Russell_A

Made some nice noises I thought. Am I right in thinking it had four tuning machines on it? For balance I guess...

Can see why the thing exists. Given the apparent greater emphasis on keyboards on the new stuff, it gives him the option to play while staying at the front of the stage. Would love to see it close up, just to see how it's been put together.

imagine a piano, when you start on the left of the keys you are in bass scale, these are the notes played on the neck.

The rest of the keys are the keys on the body of the keytar

I see...

But why not just have the keys cover more than two octaves?

I don't know why he wanted a keytar... It's somewhat totally ugly.

1. He got awesome synths and electric pianos...

2. He got synth ready guitars (with the Roland GK pickup) (the pacifica and the delorean)...

So what was the motivation?

I don't know why he wanted a keytar... It's somewhat totally ugly.

1. He got awesome synths and electric pianos...

2. He got synth ready guitars (with the Roland GK pickup) (the pacifica and the delorean)...

So what was the motivation?

Keytars win. Simple as that. ;)

Why doesn't he just, y'know, get a keyboard?

he has one many ! lol

maybe hes sick of sitting at a piano for songs and wants to make it interesting. or maybe he didn't decide that an option and it was suggested it was all a backing. and he felt uncomfortable standing without somthing just singing

can't believe this hasn't been posted yet:

L1020691.jpg

A while back I started a thread about a building a custom keyboard, I want one with beauty and made of wood, nice shiny finish... I mean look, even Matt who has some crazy custom stuff still has a crappy looking keytar.

L1020691.jpg

A while back I started a thread about a building a custom keyboard, I want one with beauty and made of wood, nice shiny finish... I mean look, even Matt who has some crazy custom stuff still has a crappy looking keytar.

Is it a... moustache? :eek:

L1020691.jpg

Looks like one of the wizards keytars. Jordan Ruddes.

Archived