Should there be a Guitar Hero: Muse?

NO... PLEASE NO!!!

Guitar Hero sucks so much!! They ruin everything they touch!!! Just look at GH: Van Allen

Now if you ask for a Muse Rock Band, HELL YES!!! Rock Band is much much much much better than GH... it's a whole different ball game!!!

Just look what Harmonix did with the Beatles game... just wonderful.

Do yourself a favor, put GH down, pick up Rock Band!

I'm not sure about how the band-specific GH games worked, but if it's in chronological order like Beatles Rock Band, all the best players will be Twilighters, because they'll play through the whole thing to get to SMBH and IBTY (which would be pretty shit in a guitar game, I must say :p), while all the hardcore fans stop playing the game after OoS. :rolleyes:

Buuuuut both Guitar Hero and Rock Band "band games" are built around a 4 piece band.I mean, you have one singer (whos character could hold a guitar or likewise), a bassplayer, a guitarist and a drummer. And I don't think that people want to chare being Matt Bellamy when it comes to singing and playing guitar.

Buuuuut both Guitar Hero and Rock Band "band games" are built around a 4 piece band.I mean, you have one singer (whos character could hold a guitar or likewise), a bassplayer, a guitarist and a drummer. And I don't think that people want to chare being Matt Bellamy when it comes to singing and playing guitar.

I'm pretty sure that won't stop them from buying the game if the game was made. They'd alternate. :)

Though I prefer Rock Band, I love both games. Considering Muse have never been in either game other than having one song as a download, I don't think a Rock Band: Muse will happen especially when you look at Guitar Hero's relationship with Muse. They had Matt in the game and have had already 3 downloadable songs, Knights of Cydonia, Assassin and Plug In Baby on disc.

Chances are, if there's going to be a Muse game, it'll be Guitar Hero: Muse. Whatever, just release a keyboard with it and a Manson peripheral. I'd pay $249.99 CDN for that. PRE-ORDERED :p

Elaborate please.

It would be pretty boring. Most of Muses guitar stuff is simple and a lot of their songs aren't guitar orientated, some don't even have guitar.

Stockholm Syndrome was alright on GH3 i guess, the main riff was difficult enough; the rest was really simple and only reason i had fun playing it was because I liked listening to the song. But that's probably one of Muses hardest guitar songs and even that's pretty easy lol, even on real guitar.

How about a Manson MB-1 style guitar game controller to go with? That would be win!

I agree on you with that one ftw:happy:! oh and New Born would be amazing! Knights Of Cydonia is hard on GH3. Well, isn't GH more popular than RB? I've (being honest) never played RB:stunned:, i'm hooked on GH:p. Maybe, i'll try RB. Anyone got a good one i could try?

Archived