I read he got the mansion back and the bail conditions pretty much removed at the end of May.

Yeah, I think that's right. He's been inviting random Twitter followers around to his place to swim in his pool. :LOL:

I'm doing some research for my media studies class on journalism in New Zealand, which is to be underpinned by a small survey (It is only 10 questions long, so shouldn't take more than a minute or two)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7F2K33N

I need it answered by as many people as possible, hence posting here If you're feeling generous, ask other household members to take it too.

Thank you to anyone who bothers to complete it :)

I'm doing some research for my media studies class on journalism in New Zealand, which is to be underpinned by a small survey (It is only 10 questions long, so shouldn't take more than a minute or two)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7F2K33N

I need it answered by as many people as possible, hence posting here If you're feeling generous, ask other household members to take it too.

Thank you to anyone who bothers to complete it :)

Done!

Interesting though :LOL:

I have found my people!! :LOL:

Anybody know how long it takes for merch to come from the U.K merch shop??

Hi there. It's been a while since I bought from the U.K shop so I can't really remember, but I don't think it took too long.

it's just so nice that it's in my time zone, added bonus it's my city too. gonna try get some more tickets through the daily ticket releases.

we're all been sneakily watching steams at work. my kiwi workmate has a silver fern flag and i just bought some nz flag buntings to annoy our boss. gonna have the kiwi corner. :LOL:

It was, although Toddy knocked a rail over! :eek: The horse did look a bit tired, poor thing.

First of the rowing finals tonight for NZ - go Juliette! She's an old family friend, so it's awesome to see her doing well on a big stage.

That's what I've been saying to my workmates, everyone before this morning were all disappointed that Team GB didn't have a Gold yet and I've been all "YEAH BRONZE FOR NZ!". I like that every medal counts to us.

Hopefully those rowing boys will get Gold on Friday, I'd love Mahe to as well since he's missed out so much!