1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qSg_8Tw0wU&feature=feedu

^he used a guitar pedal to shift it from acoustic to heavy, it gives it a more edgy sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpwa-da1Gcc&feature=feedu

^with pwoper belzor harmonicz an evryfing.

2:34 for proper lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTPbOAT04mU&feature=feedu

^GSK's official 2nd favourate song to Neutron Star Collision.

wow, hes been busy :LOL:

wait, i couldn't find anything particularly horrible about that one besides the tone? :facepalm: some of what he plays is incorrect, but

HE'S IMPROVING ...

have you seen how many POSITIVE comments there are? Im Ashamed(see what i did there? lol) to be in America right now

I didn't watch yet, but I'm ashamed too.

edit:

Oh god.

wait, i couldn't find anything particularly horrible about that one besides the tone? :facepalm: some of what he plays is incorrect, but

HE'S IMPROVING ...

Yeah. I actually think he pulled that solo off really well, especially the second half :eek:

Can you believe people say things like this?

It worked? It did so much more than work. I have never heard of Muse - well now thanks to James I have but would much rather listen to him. He is an all around great and passionate singer. Amazing![/Quote]

That was the shittiest Idol performance I've ever seen, including the seasonal bloopers! At least General Larry Platt was funny as hell (and actually not too bad...)

Can you believe people say things like this?

That was the shittiest Idol performance I've ever seen, including the seasonal bloopers! At least General Larry Platt was funny as hell (and actually not too bad...)

That was the bulk of the comments, someone said he should replace Matthew.

someone else said Muse sucks live and they'd much rather listen to James

what is wrong with people!? GSK has more talent! lol

this is the problem with hypnotised idiots who watch american idol and x factor etc. its ruining real music and manufacturing unique musicians into plastic dolls. it makes me angry >:( i'll try not to rant - my family's sick of my anti mainstream lectures :LOL:

More from the American Idol guys' vids:

I'm gonna be honest... I'm a huge Muse fan, and I kinda liked this more than the original. When I was watching the show and saw 4:04, I was just like "YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Obviously recruited by Twilight...

James you are pure talent. Any negative comments are of the type from people who can only feel superior by putting down what they could never hope to accomplish themselves in a million years. Don't ever let losers like that get you down because they'll always be out there, just dying to rain on your parade.

Are you serious? :eek: Some people...

I always wonder what the people on here are like, in terms of guitar playing.

We should totally have a guitar playing tournament, and the best worst player wins a trophy, handcrafted by GSK himself

yeah, but then EVERYONE would try to play their worst in order to win

Archived