I really don't know. I cannot find out anything. I'm also disappointed with the "Pre-sale" link as really this is just open to everybody. I can't understand why they haven't used the pre-sale passcode system - this seemed to work so well for other Muse gigs. :(

The special code was also not there for Ahoy....it was just the same as it is now for Goffertpark. I think you all are overreacting...Goffertpark will not be sold out in half an hour, I'm wondering how many months it will take :rolleyes:. It's Holland overhere and you can't compare it like Wembley. Besides are a lot of people running out of money and it's Pinkpop, Lowlands, Werchter, Rock am Ring, etc season....

The special code was also not there for Ahoy....it was just the same as it is now for Goffertpark. I think you all are overreacting...Goffertpark will not be sold out in half an hour, I'm wondering how many months it will take :rolleyes:. It's Holland overhere and you can't compare it like Wembley. Besides are a lot of people running out of money and it's Pinkpop, Lowlands, Werchter, Rock am Ring, etc season....

Nonsense. Ahoy was sold out in 10 minutes, and back then the link wasn't even publicly available on muse.mu, it was only in the newsletter. Know thy facts!:phu::p

Almost 80 bucks for one ticket? Wtf? :eek:

Is there any other options than paying via iDeal or credit card for those in NL?

Nope, just those two options.

But 80 euros??? Can't you choose the ticketdirect option instead of having them sent to you by mail?

Almost 80 bucks for one ticket? Wtf? :eek:

Is there any other options than paying via iDeal or credit card for those in NL?

Tickets are 53,90, can't you just choose postal delivery? i think you checked express delivery for 25 euro now..

Archived