radionetworkhouse.jpg

I worked in this building for two weeks as AMI had most of their IT department in there. Had beautiful views over the city from the top floor. It's strange because when I was in Christchurch in March it was one of the few buildings left on the skyline in the city.

Not too impressed by that restart though.

:noey:

Their definition of 100m is apparently different to mine. Thought the Brits were very lucky.

Enjoyed the Moa beer and a proper pie!

:happy:

Sprint team did well! But it was so awkward when Simon Dallow interviewed them and ended it with "maybe you could take up rowing next time". Ugh!

I've just been watching that Jono and Ben at Ten show (the internet lives on without megaupload), it's like let's replace Bill with Jono but then it's very obvious that Bill is doing a bunch of voiceovers without any credit that I can see for certain court related reasons.

Haha, that is awesomely random.

Silver for Valerie. A little disappointed she didn't get gold, but this was still an awesome effort. I'm so impressed that she wasn't completely thrown off her game by that fiasco earlier in the day - "Whoops, sorry! We forgot to enter you in the event you've been training for for four years. We think you're OK to compete now... Good luck! Do your best!"

Wow, really? That's a bit dramatic! Hope it's not serious.

So impressed by one of our women's hockey players - smacked in the head with a stick, had to go off and get stitches and staples, then they had to mop up all the blood off the pitch,... and then she came back on! Heroic. Gutted we lost in the penalty shootout. :( Still, hope they win the bronze medal match.

Did the movie Cemetery Junction at work today. Wasn't bad. But there was just one joke in it that made me laugh uncontrollably for about a minute. Here it is:

Not even that funny - just so unexpected!