Should there be a Guitar Hero: Muse?

Buuuuut both Guitar Hero and Rock Band "band games" are built around a 4 piece band.I mean, you have one singer (whos character could hold a guitar or likewise), a bassplayer, a guitarist and a drummer. And I don't think that people want to chare being Matt Bellamy when it comes to singing and playing guitar.

Logistics be damned, I want to play Muscle Museum!

Hi all!:happy: Ok, so there's a Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and Guitar Hero: Metallica. So why not, Guitar Hero: Muse?:stunned: With the game you, can get a guitar that looks like one of Matt's i.e. Matt black, Red glitter etc. To be honest, I think it'll be a really good game. Well that's my thought, I wanna know what you think please!:D

Short Answer: Yes.

Long Answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Hmmm, tough one

I love the games and think they spread music well. in fact, I really got into muse when i played Knights of cydonia on Guitar Hero 3.

On the other hand, people might think that muse got famous BECAUSE of GH. Which is a complete lie. Plus you could get waves of Muse 'fans' who have only every heard Muse songs on the game. I mean, look at the thousands of 'fans' (or fauxfans) that have come about since SMBH was in Twilight. But they dont care about any of the other music :LOL:

Oh, and it would be fun as hell!

Please,please don't let this turn into a is guitar hero good thread with people saying that its nothin lyk a real guitar, cuz those suck :p

Overall, i'm gonna say.... HELL YES!

Hi all!:happy: Ok, so there's a Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and Guitar Hero: Metallica. So why not, Guitar Hero: Muse?:stunned: With the game you, can get a guitar that looks like one of Matt's i.e. Matt black, Red glitter etc. To be honest, I think it'll be a really good game. Well that's my thought, I wanna know what you think please!:D

Ooh yeah! I'd have the red glitter Manson as the controller - It's my fave :happy:

• 8 months later...

YEAH WHY NOT?! I TOTALLY AGREE! IT WOULD ROCK AND IT WOULD TAKE OVER THE WORLD!:musesign::musesign::musesign::matt::chris::dom::matt::chris:

:dom::matt::chris::dom::musesign:

NO... PLEASE NO!!!

Guitar Hero sucks so much!! They ruin everything they touch!!! Just look at GH: Van Allen

Now if you ask for a Muse Rock Band, HELL YES!!! Rock Band is much much much much better than GH... it's a whole different ball game!!!

Just look what Harmonix did with the Beatles game... just wonderful.

Do yourself a favor, put GH down, pick up Rock Band!

Face it, Rock Band isn't all that great, i mean, yes VH sucked balls, but it's easier to play GH than it is to play RB

Archived