Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Chat log with Hypnotize, that explains his profound life.

dwydav, I suggest you cut the problem at the source by just ignoring Hypnotize from now on. Same goes for everybody, really. Then perhaps he'll learn that being a bastard WILL disadvantage him in life, as he seems to dispute in that chat log.

:happy:

EDIT: After Hypnotize pleaded that the chat log be taken town, on the account that he stopped being a cunt and left this forum (I never blackmailed him into doing this may I add, he suggested it), I've taken the chat log down. I'll see what effect it has

btw tracee, I'm loving yout tattoos, how many have u got?!

Five.

Make that 6.

/Vain attempt to interrupt all the nastiness in the once pleasant thread.

Adam, where are you up to now (sorry for asking again)? And do Band 2 record next, or does Band 1 go onto a second song?

band one are waiting for piano (BOD) and other backing stuff before adding the vocals. (so far we have drums, bass, guitar and chorus appregios.) But bod has lots of work to do and so will get it to us soon.

band two, i dont know - its up to them to sort out. They have a drummer and a guitarist and there are a few more people saying they want to be part of it so i dunno...ask dominichoward.

:)

Usually his 'in' jokes refer to his own mind, and that's it. That's what's quite funny - he thinks that obscurity gives the illusion of wit. No love, it's not. We don't understand your 'jokes' because you don't give enough information, not because they're oh-so-clever and we're too thick to get them.

I am.

:'(

band one are waiting for piano (BOD) and other backing stuff before adding the vocals. (so far we have drums, bass, guitar and chorus appregios.) But bod has lots of work to do and so will get it to us soon.

band two, i dont know - its up to them to sort out. They have a drummer and a guitarist and there are a few more people saying they want to be part of it so i dunno...ask dominichoward.

:LOL: Yes I will as soon as possible. I'm stressing over the amount of pieces of music coursework I have to do before the end of this year plus a film I'm planning on making plus a concert I have tomorrow. I'll fit it in somewhere.

he means the old joke 'why do some people live in bungalows', at least I think thats what he's getting at.

I hope this tribute things works out by the way.

No, "Do you have stairs in your house" is what people from the Somethingawful.com forums say to other people to see if they are from the forums. Sounds quite retarded to me, why they don't just say "are you on the Somethingawful.com forums," I don't know. Probably one of these unnecessarily 'leet for the sake of it' things.

Make that 6.

/Vain attempt to interrupt all the nastiness in the once pleasant thread.

Adam, where are you up to now (sorry for asking again)? And do Band 2 record next, or does Band 1 go onto a second song?

Do your tatoos map anything significant, such as a route to buried treasure!? ;)

Hellooooo by the way!

Argh I hate beaurocracy (sorry is just in a pissed off mood with the school)

AND I am excited to hear progress :D

Do your tatoos map anything significant, such as a route to buried treasure!? ;)

Hellooooo by the way!

Is that a euphemism, like "stairway to heaven"? :stunned:

:LOL:

Hypnotize, try this: take a pencil that's really sharp, stand it upright on a table, and smash your forehead onto the end as hard as you can. if the pencil fails to pierce your skull, repeat the process.

Tracee, where is this new tatoo? and I second Simno's question.. does it lead to somewhere sacred and divine? :p

(sexual harrassment on a message board... hang on, thats.... E-SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!!! WEEEHEEEEEEYYY)

Hellooooo by the way!

Helloooo yourself huppy. I will get around to that 2nd/3rd email.. honest :D

But of course, would you expect any less of me? Solve the puzzle and you get a PRIZE, or something.

That's what I thought as well :LOL:

Hypnotize, try this: take a pencil that's really sharp, stand it upright on a table, and smash your forehead onto the end as hard as you can. if the pencil fails to pierce your skull, repeat the process.

Tracee, where is this new tatoo? and I second Simno's question.. does it lead to somewhere sacred and divine? :p

(sexual harrassment on a message board... hang on, thats.... E-SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!!! WEEEHEEEEEEYYY)

I didn't manage to interrupt anything then! Too much testosterone in this ere thread :p

New one's on my the inside of my left wrist.

I'm quite sure they must be all pieces of a big puzzle :yesey: "This way to enlightenment."

You seem rather proud of being and E-HARRASSERER!! I'll have to e-sue you and use the money to pay for the next one :LOL:

I told you to ignore him. He isn't here and won't be back, if he's abiding by what he said. Don't tempt him.

I told you to ignore him. He isn't here and won't be back, if he's abiding by what he said. Don't tempt him.

i take orders from no man... (monty python and the wholy grail - the black knight)

yeah whatever,, im sad i missed the wholy archived thingy or whatever it was.

anyway, good riddance hypnotize you cunt

i take orders from no man... (monty python and the wholy grail - the black knight)

yeah whatever,, im sad i missed the wholy archived thingy or whatever it was.

anyway, good riddance hypnotize you cunt

:LOL: :LOL: Love the dead dismissive tone at the end

So, only slightly off topic here :$ , if I send people some midi files, would people be interested in recording the drum and bass lines for my original material? I also have written a piece that needs a string quartet, (well just one violinist to record both parts would do, plus cellist and bassist.)

Anyhow, then when I'm back in old blighty I can record the guitar and vocals me goodself, and I will have some recordings that are un midi shitified. Please pm me if you'd like to take part! I have NO band whatsoever but about six songs which I am really pleased with now, plus another handful of W.I.P/acousticy stuff.

:happy: Go on. Make my day

(pleeeeeeeeease, I spent four hours throwing up last night with some damn stomach virus :( )

If it comes from my mouth it is most likely either euphemistic, innuendic (not technically a word I think) or plain old filth. A friend ingeniously offered to write my biography entitled "Simon Haywood: From the gutter, to the gutter"

If it comes from my mouth it is most likely either euphemistic, innuendic (not technically a word I think) or plain old filth. A friend ingeniously offered to write my biography entitled "Simon Haywood: From the gutter, to the gutter"

Ahhh, I like the cut of your gib, young man. :LOL: Shame I'm not in Sheffield anymore- I feel we'd get along.... :LOL:

Ahhh, I like the cut of your gib, young man. :LOL: Shame I'm not in Sheffield anymore- I feel we'd get along.... :LOL:

All I can say is keep your hands a respectful distance away from my "gib" :LOL:

Ah the field of Shefs indeed I am not there meself at the moment, being as I am in Vienna. Of course, no comparison to the city of steel!

On another note, people are positively falling over themselves to record these bass and drum lines it seems. :( Or not!

im still waiting for bods piano.....

ill give it a few more days and then pass it onto someone else.

(anyone up for it?)

Once we get bod's/whoevers piano, we add backing vocals and small 'un-noticed- but-there' noises and then add vocals and were done.

woo i'm looking forward to adding vocals and destroying the whole thing :p

*runs off to watch the fifth element*

I watched that last night trying to forget about The Descent :( Still ace :happy:

Bod say it isn't so! It is kinda boring though. If no one else is able to do it I'm sure you don't really neeeeeed the piano though? :unsure:

Archived