I really overplayed all muse, so the only albums I can still stand are the truly awesome ones. I don't like Absolution or OoS any more to listen to but I respect they are very good.

BH&R has Map of the Problematique and Hoodoo which I find powerful on. That is it.

If you think that, then all of your opinions are invalid. :phu:

I have spoken.

I much prefer the idea of 53 pillars.

Agreed.

1 Intro + Apocalypse Please

2 Hysteria

3 New Born

4 Sunburn

5 Sing For Absolution

6 Bliss

7 Resistance

8 Space Dementia

9 Butterflies and Hurricanes

10 United States of Eurasia + Collateral Damage

11 Sing for Absolution

12 Uno

13 Overture

14 Microcuts

15 Plug in Baby

16 Fury

17 Blackout

18 Megalomania

19 Stockholm Syndrome

20 Knights of Cydonia

OK, my first is a bit off, but it's not as bad as it could have been...

Except I apparently put SFA twice because it's just that damn good!

If Muse don't have 53 pillars on their next stadium tour, I'll be quite disappointed.

Take a Bow

Map of the Problematique

Glorious

MK Ultra

Supermassive Black Hole

Dead Star

Showbiz

Interlude + Hysteria

Citizen Erased

Space Dementia

Ruled by Secrecy

Cave

New Born

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Unnatural Selection

Fury

Forced In + Bliss

Apocalypse Please

Hoodoo

City of Delusion

Knights of Cydonia

Plug in Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

It could be a worse first setlist I guess.

They'll be standing on top of heliospheres covered in video screens floating above the audience while Morgan's left on the stage or something.

But they won't have 53 pillars, so :phu:

I would totally photoshop that image together, but I DON'T HAVE PAINT. I can imagine Morgan would have a face similar to FUUUUUUUUU- guy, however.

It's never okay, Muse. :noey:

This would be perfection for me -

1. Take A Bow

2. Uprising

3. Resistance

4. Hysteria

5. Undisclosed Desires

6. Map of the Problematique

7. New Born

8. In Your World

9. Butterflies & Hurricanes

10. Showbiz

11. Citizen Erased

12. Unintended

13. Starlight

14. Invincible

15. Time Is Running Out

16. Muscle Museum

17. Unnatural Selection

18. Stockholm Syndrome

19. Bliss (with obligatory balloons)

Encore:

20. Plug In Baby

21. Dead Star

22. Knights of Cydonia

Take A Bow should never close a set imo. Go top heavy with Resistance material at the beginning before getting stuck into the really good stuff. Unintended gets in as in seven shows so far they've never played it, and I've not included any of the songs that I consider 'boring' live - Sing For Absolution, City of Delusion, Soldier's Poem and United States of Eurasia amongst others.

I could retire happy from Muse gigs if that ever happened :D

This would be perfection for me -

1. Take A Bow

2. Uprising

3. Resistance

4. Hysteria

5. Undisclosed Desires

6. Map of the Problematique

7. New Born

8. In Your World

9. Butterflies & Hurricanes

10. Showbiz

11. Citizen Erased

12. Unintended

13. Starlight

14. Invincible

15. Time Is Running Out

16. Muscle Museum

17. Unnatural Selection

18. Stockholm Syndrome

19. Bliss (with obligatory balloons)

Encore:

20. Plug In Baby

21. Dead Star

22. Knights of Cydonia

On your own...

Take A Bow should never close a set imo.

Fuck off :LOL:

Unintended gets in as in seven shows so far they've never played it, and I've not included any of the songs that I consider 'boring' live - Sing For Absolution, City of Delusion, Soldier's Poem and United States of Eurasia amongst others.

:erm:

Eurasia, Absolution and CoD are all a million times better than Unintended live.

Actually, a million times better than Unintended, period.

a lot of these are great, i couldnt read them all, i definately wouldnt have the time. this is a cool thread, dont ruin it with arguing over muse's style changing and radiohead, etc. theres a thing called messaging, argue about it there where people who dont care cant see it.

anyway, back into nice person mode. heres my setlist

1. Minimum

2. Dead Star

3. Sunburn

4. Space Dementia

5. Apocalypse Please

6. Bliss

7. Time Is Running Out

8. Knights Of Cydonia

9. (interlude intro) Hysteria

10. Micro Cuts

11. Showbiz

12. (guitar scrathing intro) Fillip

11. Hyper Music

12. In Your World

13. The Small Print

14. Assassin

15. New Born (HAARP outro)

16. Plug In Baby

17. Stockholm Syndrome (HAARP outro)

18. Muscle Museum

Trash the stage :D

--------------------------------

Encore

19. Citizen Erased

20. Fury

21. Start playing Neutron Star Collision then say "WE'RE DONE WITH TWILIGHT AND WE'RE MAKING ANOTHER ALBUM LIKE ORIGIN OF SYMMETRY!!!!!!!!"

Tackle Dom :LOL:

On your own...

Couldn't think of anything better. Means there'd be no 12 year old Twilighters there.

Instant win.

Fuck off :LOL:

HAARP ends with TAB and is a lot poorer for it whereas it's an epic opener. Knights should end all encores with Bliss and the balloons or Plug In Baby ending the main set. TAB is too flat and a gig should peak at the last song, not the second last.

:erm:

Eurasia, Absolution and CoD are all a million times better than Unintended live.

They may very well be (though I didn't enjoy any of them live) but, if you read what I posted properly, I only included it as I've never seen it live and would like to once.

Actually, a million times better than Unintended, period.

That's just not true I'm afraid.

a lot of these are great, i couldnt read them all, i definately wouldnt have the time. this is a cool thread, dont ruin it with arguing over muse's style changing and radiohead, etc. theres a thing called messaging, argue about it there where people who dont care cant see it.

1. Minimum

2. Dead Star

3. Sunburn

4. Space Dementia

5. Apocalypse Please

6. Bliss

7. Time Is Running Out

8. Knights Of Cydonia

10. Micro Cuts

11. Showbiz

11. Hyper Music

12. In Your World

13. The Small Print

14. Assassin

16. Plug In Baby

18. Muscle Museum

Encore

19. Citizen Erased

20. Fury

21. Start playing Neutron Star Collision then say "WE'RE DONE WITH TWILIGHT AND WE'RE MAKING ANOTHER ALBUM LIKE ORIGIN OF SYMMETRY!!!!!!!!"

USoE is amazing live, way better than on the album. It was definitely a highlight when I saw them. I don't know how City of Delusion or Sing for Absolution could be boring live, they sound like they'd be great. Soldier's Poem is terrible in general though.

Couldn't think of anything better. Means there'd be no 12 year old Twilighters there.

No Twilighters makes for a perfect gig? That's bullshit.

HAARP ends with TAB and is a lot poorer for it whereas it's an epic opener. Knights should end all encores with Bliss and the balloons or Plug In Baby ending the main set. TAB is too flat and a gig should peak at the last song, not the second last.

No. Knights is fucking dead as a closer, it's been way over done and I'm sick to death of it. It's a good closer when it's using some of the time, not ALL of the time. Take A Bow, flat? REALLY?

Coming from someone who says Knights should close, that's a bit rich.

They may very well be (though I didn't enjoy any of them live) but, if you read what I posted properly, I only included it as I've never seen it live and would like to once.

I read exactly what you posted. Doesn't mean Unintended is better than any of those other songs live. Hell, I'd take Soldiers Poem over Unintended. Shorter=Less Pain.

That's just not true I'm afraid.

Yes it is. Unintended is the worst song Muse have ever written. It's cheese AND it's boring. There is absolutely NOTHING about Unintended that is good, especially not live.

1. Minimum

2. Dead Star

3. Sunburn

4. Space Dementia

5. Apocalypse Please

6. Bliss

7. Time Is Running Out

8. Knights Of Cydonia

10. Micro Cuts

11. Showbiz

11. Hyper Music

12. In Your World

13. The Small Print

14. Assassin

16. Plug In Baby

18. Muscle Museum

Encore

19. Citizen Erased

20. Fury

This entire post deserves one reply: :LOL:

No Twilighters makes for a perfect gig? That's bullshit.

So you enjoy their company? Or are you one of them? You like NSC so most likely.

No. Knights is fucking dead as a closer, it's been way over done and I'm sick to death of it. It's a good closer when it's using some of the time, not ALL of the time. Take A Bow, flat? REALLY?

Coming from someone who says Knights should close, that's a bit rich.

Boo fucking hoo. Read the thread title. I couldn't give a flying fuck if you're sick of it.

And yes, TAB is flat in comparison to KOC.

I read exactly what you posted. Doesn't mean Unintended is better than any of those other songs live. Hell, I'd take Soldiers Poem over Unintended. Shorter=Less Pain.

Again, it's all in the thread title. I would like to see Unintended because I have never seen it live. I've seen Soldier's Poem and all of the others mentioned previously. I would like to see as many Muse songs live as possible, and as I yet to see Unintended it's a no brainer to make the list for me.

Yes it is. Unintended is the worst song Muse have ever written. It's cheese AND it's boring. There is absolutely NOTHING about Unintended that is good, especially not live.

It really isn't, but having read some of your posts I'm not surprised you think it is.

Exhibit A:

I call it Take A Bow. :LOL:

But seriously, my Muse taste is messed up. I like Guiding Light, NSC and UD. I hate Exogenesis and Time Is Running Out. :LOL:

Edit: I hate Knights and Map too.

I lol'd....hard :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So you enjoy their company? Or are you one of them? You like NSC so most likely.

Obviously you're too DENSE to realise what I was saying but since you're a little special, I'll spell it out to you:

THE FACT THAT TWILIGHT FANS ARE NOT DOES MEAN IT WILL BE A GOOD GIG.

Idiot.

Boo fucking hoo. Read the thread title. I couldn't give a flying fuck if you're sick of it.

And yes, TAB is flat in comparison to KOC.

No, you're just wrong.

Again, it's all in the thread title. I would like to see Unintended because I have never seen it live. I've seen Soldier's Poem and all of the others mentioned previously. I would like to see as many Muse songs live as possible, and as I yet to see Unintended it's a no brainer to make the list for me.

That pretty much says it all.

It really isn't, but having read some of your posts I'm not surprised you think it is.

That's good for you. You can 'lol' as much as you like, you're still wrong and my taste in Muse songs has nothing to do with you being a retard. :LOL:

Obviously you're too DENSE to realise what I was saying but since you're a little special, I'll spell it out to you:

THE FACT THAT TWILIGHT FANS ARE NOT DOES MEAN IT WILL BE A GOOD GIG.

Idiot.

I never said it would be the sole reason for a good gig, however...

My setlist + no Twilighters = Win

Are you just upset cause you wouldn't be allowed in?

That's good for you. You can 'lol' as much as you like, you're still wrong and my taste in Muse songs has nothing to do with you being a retard. :LOL:

But it does have everything to do with you being a teeny bopper. Come on, you like NSC ffs! Any argument you make after that counts for nothing which is why all you've got left is insults. It is amusing though :D

Here, I got you a present to show there's no hard feelings ;)

The Kind of Perth Gig that I was hoping for:

Exogenesis Part 1: Overture

Uprising

Knights of Cydonia

MK Ultra

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Hysteria

Dead Star

Nishe + Butterflies and Hurricanes

Citizen Erased

United States of Eurasia

Sunburn

Heslinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Time is Running Out

Bliss (balloons)

---

Plug in Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Take a Bow

Reading 2011

1. Uprising

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. Dead Star + Micro Cuts outro riff

4. MK Ultra

5. Bliss (extended)

6. Time is Running Out

7. Butterflies and Hurricanes

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Sunburn

10. Neutron Star Collision (why not consolidate cheesy love songs into one simple cheesy love song :yesey:)

11. Muscle Museum

12. Riff + Hysteria

13. Stockholm Syndrome + War Within a Breath riff + Endless Nameless riff + Agitated intro riff + Agitated outro riff

14. Take a Bow

15. Plug in Baby

16. Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Archived