Russell_A

• 1 year later...
I cringe when Matt pulls out that keytar. :$ It's so ...... NOT rock! Either play a real keyboard, or play a real guitar! It looks very 80's MTV crap. Undisclosed Desires would probably be a much more interesting song on guitar anyway!

But MUSE aren't all striahgt up rock songs... I always thought the keytar was suited to Matt down to a tee :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Okay, this is just a hunch, but if you look at the picture at the bottom right corner of this page ( http://www.mansonguitars.co.uk/#!gallery/vstc2=page-7 ), you'll see that at the far left of the picture, is a manson keytar shaped bit of wood with the proper rout to fit a keytar! We can easily date this picture by looking at the New Red Glitter which is fitted with the DL neck! So I can safely presume that this picture dates from august (maybe a bit earlier) 2011!

I doubt Hugh would go through the trouble of taking EVERYTHING off the old keytar to do some edits, so I think he's probably making a new one! Maybe not in the same style, maybe it'll be something a bit different for some disco-y new album material!

Anywho, who knows!? Hugh I guess! :D

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived