spread the initiative among all those who come to San Siro (word of mouth, flyers, posters)

And last, but not at least we are waiting for responses from the organization that handles events in the stadium for guidance throughout the initiative,

I hope this can help you :)

Ok I'll try to help you with my poor english. Currently the chorus is entered more than 2800 people, but we're a lot more as each person brings surely someone else. There are some points that we have almost decided:

1) each person must bring a bag(o more than one) of balloons to inflate before the encore

2) the beginning of the chorus will be indicated by an audible signal (whistle or similar)

3)some people are making banners with the words Happy b-day

4)spread the initiative among all those who come to San Siro (word of mouth, flyers, posters)

And last, but not at least we are waiting for responses from the organization that handles events in the stadium for guidance throughout the initiative,

I hope this can help you :)

Thanks a lot for the translation! :D

We're going to bring balloons? That's :awesome:!

But how do you want to make sure everyone in the stadium will hear the signal? :erm:

:dance:
Hey there fellow Muse-ers :D

Just got my tickets the other day me and my best friend are going cant wait!!

Are you guys stayin in hostels cus im from ireland and would prefer to stay in a hostel with other muser-ers!! lol

Also, i have seated tickets but i really wana stand does anyone know where i could buy or swap for standing without getting ripped off??

JUST OVER A MONTH PEOPLE :D:D:D:D

Thanks a lot for the translation! :D

We're going to bring balloons? That's :awesome:!

But how do you want to make sure everyone in the stadium will hear the signal? :erm:

Outside the stadium will try to spread the news of the choir with flyers and word of mouth, the choir will begin during the encore that is a moment of relative calm to kick off with whistles (you know whistles are little but everyone can hear them, think about the football games when the referee whistles the start or the end of the game, I mean with noisy crowd you can hear whistles, don't you?).

I forgot to say that few people will have whistles and will be located in the first red ring, you should not bring any

Great if you'll bring multicolored ballons...thanks

Hey there fellow Muse-ers :D

Just got my tickets the other day me and my best friend are going cant wait!!

Are you guys stayin in hostels cus im from ireland and would prefer to stay in a hostel with other muser-ers!! lol

Also, i have seated tickets but i really wana stand does anyone know where i could buy or swap for standing without getting ripped off??

JUST OVER A MONTH PEOPLE :D:D:D:D

Wooohooo 40 days! :dance: :dance:

I'd say that you should leave a post in the MuseBay thread, but I see that you already have. :D

I don't know about the accommodation since I will leave an hour after the concert finishes. Sorry :(

Outside the stadium will try to spread the news of the choir with flyers and word of mouth, the choir will begin during the encore that is a moment of relative calm to kick off with whistles (you know whistles are little but everyone can hear them, think about the football games when the referee whistles the start or the end of the game, I mean with noisy crowd you can hear whistles, don't you?).

I forgot to say that few people will have whistles and will be located in the first red ring, you should not bring any

Great if you'll bring multicolored ballons...thanks

Yes, you're right! Loads of whistles can make miracles happen :D

Ok then, coloured balloons that is!

Oh thanks!!!! I hope I could!!!

I heard the chours.. I'm in!!! I'm already in the group

Let me know if there's something new

You're already in, great!

We just sent some emails, we're waiting for answers...

but you should know that if you're in the group (you know 'piano E' ) ;)

Archived