Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

How does that make me stupid because i think something is stupid?

If were going by that, then you must be stupid aswell.

Let me rephrase: Spending lots of money on guitars is stupid.

My view isn't based on whether you play guitar or not, about that I couldn't care less. It's based on your childish taunts that litter this thread.

You know what guys(and gals) I read the start and was sceptical...but if you pull this off then I'm gonna love to hear the final result. And with Tracee on triangle too :LOL:

Aww I wish, I did actually try my microphone out the other neet and tis caput. I've got no software at all or anything so I'd ruin it. But I could get a chep mic and just record a ting ting for the end of the pisstake song (if they do one!).

I really want a pink triangle, must go a-searching.

EDIT2: btw tracee, I'm loving yout tattoos, how many have u got?!

Five.

Hello! Im back off holiday!!! Anything been happening?

....the timing doesnt fit. its 129 at some point and a wee bit off at another

In my defence, Im playing along to the Big Day Out 2004 video. If I'm out then they're out!!! ;)

I've heard the drum and bass rough take (un-mixed)....sounding very good so far i must admit.... :)

Tis true!!! Has the guitarist been sent the rough version to play along to and record???

I just realised how stupid guitar is. Maybe you will too one day?

yo hypnotize, how old are you really? you can't be 18 I'm sorry, its just not possible. first of all, PLEASE post up a sample of your own music (before you thought guitar was stupid) with some singing too, just so I can laugh a bit..

what you need is a good kick up the arse.. seriously, did you just wake up one morning and say "ew, I don't like the guitar anymore, it's stupid, and because I think this, I'm gonna waste my time pissing other guitarists I don't even know off simply because I know they can't find me in person, so there's no risk in dissing them"? because thats really what it looks like..

at first, I thought maybe you were feeling left out, I dno maybe a lack of friends, or you have a tiny penis and never had a sex life, or you simply stay away from girls because "graphic designing is cooler and guitars are stupid" :pirate: but now I have you figured: you have no one and nothing better to go to, so you spend your life on the message board insulting person after person and trying to be witty with your arrogance. but seriously, no one cares about you and your shit, if you're gonna be a cock, go and fuck with someone else.

I pity you for the fact that your parents seem to have done a miserable job in raising you and teaching you some manners. you're 18 for fuck sake! grow up!

Let me rephrase: Spending lots of money on guitars is stupid.

Er... why exactly? First of all, who's talking about spending lots of money on a guitar? Secondly, if people are spending money on a guitar, it's USUALLY because they're aiming for higher quality sound. This applies to all instruments - the higher the quality, the more expensive it is, generally. So as this applies to all instruments, I presume you feel Ashkenazy should play on a Casio?

yo hypnotize, how old are you really? you can't be 18 I'm sorry, its just not possible. first of all, PLEASE post up a sample of your own music (before you thought guitar was stupid) with some singing too, just so I can laugh a bit..

what you need is a good kick up the arse.. seriously, did you just wake up one morning and say "ew, I don't like the guitar anymore, it's stupid, and because I think this, I'm gonna waste my time pissing other guitarists I don't even know off simply because I know they can't find me in person, so there's no risk in dissing them"? because thats really what it looks like..

at first, I thought maybe you were feeling left out, I dno maybe a lack of friends, or you have a tiny penis and never had a sex life, or you simply stay away from girls because "graphic designing is cooler and guitars are stupid" :pirate: but now I have you figured: you have no one and nothing better to go to, so you spend your life on the message board insulting person after person and trying to be witty with your arrogance. but seriously, no one cares about you and your shit, if you're gonna be a cock, go and fuck with someone else.

I pity you for the fact that your parents seem to have done a miserable job in raising you and teaching you some manners. you're 18 for fuck sake! grow up!

althus a newly become 18 year old...:D

Er... why exactly? First of all, who's talking about spending lots of money on a guitar? Secondly, if people are spending money on a guitar, it's USUALLY because they're aiming for higher quality sound. This applies to all instruments - the higher the quality, the more expensive it is, generally. So as this applies to all instruments, I presume you feel Ashkenazy should play on a Casio?

maybe he tried to sell his "instrument" but didnt get offered much :p

so....much.....anger! I'm getting tired of reading the fights on this message board! There are so many keyboard heroes! Stick to the topic and calm down!

p.s. A keyboard hero is someone who only has balls in the safe enviroment of an internet forum.

p.p.s. Yes, I realise the irony here.

p.p.p.s No "Just leave" comments, i enjoy reading the actual topics.

-rich

so....much.....anger! I'm getting tired of reading the fights on this message board! There are so many keyboard heroes! Stick to the topic and calm down!

p.s. A keyboard hero is someone who only has balls in the safe enviroment of an internet forum.

p.p.s. Yes, I realise the irony here.

p.p.p.s No "Just leave" comments, i enjoy reading the actual topics.

-rich

:stunned:

... What

:stunned:

... What

:LOL:

Hay peeps,

Me and simno are gonna record overall 2 guitar tracks because we've had the idea to harmonize the bridge solo...so were gonna pick the best one overall

...See you all in 2012!!

Sounds cool! Can't wait!

:D

Archived