I also am on the internet in bed first thing on Friday morning, so it must be the cool thing to do. If I didn't have to go to work I'd probably stay here most of the day as well!

What job have you got over there?

I created a monster!

Anyway, Minuit were awesome tonight. And it was great seeing them in such a tiny venue. But it had its downsides - it was an awful place. My friend Scarlett came back from the bathroom with news that she saw a guy and a girl go into a cubicle together. A discussion ensued about how vile that was and why anyone would do that in a bar (especially one with pretty nasty bathrooms).

But then, half an hour or so later, when I myself went to the bathroom, I saw the same sight - and this time, the guy and girl went into a cubicle that didn't even have a lock. :stunned:

Oh, what a venue :erm:

Good to here Minuit were awesome. Wish I could have gone as I listened to one of their albums yesterday and really liked it! Ah well, another time.

This rainy weekend has been great for catching up on listening to all the new music I've gotten lately.

Yeah you should definitely try to see Minuit. They put on an awesome show with lasers, smoke machines, strobe lights, etc...sounds a bit like our karaoke room on Friday!

Rainy days are good for music listening. Unfortunately I'm at work, typing the captions for a two-hour episode of The Bachelor. :indiff: These women are ghastly human beings. And the bachelor dude is a twat.

Yeah you should definitely try to see Minuit. They put on an awesome show with lasers, smoke machines, strobe lights, etc...sounds a bit like our karaoke room on Friday!

Haha, nice. Those strobe lights at karaoke were coming on at the most random times :LOL:

Rainy days are good for music listening. Unfortunately I'm at work, typing the captions for a two-hour episode of The Bachelor. :indiff: These women are ghastly human beings. And the bachelor dude is a twat.

Oh poor you! :( Hope you get it finished as quickly as possible!

And the next time someone asks what Auckland has that Wellington doesn't?

I will say karaoke theme rooms.

Maaan. Getting sick and trying desperately not to. I might have to invest in some of my actual namesake tomorrow. I am toast if this cold gets to my lungs. French toast.

Hope it doesn't come to anything and you feel better!

It's random how that sometimes happens. You're so sure you're getting a cold, but then it's like the cold decides, "Nah, actually, I can't be fucked" and pisses off without causing days of misery.