fair enough, but nothing can beat the post piano section from luke's first.

I'll give you that. :p

Time for some shaming myself though, this is the first setlist I ever posted (but it's on another site):

Knights of Cydonia

Citizen Erased

Space Dementia

Hoodoo

Eternally Missed

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

The Small Print

Laura Palmers Theme + Sunburn

Megalomania

Ruled by Secrecy

Fury

Glorious

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Invincible

Assassin

Bliss

-----------

City of Delusion

Spiral Static

Escape

Map of the Problematique

Micro Cuts

------------

Supermassive Black Hole

Time is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

edit:

Thank the Lord, I still had sense and didn't put in Feeling Good. This was about a year before TR was released, anyway.

I'll give you that. :p

Time for some shaming myself though, this is the first setlist I ever posted (but it's on another site):

Knights of Cydonia

Citizen Erased

Space Dementia

Hoodoo

Eternally Missed

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

The Small Print

Laura Palmers Theme + Sunburn

Megalomania

Ruled by Secrecy

Fury

Glorious

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Invincible

Assassin

Bliss

-----------

City of Delusion

Spiral Static

Escape

Map of the Problematique

Micro Cuts

------------

Supermassive Black Hole

Time is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

edit:

Thank the Lord, I still had sense and didn't put in Feeling Good. This was about a year before TR was released, anyway.

I recon I could find one of mine worse than that, but I don't think I've ever crammed to much cheese in at once.. I could be wrong though..

This for the Stadium Tour is the shit + ( no feeling good or guiding light!!)

We are the Universe intro

1) Uprising (riff version)

2) Resistance (morgan interlude)

3) New born + headup riff (pillars down)

4) Map of the Problematique + maggies farm riff

5) Super massive black hole

6) MK Ultra

7) Forced in (Instrumental) + Sing for Absolution

8) Citizen Erased

9) Butterflies and hurricanes

10) Interlude + Hysteria + the groove riff

11) Shobiz (or fury, assassin, hyper music, uno, muscle museum, futurism) + ashamed riff

12) Nishe (pillars up) + United States of Eurasia

13) Sunburn/Cave

14) Space Dementia/Ruled By Secrecy

15) Helsinki Jam (pillars down) + Undisclosed Desires

16) Falling away with you guitar interlude + Starlight

17) Unnatural Selection + Riffs

18) Burning bridges riff + Time is Running out (Matt does the shuffle dance!)

19) Plug In Baby + (small break)

20) Man With a Harmonica Intro + Knights of Cydonia + lots of noise

21) Exo-genesis (on pillars with orchestra, in full)

(21.5 Blackout and/or Unitended, at Wembley only)

22) Bliss extended (pillars down + balloons)

23) The Small Print + Microphone Fiend Riff

24) Dead Star/Dead Cuts/Micro Cuts

25) Stockholm Syndrome

+ (with the glastonbury I WISH I COOOOOOUUUUUULD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, OMG I love that scream!!)

+ riff + Agitated riff + War within a breath riff + Township Rebellion Riff + Execution Commentary Riff + RIFFS + stage destruction + Knock the pillars over + Chris in the audience + MORE RIFFS! :LOL:

This is your first post in the thread... I know you've posted setlists far worse than this one, but just take a look at how embarrassing this post is.

As well as that, it is still a horrible setlist, the momentum is constantly picked up and destroyed.

This is your first post in the thread... I know you've posted setlists far worse than this one, but just take a look at how embarrassing this post is.

As well as that, it is still a horrible setlist, the momentum is constantly picked up and destroyed.

What is Shobiz?

It looks like I just copied muse's arena template with the beginning and then just managed to make it worse. But in my defence, there isn't a bit which goes I belong to you > Guiding Light > UD > Resistance > Starlight > Invincible.

1. Uprising + Riff

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. Interlude + Hysteria

4. Dead Star

5. Micro Cuts

6. Citizen Erased

7. Space Dementia

8. Ruled By Secrecy

9. Sunburn

10. United States of Eurasia + Collateral Damage

11. Hoodoo

12. Apocalypse Please

13. New Born + Headup Riff

14. MK ULTRA

15. Unnatural Selection

Encore

16. Take a Bow

17. Undisclosed Desires

18. Blackout

19. Man With The Harmonica + Knights Of Cydonia

Encore

20. Osaka Jam

21. Plug In Baby

22. Stockholm Syndrome + Agitated riffs + Yes Please Riffs + Execution Commentary Riffs + Ashamed outro Riff

Long piano sets ftw

That first encore :facepalm: Otherwise, it's kind of awesome though

It looks like I just copied muse's arena template with the beginning and then just managed to make it worse. But in my defence, there isn't a bit which goes I belong to you > Guiding Light > UD > Resistance > Starlight > Invincible.

First of all, IBTY is awesome, ESPECIALLY live.

Second of all, if you're gonna keep on about it, at least get it right IBTY->GL->Resistance->Starlight->UD->Invincible.

You can't even attempt to mock right. :facepalm:

Yes, but in Luke's defense, his post isn't one of the most embarrassing posts I've seen on the board.

That first encore :facepalm: Otherwise, it's kind of awesome though

I wouldn't say awesome as such, it's just lucky you crammed in all the good songs so naturally, it was always going to be good :LOL:

First of all, IBTY is awesome, ESPECIALLY live.

Second of all, if you're gonna keep on about it, at least get it right IBTY->GL->Resistance->Starlight->UD->Invincible.

You can't even attempt to mock right. :facepalm:

well I'm on my phone so it's a massive effort to scroll up. I don't think the detail really mattered in that instant

Indeed it was, and then you made embarrassing posts like so:

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=7550363&postcount=1

You're going to be the kind of person who I'm going to laugh at a lot when you finally realise that Muse aren't that great at all.

ah, I do remember that. I think thats worse than my setlist post tbh. At the moment I rarely listen to muse, but I used to be unbelievably addicted especially to SS. Only recently has it dropped from my favourite song.

ah, I do remember that. I think thats worse than my setlist post tbh. At the moment I rarely listen to muse, but I used to be unbelievably addicted especially to SS. Only recently has it dropped from my favourite song.

There's a difference between having it as your favourite song and wanting to have sex with it...

I maybe listen to Muse 3/4 times a week now, and that's only because of shuffle. I don't know if you're a Radiohead fan or not, but that phase will come...

When you leave Main Muse, finally, you will realise that Muse do suck, and that you should expand your music taste a little more. I don't know if you listen to much other music, but with how much you love Muse, I'm guessing you don't.

I maybe listen to Muse 3/4 times a week now, and that's only because of shuffle. I don't know if you're a Radiohead fan or not, but that phase will come...

When you leave Main Muse, finally, you will realise that Muse do suck, and that you should expand your music taste a little more. I don't know if you listen to much other music, but with how much you love Muse, I'm guessing you don't.

for about two years I listened to only muse. And yes you are quite right I got into radiohead over the last summer. I guess I have never loved a band more than I loved muse. Now I listen to Biffy Clyro, Radiohead, Billy Tallent and the S&M album from Metallica.

I have finally realised that TR and BH&R are shit.

for about two years I listened to only muse. And yes you are quite right I got into radiohead over the last summer. I guess I have never loved a band more than I loved muse. Now I listen to Biffy Clyro, Radiohead, Billy Tallent and the S&M album from Metallica.

Well, you'll get completely over Muse if you listened to them for two years straight. Within 3 months of joining forums I got into Radiohead because I left the Muse areas of the other forum I was on quickly. Take heed, you'll be respected a bit more.

Currently, you're just the guy who makes crap setlists.

However...

I have finally realised that TR and BH&R are shit.

You take that comment back, bitch.

You take that comment back, bitch.

I really overplayed all muse, so the only albums I can still stand are the truly awesome ones. I don't like Absolution or OoS any more to listen to but I respect they are very good.

BH&R has Map of the Problematique and Hoodoo which I find powerful on. That is it.

Archived