Big Night Out 2010 - Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore, 3rd Feb 2010

Demonocracy

LAMC Productions have announced that Muse will be headlining the second annual "Big Night Out" in Singapore on their facebook page.

"Good start to the morning yes?! MUSE to headline BIG NIGHT OUT at Singapore Indoor Stadium on February 3rd, 2010! Ticket details to be announced shortly."

Who's coming? :)

Sheesh. IS NO ONE EXCITED AT ALL?! THE RESISTANCE IS COMING and you guys are yakking about Singapore's unoriginality? Wow. I can hardly contain my fucking excitement and happiness here. I'm just worried about getting a short setlist...

Sheesh. IS NO ONE EXCITED AT ALL?! THE RESISTANCE IS COMING and you guys are yakking about Singapore's unoriginality? Wow. I can hardly contain my fucking excitement and happiness here. I'm just worried about getting a short setlist...

Don't worry, the organiser has clarified that the boys will be playing a full show. Now that's fucking pwoper! :LOL:

Still, you have the best airline in the world. :p

Your fetish for all things azn disgust me. :phu:

Don't worry, the organiser has clarified that the boys will be playing a full show. Now that's fucking pwoper! :LOL:

FUCK YESSSSS!! I'm so excited. I can't wait. I CAN'T WAIT, TIM! I CAN'T WAAAIITT! -grabs you by the collar and SHAKES-

Guest Octazooka
I am SO looking forward to this gig!!! :D

I IS GOING!!!! :D:D:D Anyway it's a Wednesday, I'll just have to skip guitar practice for this...my uncle's paying for tix. LOL :chuckle:

Good to see a Singapore show announced,when I flew home from there last year I was wearing my Wembley t-shirt and got chatting to a local working at a coffee bar at Changi Airport who was a massive Muse fan and she was gutted they hadn't been there for a while. Hope she got tickets!

hey abt the meet up/everyone going together thing, i think its a great idea. coz im a real noob when it comes to concert (never been to one, i swear! saving my virginity for muse/the used) so it'd be reeeeeal cool if we go in a big crowd. better chance of getting to the front-est of front rite?:D:happy:

Archived