Russell_A

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
get a shit guitar and a shit MIDI keyboard. Take them apart and stick them together. You could come out of it looking good (next to zooroopoop).

might actually do that, (not the zooroopoop lookalike) but get a "doner" neck, a wood blank and a midi keyboard, seems cheap...Fun... and well...Such a stupid idea that it might just work.

I can see myself sitting down with it flat on the table just using the keyboard :awesome:

Edit: Might add an X-Y pad, but that would make 2 midi outputs :erm:

Any idea's to get around that?

if i knew how to do all the random button things on the neck of the manson keytar i would do a replica and post pics !!

that's what i've been pondering, its not essentially hard, just... complicated...

And i dont fancy spending stupid amounts of time on it...

am I the only one who thinks that the Keytar is just a little....superfluous? Matt doesnt seem to use it for the string parts or anything.mostly just the intro...

and your problem is...

its just like the FF... "he only seems to use it for the main intro of PIB then its left on the whole song, sounds a bit pointless to me"

and the circle will keep turning until a more obscene idea is thought up...:happy:

• 3 months later...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6fELX0R0iQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6fELX0R0iQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived