So euhm, how come that certain people got their email with the pre-sale info already and others haven't?

Cause some people didn't sign up for the newsletter. You have to sign up for that.

Now it's too late....

Just wondering. Where in Hoorn do you live? Nice to have more Musers around in my area :D

Cause some people didn't sign up for the newsletter. You have to sign up for that.

Now it's too late....

That's a bit strange isn't it. With the Wembley presale you only had to be member, now you have to be signed in for the newsletter as well.......... I signed in today or the newsletter but my membership is older than that. They should still owe me a presale code don't you think???

That's a bit strange isn't it. With the Wembley presale you only had to be member, now you have to be signed in for the newsletter as well.......... I signed in today or the newsletter but my membership is older than that. They should still owe me a presale code don't you think???

I agree... I have an account on the site (which is appearently different than the forum) and I signed up a few years ago on the forum as well (but I didn't know the username anymore, so I reregistered and shortly after that I retrieved my old user name thanks to my old email account). But still no mail because I didn't sign up for the news letter in time...

Since I failed TWICE to get tickets for the gig in Antwerp, I really want tickets this time :( it's even in my hometown...

Goffertpark has a capacity of 40,000, with a max. of 50,000 or so.

Yes, Ahoy sold out very quickly, but has a cap. of 10,500. And it had been quite a while since their last tour.

Muse is popular in the Netherlands but not thát popular (not like Coldplay who are let's say... Sky-Radio-Type-Of-People-Popular). :D

It would surprise me if the presale or the general sale will sell out quickly.

I think everyone who wants tickets, will get them. Presale is just a marketing trick in this case. It's all psychology. ;)

That may be, but Wembley Stadium, which seats 80,000 people, was announced in the middle of the UK leg of the tour, and still sold out in 10 minutes! I'd rather not take my chances with the general sale if I don't have to...

And still no sign of an e-mail. I'm signed up to the main website, the forum and get separate e-mails as well because I pre-ordered the album. I got my presale code for Wembley and Teignmouth fine. The only difference for me this time is that I am listed as being based in the UK, so I can only assume that the e-mails are only going out to members listed as being based in the Netherlands. And no, there is nothing in my spambox. ;)

What happened at Ahoy?

And to ask the question again: will the presale be done with a code like it was for Wembley, or is it just a link?

It's just a link.

So euhm, how come that certain people got their email with the pre-sale info already and others haven't?

They have to send out loads of those emails, that's going to take some time. For example I received the presale email for the teignmouth gigs about 13 hours later (if I remember correctly) than the first people did.

And of course you have to be on the mailinglist in the first place.

Is it too late to sign up for it now?

It's indeed too late, you will not be getting this presale email.

That may be, but Wembley Stadium, which seats 80,000 people, was announced in the middle of the UK leg of the tour, and still sold out in 10 minutes! I'd rather not take my chances with the general sale if I don't have to...

And still no sign of an e-mail. I'm signed up to the main website, the forum and get separate e-mails as well because I pre-ordered the album. I got my presale code for Wembley and Teignmouth fine. The only difference for me this time is that I am listed as being based in the UK, so I can only assume that the e-mails are only going out to members listed as being based in the Netherlands. And no, there is nothing in my spambox.

If you mean the country you fill in for the mailinglist, mine is also the UK and I got the email yesterday. The multiple country thing is new (at least to me), before there was only a choice between UK and USA I believe.

You can still get tickets saturday. Usually only a small part is sold through presale, the bulk is going to be sold through the general sale. And as the goffertpark can hold 50-60000 (?) people I don't think it's going to be sold out that quickly. It's not the UK.

It wasn't sold out in 10 minutes, you could still buy standing tickets for 11/09 on saturday and standing tickets for 10/09 are still available.

Just wondering. Where in Hoorn do you live? Nice to have more Musers around in my area :D

There's more of us than you know probably ;)

Myself and a bunch of friends are quite hooked. (Hooked enough to spend 300 euro's on a 2-day trip to Dublin just to see Muse live, that kind of hooked :p )

I'm from the 'Venenlaankwartier' if you know whereabouts that is.

*small edit* I *did* sign up for the mailling list, actually. To whoever it was that asked

comparing wembley to goffertpark -.-"

fans troughout europe go to wembley, mainly benelux goes to gofferpark.

besides muse is so much more popular in the uk compared to here in nl. so that is the main difference imo.

There's more of us than you know probably ;)

Myself and a bunch of friends are quite hooked. (Hooked enough to spend 300 euro's on a 2-day trip to Dublin just to see Muse live, that kind of hooked :p )

I'm from the 'Venenlaankwartier' if you know whereabouts that is.

*small edit* I *did* sign up for the mailling list, actually. To whoever it was that asked

Of course I know where it is...I live in Hoorn for all my life :D. My parents live close to you (Vollerswaal) and I used to work at de Draafsingel. Now I work in Amsterdam.

Lol, I'm hooked too, otherwise I didn't go to Wembley ;)

Archived