Do we think they will keep the sets to about 23 songs then like the last stadium tour? Those shows were 2 hours and 10/15 minutes and the set times now are 2 hours 30? Although they do always go off a good 10 minutes before curfew anyway

The last stadium tour didn't get 23 actual songs though. I think 21 songs was the max.

I'd say between 23-25 songs this time around. ACTUAL songs. Not jams and all that other crap that they used to pad out the setlist.

The last stadium tour didn't get 23 actual songs though. I think 21 songs was the max.

I'd say between 23-25 songs this time around. ACTUAL songs. Not jams and all that other crap that they used to pad out the setlist.

Im expecting 25 slots albeit 2 for Isolated System/Unsustainable and 1 for ?Coventry jam?

Bit too long to be realistic anyway but

1. The 2nd Law: Isolated System

2. Supremacy

3. Interlude + Hysteria

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Panic Station

6. MK Ultra

7. Map of the Problematique

8. Follow Me

9. Animals

10. Butterflies and Hurricanes

11. Apocalypse Please

12. Ruled By Secrecy

13. Sunburn

14. Megalomania

15. Unnatural Selection

16. Liquid State

17. The Small Print

18. Assassin

19. Plug In Baby

20. New Born

-------------

21. Blackout

22. Dead Star

23. Micro Cuts

24. Take A Bow

-------------

25. Knights of Cydonia

26. Citizen Erased

27. Survival

-------------

28. Showbiz

29. Stockholm Syndrome + Riffs

-------------

No Uprising

Fantastic. Well done. 10/10

Thinking something like this for the stadiums...

Unsustainable/Isolated System

Supremacy/Uprising

Supermassive

Map/Bliss

Hysteria

Panic Station

Animals/Resistance

Butterflies + Hurricanes

Apocalypse Please/USoE

Explorers

Sunburn

Liquid State/Save Me

Madness

Follow Me/Undisclosed Desires

Uprising/Plug In Baby

Time is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Isolated System/Unsustainable

Plug In Baby/Uprising

Knights/Survival

Blackout

Muscle Museum

Knights/Survival

Think we will see Dead Star somewhere too

I think this is a reasonably safe prediction for stadiums although I'm not too sure Muscle Museum will be played much. I'd imagine it'd be on rotation if at all.

Some of the rotations are a little one sided. A set with Animals and Follow Me would be Epic but a set with Resistance and Undisclosed Desires would be kinda disappointing.

Your rotations also mean that you could possibly get Uprising twice in one set so that could be where Dead Star comes in.

No Uprising

Fantastic. Well done. 10/10

Thanks. It wasn't easy to get it like that as I had to fiddle with it a lot to get the flow right without missing out on Citizen Erased or Showbiz but I'd been creating a set out of youtube videos to listen to in the run up to Coventry on Wednesday an it all just fell into place after a while :happy:

I think this is a reasonably safe prediction for stadiums although I'm not too sure Muscle Museum will be played much. I'd imagine it'd be on rotation if at all.

Some of the rotations are a little one sided. A set with Animals and Follow Me would be Epic but a set with Resistance and Undisclosed Desires would be kinda disappointing.

Your rotations also mean that you could possibly get Uprising twice in one set so that could be where Dead Star comes in.

Thanks. It wasn't easy to get it like that as I had to fiddle with it a lot to get the flow right without missing out on Citizen Erased or Showbiz but I'd been creating a set out of youtube videos to listen to in the run up to Coventry on Wednesday an it all just fell into place after a while :happy:

I think his set means play either plug in baby / uprising and in the other slot play its partner.

Pretty good setlist though if too long to be realistic.

Will we ever see muscle museum again?

People thinking FAWY hopes have dropped off?

Exo in full?

Discuss...

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

Supremacy

Map Of The Problematique

Hysteria

Panic Station

Supermassive Black Hole

Bliss

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Explorers

United States Of Eurasia

Sunburn

Animals

Liquid State

Time Is Running Out

Follow Me

Plug In Baby

Unnatural Selection

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Uprising

Knights Of Cydonia

Blackout

Dead Star

Stockholm Syndrome

Survival

Stadiums:

Unsustainable/Isolated System

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique/Hysteria

Panic Station

Dead Star/Micro Cuts

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance/MK Ultra

Animals/Big Freeze

Butterflies & Hurricanes/Citizen Erased

Drum & Bass Jam

Explorers

Sunburn/United States of Eurasia/Megalomania

Follow Me

Time is Running Out

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

Liquid State/Save Me

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome/New Born

Falling Away With You/Unintended

Blackout

Man with a harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Isolated System/Unsustainable

Uprising

Survival

I was at Reading and saw Micro Cuts live... Cos I was there... at Reading... and saw Micro Cuts... live... cos they played it... you know, at Reading.

So you want a set with absolutely no songs that you've seen live before? Or at least, you want a rotation, with songs you've never seen live? Where to start...

Apart from the obvious that that's just completely mental, it also has nothing to do with the person who posted that set. Criticise whether or not the set works, not based on what you personally have seen.

Also, you didn't pull up the Citizen Erased/Butterflies and Hurricanes or the USoE/Megalomania rotations when you saw one of each of those at Reading as well.

Dead Star/Micro Cuts is a shit rotation considering one song is rare and one song is sort of kind of not really rare (Micro Cuts has been played far more often than Dead Star).

Besides your rather idiotic criticisms of my criticisms (lol), the fact you think I care what you think is highly amusing.

I think his set means play either plug in baby / uprising and in the other slot play its partner.

Yeah I thought that but he also had Supremacy/Uprising near the start so in any gig where you got Uprising out of that slot, you would then get what you've said there and get both Uprising and Plug In Baby in some order later :)

Dead Star/Micro Cuts is a shit rotation considering one song is rare and one song is sort of kind of not really rare (Micro Cuts has been played far more often than Dead Star).
Why does it matter exactly how rare one is compared to another? They both bring something similar to a set and please the 'hardcore' fan base.

Besides your rather idiotic criticisms of my criticisms
Do go on.

the fact you think I care what you think is highly amusing.

You are the worst kind of forum poster.

Archived