http://www.ticketone.it

1 Anello Rosso Numerato Intero 63,25 €

2 Anello Rosso Numerato Intero 51,75 €

1 Anello Blu Posto Unico Intero 48,30 €

1 Anello Verde Posto Unico Intero 48,30 €

Prato Posto Unico Intero 48,30 €

2 Anello Blu Posto Unico Intero 41,40 €

2 Anello Verde Posto Unico Intero 41,40 €

PS sorry i didnt see the post with the prices in third page.

That's quite pricey...For me the standing tickets for this are as expensive as the Wembley ones.

Oooh glad the Muse fan pre-sales aren't tomorrow! I'm sure I could convince me boss to let me come in a coupla hours later on Thurs so I can spend that time spaffing/freaking out over getting Italy and France tickets :LOL: ... good luck peoples! I really hope there won't be as much demand for these... I managed to get Wembley tix okay, so fingers x'd!

WOOOOHHEEEEE I canny wait! :D

Prato = Lawn = Standing.

So it can be assumed no seperate golden circle tickets will be sold. If there is a golden circle then I guess it'll be first come first served like wembley.

Anello = Ring = Seating.

Seating plan: http://www.sansiro.net/settori.asp

So obviously the colours correspond to the area and the numbers correspond to the tier and Rosso is the best as it will be directly facing the stage?

"Posto Unico Intero" means general admission seating. No reserved seats. Whereas "Numerato Intero" means seat numbers will be assigned.

And yes, life is very much worth living and you only get one shot. So relax and go for whatever gig you think you can.;)

:yesey:

I'd better start saving 'cause I want those seats (I can't do standing for hours in the heat; Milan in June is MURDER!!! I lived there for 19 years!!!)

:eek: Didn't think of that... In my haste I forgot my hate of SUMMER and of HOT COUNTRIES. And the people.. the queuing... no loos.. hence no drinks........... @___@ am i nuts? I cant wear tshirts either so... XD OH GOD.... seems i will die for Muse :)

So, what tickets are you guys getting tomorrow? Bear in mind that the seats in the highest levels blue and green are really really high up; not for people suffering from vertigo, trust me! Also, those seats are sold not numbered, which means you still have to turn up early if you want a decent view!;)

Are we DEFINATE that this is standing? :erm:

Absolutely! I AM Italian and 'prato' means lawn (grass) and the only grassy part in San Siro is the pitch:D 'posto unico' means general admission. It looks like there isn't a Golden Circle yet......but that doesn't necessarily means there won't one on the day.

Absolutely! I AM Italian and 'prato' means lawn (grass) and the only grassy part in San Siro is the pitch:D 'posto unico' means general admission. It looks like there isn't a Golden Circle yet......but that doesn't necessarily means there won't one on the day.

Fantastic! Thank you again, I MIGHT get mine tomorrow, but I need my mates to confirm that they want them too :p

isn't anyone worried they won't sell out a stadium in italy?

san siro is HUGE

I know in Germany they wouldn't stand a chance. headlinging a festival - yes all the way. but headlining their own stadium gig?

that's WOAH

I hope they dont YET cos it means better chance for me :awesome:

But same time it would be a HUGE achievement if they did. 3 little lads from south england :)

We'll just see, but hopefully it will be all right... Still got 7 months to sell out though. Or at least sell satisfactorily.

OH YEAH

I just got my tickets, first gig abroad, so very excited :):):)

ME TOO!

I woke at 7.40 am, lied down to wake myself up (shaddap, i know) fell asleep, had some stupid african song dream, woke up at 10 past 8!! by the time my laptop loaded, it was about 20 past, but fortunately it worked fine :) Good ol Google Translator! And good ol Visa card :)

If i hadnt had a recent panic over accounts and details, i wouldnt have opened a new account, and if i hadnt done that, i wouldnt have this visa card :)

Thanks "fate" xD

Nah dont believe in that... THERES NO FATE BUT WHAT WE MAKE

AND IM GOING TO ITALY!

Means no waiting til SEPTEMBER to see them :)

Is Lake Como near Milan? It looks beautiful - id LOVE to get a panoramic shot of it!

*contains early morning weariness/irritability/excitement*

Plus now there is time to do the french one! Bwhaha. :indiff:.....

ME TOO!

AND IM GOING TO ITALY!

Means no waiting til SEPTEMBER to see them :)

Is Lake Como near Milan? It looks beautiful - id LOVE to get a panoramic shot of it!

*contains early morning weariness/irritability/excitement*

Plus now there is time to do the french one! Bwhaha. :indiff:.....

Got mine too!!:D

Yes, Lake Como (or 'Lago di Como') is very near Milan, you can get there in less than an hour; it's really beautiful and I do recommend it if you're staying in Italy for a few days;)

Got mine too!!:D

Yes, Lake Como (or 'Lago di Como') is very near Milan, you can get there in less than an hour; it's really beautiful and I do recommend it if you're staying in Italy for a few days;)

Ooh awesome. Yeah i have the whole week off - fly to Italy night before gig, go gig, then will have some time before the stade de france and would be nice to see some of italy while im there. Trust MUSE to get me there lol. I said "i'd only go to japan" HA. :facepalm:

Now i get a nice lil holiday too! Thanks!

Archived