I definitely go to the goffertpark!! I really liked it in Ahoy adn Wembley sounds even better but it's in the UK and the cost of going there is much more then to go to Nijmegen. Oke 2,5 hours from my home but thats oke. I really want to go there. Hope to see the presale on monday/tuesday. I really want to go!!! YEAH!!:D

I live in Nijmegen so I will definately be attending!!!

For those interested, public transport to the goffert is horrible, bút...

it's only a 30 minute walk to the central station, which is easier than waiting on those busses! For more info contact me!

Nijmegen Dukenburg might even be closer

and I've created a "travel and accomodation" topic, hope that that was ok...

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=68329

So, from the pics I've seen from the Park there will be no seats? :( I tend to get claustrophobic at gigs, so I prefer to sit... but if it's unavoidable, I'll stand - everything for Muse! :p

Nope sorry.

But at the RHCP I stood at the back and could see everything just fine. There is also a bit of a hill where you can sit(if the podium is in the same place) but don't know how the view is from there

ooh that's nice! definately worth as a tip to people going then!

I live in town centre so I will probably go by bike ;)

:) but since I'm not sure there is a paid place to put my bike I might do the same as with the RHCP re go there by bus and walk back. Cause with Radiohead I took the offical busses but that took way too long

:) but since I'm not sure there is a paid place to put my bike I might do the same as with the RHCP re go there by bus and walk back. Cause with Radiohead I took the offical busses but that took way too long

There aren't, but I'll just put it against a fence somewhere ;)

I'm planning on going! :happy:

you can pay with iDeal, right? :erm:

Yes, livenation... :shifty: *shivers*

Pre-sale is pretty okay and somehow I even survive Livenation as well every time :D.

But this week it really depends on what day the presale will be. At my office Livenation is blocked (just as all sites where you should use your creditcard or whatever.....). My husband has a lot of appointments, so....and saturday I have to do exams and these start at 09.30. Boehoeeeeeee...

But I'm sure I will make it, Goffertpark is that huge! :D

Okay, pretty nice: Ahoy, Wembley, Goffertpark. Just wait for Pinkpop ;)

And going by train is no use for me....I stuck at Amsterdam Sloterdijk in the middle of the night and that's not te place to be. So I have to go by car and it is a disaster. Maybe some more "verkeersregelaars" and some more busses to the parkingplaces and some better signs how to leave in which direction to A/B/C or whatever parkingplace. It is so stupid simple, but they haven't found out yet.

Pre-sale is pretty okay and somehow I even survive Livenation as well every time :D.

But this week it really depends on what day the presale will be. At my office Livenation is blocked (just as all sites where you should use your creditcard or whatever.....). My husband has a lot of appointments, so....and saturday I have to do exams and these start at 09.30. Boehoeeeeeee...

But I'm sure I will make it, Goffertpark is that huge! :D

Okay, pretty nice: Ahoy, Wembley, Goffertpark. Just wait for Pinkpop ;)

And going by train is no use for me....I stuck at Amsterdam Sloterdijk in the middle of the night and that's not te place to be. So I have to go by car and it is a disaster. Maybe some more "verkeersregelaars" and some more busses to the parkingplaces and some better signs how to leave in which direction to A/B/C or whatever parkingplace. It is so stupid simple, but they haven't found out yet.

Or... you could go by car to Sloterdijk and leave your car there.

There are also night buses from A'dam CS to Hoorn.

:)

we will come by car from germany I think - even if you are stuck in the traffic after the gig, you could hear MUSE in your car radio very loud and so the rest doesn´t matters :D

when do you think the presale will start? if they do it like wembley, it should be wednesday, right?

Oh wow! I thought I would have to wait a long time to see them again, because Wembley was no option for me :( But I think I will try to go to this one! Have been to Goffert once in the past, I think it was a combined gig with Live and Coldplay, before Coldplay became really famous. It was raining hard, but I enjoyed myself anyway. I can't remember about transport though.....

Park your car somewhere near Dukenburg and walk for about 20 minutes. That way you should be able to avoid the traffic jam and head home pretty straightforward.

Archived