What Muse song do you relate to at the moment?

CydonianCrystal

Most Certainly Blackout, at the moment.

I woke up with it in my head this morning....'don't fool yourself....and don't...kid yourself...'

I just spent 4 months in a relationship with a girl who ended up being a philandering, ignorant harpy...and being in love (albeit a one-way from me to her, nothing genuine back to me) really smoothed over her atrocities ('having love glasses on' as they say) while i was in the midst of it, but now that i left (she said hey were friends now, doesnt mean we cant sleep in the same bed and kiss sometimes, ((WWHHAT???)), then with this 'pretext' she then at every opportunity told me which guys she wanted better than me, and me having to nervously laugh such comments off, but secretly really being hurt whenever she did) asked me to, to- unbelievably- have 2 other guys come over for a day or two...how insulting, so i retreat to my parents, and when i go back to get my things, she had another guy in our room. I politely said well, you seem to be doing alright here, ill just take my things and leave. and she had the nerve to ask me to stay, and kissed me, how incredibly low of someone who just had just shagged another dude...the drug smoking pathetic fiend...oh well) i can truly see it was never meant to happen...it ended up being life experience, but it was so sad...for the whole time, i was fooling and kidding myself that she was the one=( now it take another meaning...that ill only ever LET myself fall in love again...and this time, she'll be the one...and that's why I'm going to Canada *random* lol=)

haha, looks like i vented a bit there!

thanks for listening, muse nation...you're always there for me, aren't 'cha? *gives enormous affectionate noogie to the lot of ya*

Personally, Redemption atm...

Most Certainly Blackout, at the moment.

I woke up with it in my head this morning....'don't fool yourself....and don't...kid yourself...'

I just spent 4 months in a relationship with a girl who ended up being a philandering, ignorant harpy...and being in love (albeit a one-way from me to her, nothing genuine back to me) really smoothed over her atrocities ('having love glasses on' as they say) while i was in the midst of it, but now that i left (she said hey were friends now, doesnt mean we cant sleep in the same bed and kiss sometimes, ((WWHHAT???)), then with this 'pretext' she then at every opportunity told me which guys she wanted better than me, and me having to nervously laugh such comments off, but secretly really being hurt whenever she did) asked me to, to- unbelievably- have 2 other guys come over for a day or two...how insulting, so i retreat to my parents, and when i go back to get my things, she had another guy in our room. I politely said well, you seem to be doing alright here, ill just take my things and leave. and she had the nerve to ask me to stay, and kissed me, how incredibly low of someone who just had just shagged another dude...the drug smoking pathetic fiend...oh well) i can truly see it was never meant to happen...it ended up being life experience, but it was so sad...for the whole time, i was fooling and kidding myself that she was the one=( now it take another meaning...that ill only ever LET myself fall in love again...and this time, she'll be the one...and that's why I'm going to Canada *random* lol=)

haha, looks like i vented a bit there!

thanks for listening, muse nation...you're always there for me, aren't 'cha? *gives enormous affectionate noogie to the lot of ya*

Yay for you for getting out. Sometimes leaving is the hardest thing to do but it's totally worth it in the end.

Personally, Redemption atm...

Yay for you for getting out. Sometimes leaving is the hardest thing to do but it's totally worth it in the end.

Redemption is a beautiful song...it WAS the hardest thing! but now it seems so silly that is was, no its a non issue...i was even (get this) considering sending her the Them Crooked Vultures tickets i had gotten us as a final gesture, but my dad was like, NOTHING. you cannot give this person one more inch. otherwise she will never learn that her inconsiderate behaviour will actually result in someone totally leaving her life. its really worked! plus we were seriously fundamentally opposite people anyway... take that, you awful nasty trollop!...and rock on to you jebeccs, youre totally right =) may i considerately drag you out of a dangerous mosh pit in a Muse show to repay you for the cheers=)

urmmm... for me it's actually feeling good :D

I just got out of a long depression, where i would listen to unintended, HCM, blackout ect.. (you know the ones) and i was outside listening to feeling good and i thought.. :D

for me.. sometimes i cant get the full.. emotion? of the song unless i can properly relate to it. Like i cant appreciate Matts voice or the beauty of the lyrics. does that even make sense?

urmmm... for me it's actually feeling good :D

I just got out of a long depression, where i would listen to unintended, HCM, blackout ect.. (you know the ones) and i was outside listening to feeling good and i thought.. :D

for me.. sometimes i cant get the full.. emotion? of the song unless i can properly relate to it. Like i cant appreciate Matts voice or the beauty of the lyrics. does that even make sense?

yeah, that totally does make sense...its actually quite logical. its good you can do that so effortlessly, consciously inhabit the emotion and feeling that the song produces and hints at lyrically and musically. I shall begin now to train myself in your skill! =)

yeah, that totally does make sense...its actually quite logical. its good you can do that so effortlessly, consciously inhabit the emotion and feeling that the song produces and hints at lyrically and musically. I shall begin now to train myself in your skill! =)

awwww thanks :) I didnt really think it counted as a skill, i was actually pretty worried that i didnt find the songs beautiful anymore (That's such a sad thing to worry about :facepalm::LOL:) cos i used to get shivers on all songs :p Thankfully im over that, and still love them as much as when i first discovered them :D

Redemption is a beautiful song...it WAS the hardest thing! but now it seems so silly that is was, no its a non issue...i was even (get this) considering sending her the Them Crooked Vultures tickets i had gotten us as a final gesture, but my dad was like, NOTHING. you cannot give this person one more inch. otherwise she will never learn that her inconsiderate behaviour will actually result in someone totally leaving her life. its really worked! plus we were seriously fundamentally opposite people anyway... take that, you awful nasty trollop!...and rock on to you jebeccs, youre totally right =) may i considerately drag you out of a dangerous mosh pit in a Muse show to repay you for the cheers=)

Save me from a deadly mosh pit? I'll definitely need the assistance and I'll be extremely grateful! :happy: Small asians like me don't stand a chance against ginormous white people in the mosh pit. :LOL:

(No racism meant.)

• 11 months later...

Archived